Sick... What do?

EmilyGloom

Any of you lot have anything you do when youre sick and you want to feel better? Ive spent the day with my head in the toilet, over what i can only assume was some bad store-bought sushi last night... and im feeling crap. I've been thinking of watching a film, but nothing is catching my fancy, and I cant sit up for long enough to play PS3.

What do you do when youre sick?

Pic Related: An apt visualization of how i currently feel.

sick%20girl.jpg

I have this crazy problem wherein i have myself convinced that sleeping is a waste of time :/ The only time i like to sleep is when I have Grief next to me... any other time I just cant enjoy it. :(

(sappy, but horrifyingly true).

I hear that pelvic floor thrusts / kegel exercises can help with all kinds of ailments.

• Like 1

Surprisingly, I haven't gotten sick in a while. *knock on wood*

When I am though, it's pretty much spend the whole day (however many days I need) in bed watching TV shows and movies. Take medicine whenever possible, as well as vitamins, water, juice and the sort.

Play depressing music and convince myself I'm dying. tbh.

This is probably what I should do though.

happened to me 2 years ago when my internet wasnt working and ive had finals at school... had to stay home and make up the finals the next week... >__< it was hell.

anyways, what i did was get into a bedroom close to the bathroom. the closest one, which in my case was my moms bedroom... (i forced her to sleep on the couch >;3). whenever i needed to throw up id get up and go to the bathroom. just turn on some music quietly so you dont die of boredom and try to fall asleep. thats the best thing i can suggest. your body does most work when you are sleeping. so the more you sleep, the faster you will feel better. sorry to hear about that though, hope you start feeling better as soon as possible...

and seriously, try to get some sleep. it made me feel a lot better.

Make the most unhealthy meal possible (Take tips from EpicMealTime if possible).

Watch an entire series of a kids show and criticise every unreal aspect of it/Watch a kids movie and talk outloud about how stupid it is.

Pass out.

Wake up and play music you don't normally listen too.

Text your friends and say they are pretty cool.

Finish what you didn't eat of your calorie filled meal.

Drink loads of water.

Piss.

Congragulations. You have wasted an entire day being lazy.

In a week you should be fine.

(Based on a self true story)

I usually just grab a bottle or two of water, whatever light snacks I can manage (granola bars, toast/bread, fruit), and spend the day in bed watching TV and sleeping.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that agrees that's good to eat healthy when being sick :P .

Well being sick = missing a day or two of school so I'm always somewhat happy about being a little sick, even if I'm feeling like crap. :P I'll usually just kick back for the day and relax. I like to watch a movie or two, or go on the computer and chat it up on some sites (including this one). I'll usually play some PS3 too if I'm in the mood.

Basically, I have lazy-ass days until I feel better. :P