After you defeat final boss can you revert back to before you beat him?

ZachBoardyHD

What I mean by this like what you can do with the Ratchet and Clank games once you defeat the final boss you can go back before you beat him so you can clean up on collecibles. Does this game give you that option because I know you can't free roam after you have defeated him.

If that is the case at which point will I be able to know will be the final time to go back before entering the last boss? Thank you :)

I have tried searching Google already for answers but once again people tend not to answer the question and bang on about something different instead :D

So far as I remember you can't go back. Once you defeat the boss and re-enter the game it puts you right before the boss and iirc it's at an area you aren't allowed to exit.

It's not like the Kingdom Hearts games where once you defeat the boss it puts you back before you face him but you're allowed to do whatever you want in the game.

Ah right. I thought that would be the case. Looking from your trophy order it seems the final time to backtrack is after you got all 10 pieces for the sword (story). Thanks for the help :)

I can't remember from my playthrough, but the ign walkthrough I followed when I played the game says that the point of no return is after you forge the sword, so you should be good if you collect them all but don't forge it. Their collectible guide is also pretty decent if you haven't found a good one yet.

I can't remember from my playthrough, but the ign walkthrough I followed when I played the game says that the point of no return is after you forge the sword, so you should be good if you collect them all but don't forge it. Their collectible guide is also pretty decent if you haven't found a good one yet.

So I can collect them all while finishing up the collectable's BUT as soon as I talk to that big guy who forges it, I can no longer backtrack because when you talk to him he forges it... gotcha, thank you :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...