Missables?

DrakeHellsing

As the title states, for this game, is there anything you can miss while playing through the game that's needed to get the platinum? As for when I do buy the game, probably will pick it up tomorrow, I would at least like to have some idea as to what could be missed, if anything in a playthrough of the game.

As the title states, for this game, is there anything you can miss while playing through the game that's needed to get the platinum? As for when I do buy the game, probably will pick it up tomorrow, I would at least like to have some idea as to what could be missed, if anything in a playthrough of the game.

The only side quest tied to a trophy that is considered missable* is the one that earns you the Mother of the UFOs trophy.

You have to activate the so-called Telepath Tower-quest before heading to the Deux Ex Machina at the end of Chapter 3.

*Multiple sources mention that it's missable and then there are some that say it's not missable.

Otherwise no trophy is missable.

The only side quest tied to a trophy that is considered missable* is the one that earns you the Mother of the UFOs trophy.

You have to activate the so-called Telepath Tower-quest before heading to the Deux Ex Machina at the end of Chapter 3.

*Multiple sources mention that it's missable and then there are some that say it's not missable.

Otherwise no trophy is missable.

I'll have to keep that in mind then, but good to know nothing else is missable :D