"Birdie" Trophy help?

DuckSwimmer

I'm extremely confused by the wording of this trophy and I'm just trying to understand what to do to get this trophy.

a6d0786334d5471fbdfd5a4997ccc1d8.png

I've like said the description over and over and I'm still confused lol.

Edit: I know Screech Waves are one hit kills except if you have your shield on.. but still like.. I just don't understand.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Isn't that like golf? Where a birdie is getting one less stroke than intended? Par is getting as many as needed. Eagle is getting 2 less.

Source

I never even considered it like this.. hmm.. Although specifically what I have to accomplish in game still stumps me.

Edit: Like what scenario would I have to be in to get this trophy.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I never even considered it like this.. hmm.. Although specifically what I have to accomplish in game still stumps me.

Edit: Like what scenario would I have to be in to get this trophy.

Trophy says enemy attack, isn't there some sort of combat challenge where you are supposed to kill a certain number of enemies with so many screech waves?

Trophy might force you to stack this with the other trophy to get a double kill.

Edited by TheYuriG

Trophy says enemy attack, isn't there some sort of combat challenge where you are supposed to kill a certain number of enemies with so many screech waves?

Trophy might force you to stack this with the other trophy to get a double kill.

I'm assuming you mean this trophy? :P

306fd3d1a54443acb799c5c77532f2e9.png

Edit: I'm starting to see what you're saying now.. 

So if it's a 2v2.. I'm supposed to get a double kill with one screech wave. If it's a 3v3 I'm supposed to kill three of those guys with only two screech waves.

Edit2: Ok yeah, this is making the most sense. God damn it I thought the multiplayer was gonna be a walk in the park, but now I gotta be real conservative and accurate with my screech waves..

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

Could it be literal? Finish an enemy attack (Being the group of targets) with one less screech wave than targets ( meaning #of enemies - 1?) So for example be attacked by a group of 5 and kill them all with only 4 screech waves.

Yeah that's what Yuri helped me figure out and that's most likely the case. I thought the enemy attack was referring to the enemy teams screech waves or something..  and my mind just went all downhill from there lol.

Edit: opening this just in case if anyone else has any questions and/or if anyone can confirm this.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I also have trouble getting this trophy. I've done 3 different enemy attack missions using less screech waves than enemies, but nothing. I've played mission B "End of the line" several times by killing all 12 enemies using between 9 and 11 screech waves, but no trophy.

I need help =/ Is there a specific mission needed for this trophy? Any other condition?

Thanks in advance!