'Just Dropped In' Trophy Unobtainable?

BloodyRutz

Is it still possible to get this trophy? Everytime I start the game and go to Pro Clubs, the game tells me, there are 0 players playing this mode.

Thank you.

Make sure that you choose "Drop-In Match." Other than that, maybe it's the network issues. Try rebooting your system and try again.

• Like 1

There are indeed few to no players. That's actually good since you can 1vs1 a friend in public matches to boost the challenges faster ;) that's why I got my plat so fast. So no it ain't unobtainable.

Would you be willing to help me boost multiplayer trophies? I only play the game when my friends come over, but I'd like to 100% it :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was playing pro clubs 2 nights ago after not being on the game for ages, finally decided to get the plat done. My old pro was still there and I played a couple of drop in games. One game was just me vs 1 guy and all the other players were ai controlled. It said yhere were 16 people playing drop in matches. I'm from UK.

31 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

I was playing pro clubs 2 nights ago after not being on the game for ages, finally decided to get the plat done. My old pro was still there and I played a couple of drop in games. One game was just me vs 1 guy and all the other players were ai controlled. It said yhere were 16 people playing drop in matches. I'm from UK.

This is PS4 Version

The PS3 version still works