Amnesia trophy thoughts?

Nerocrates

It's good that there's a guide for people to use, but I'm sick of people being lazy and just posting video guides. I really don't want to be clicking back and forth on a video to try and see if I can recognise the location of a collectible I missed. I much prefer text guides for that sort of thing. I'm amazed considering the popularity of the games (well, the first one at least) that there aren't any text guides already available. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It's good that there's a guide for people to use, but I'm sick of people being lazy and just posting video guides. I really don't want to be clicking back and forth on a video to try and see if I can recognise the location of a collectible I missed. I much prefer text guides for that sort of thing. I'm amazed considering the popularity of the games (well, the first one at least) that there aren't any text guides already available. 

I'm sure a text guide will be released if you just wait a little, since it's a PS Plus game you won't have to wait long for a trophy guide

15 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

If you would prefer not to use a video guide, I would recommend going with maps instead.

I was using maps on an Amnesia wiki while platinuming the game and found them to be extremely useful. Not only do they show you where the notes, tinderboxes and oil jars are, but they also help you navigate the otherwise confusing corridors.

Although in order to make sure you don't miss anything, it's also a good idea to keep track of number of tinderboxes and notes in each area.

Edited by IDiivil
typo
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2017 at 9:00 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

Feel free to make one. ?

• Like 2

On 3.10.2017 at 10:00 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

Seriously, you're calling people lazy because they post video guides instead of text ones that you prefer? That's bold. 

I'd say go and make Amnesia guide yourself but I doubt you ever created any... 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Man - this plat sucks. I was wondering why it was so rare...until I got to that stupid storage area. 25 tinderboxes?!? Are you kidding me?

Just too much collectible nonsense. I know that tinderboxes are useful, but there's no reason to make me collect all 151 of them (particularly with no in-game counter).