Attacking Zegeta 2 Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

:|  Honestly, I am baffled by everybody in this thread. NOBODY EVER GOT A 100% IN ZEGETA. It was just an obvious joke until you morons turned it into something else. Anyway, you right. I'mma walk away before this gets more pathetic...

I like to think that I don't buy into stereotypes too much but French people are seriously one of the worst you can find, especially the gamers. They are always salty, they lie, they never admit any fault and you are just a prime example confirming this. Excellent job redeeming your people. 

To get back on topic, this game is a disgrace. Making a game hard for the sake of being hard is ridiculous. Artificial difficulty doesn't make a game entertaining or even challenging, it's just a load of crap. I genuinely hope nobody is going to waste 20 bucks to support this scheme but I sadly know better.

• Like 3

Game is out now, 4,99 $ regular price, right now at 2,49 $ for PS+ users.

Guess that statement in the store (as of now) is not entirely true :D

That can't be right. It has to be a typo. I know the sale is for PS+ members only, but a sale that goes on for over 4 years? It's illegal in I believe every state for a retailer, brick and mortar or online, to have a sale on the same item that expires in more than a year. Where I used to work, we got around that by putting an item on sale for say 20% from 11/1 to 11/30, and then 12/1 to 12/31, and then 1/1 to 1/31, etc etc.

That can't be right. It has to be a typo. I know the sale is for PS+ members only, but a sale that goes on for over 4 years? It's illegal in I believe every state for a retailer, brick and mortar or online, to have a sale on the same item that expires in more than a year. Where I used to work, we got around that by putting an item on sale for say 20% from 11/1 to 11/30, and then 12/1 to 12/31, and then 1/1 to 1/31, etc etc.

I doubt a digital store has to abide by any physical store rules.

Ooooh, an ultra rare platinum, i could try and attempt this, the gameplay actually looks fun. Weather i get the platinum or not is an entirely different story.

Spoiler alert: You won't plat it.

EDIT: Ok, bought it, and try it, man that was, brutal........, I can't get past the very first enemies.........

So it's just as hard as the first game then? I couldn't even get past more than 6-8 enemies in the first level of the previous game  :facepalm:

For the people who didn't know about it: http://denysoft.com/vault/ 

There is a secret page for which you need to beat all the deny soft games to unlock the so called "Vault" for all the developers secrets :D

The secret is called ©5015 Secret, which reminds me of sth. like Cicada 3301 lol. Its very strange, kinda like a recruiting page if you ask me.

Again i wrote with the devs, about the first game there is no trophy for the flappy game, they didn't tell me about a speedrun trophy or beating the game without dying (which is even technically impossible). He told me the second game is the hardest game in the entire galaxy, so yeah, its def impossible to plat this game ;)

Edited by dwproject
  • Like 1

Again i wrote with the devs, about the first game there is no trophy for the flappy game, they didn't told me about a speedrun trophy or beating the game without dying (which is even technically impossible). He told me the second game is the hardest game in the entire galaxy, so yeah, its def impossible to plat this game ;)

Did they give you any more substantial hints on the trophies for the first one? I've beaten the first one loads of times now but still no idea how to get Robot Destroyer. My next guess is to beat all of the bosses with Zegeta instead of the iFly, but that'll really just be more tedious than anything. Glad to hear it's not for beating the game without dying, now I don't need to figure out a safer path through level 5.

Did they give you any more substantial hints on the trophies for the first one? I've beaten the first one loads of times now but still no idea how to get Robot Destroyer. My next guess is to beat all of the bosses with Zegeta instead of the iFly, but that'll really just be more tedious than anything. Glad to hear it's not for beating the game without dying, now I don't need to figure out a safer path through level 5.

Few weeks ago he told me that only "the maker" would know hot to obtain all trophies. My guess is that only the founder Dany David knows what to do. The whole conversation was really strange: I told or asked them sth and their answers were totally confusing. For example: Me:" I dont want to try more random things to unlock the other trophies, please tell me what to do"; his answer: "Try AZ2 its more variety on trophies"; Me: "I want to finish the first one"; his answer: "try beat the game".

Strangest thing: 1 or 2 weeks later they sent me a PS-store code for downloading sth., i will check it later.

For the trophies: He didn't say there are no trophies for beating the game without dying. The only thing he said was "i think there are no trophies for flappy game". I asked them again about a speedrun or not dying trophy and he said "good". Funny.

You did it man! Only Robot Destroyer left :) 

Level 1 - without exiting

Level 6 - no deaths

Level 10 - destroy all blocks

right? :)

• Like 1

Devs could have made a prize of 10,000 dollars (ala Zero Reflex (did not pay up when 2 people beat the game...and changed the rule....never supporting any of their stuff)).

Nobody legit would get the platinum?....

This looks really, really impossible, this game it's made to be impossible, man.., they are sadistic xD

Few weeks ago he told me that only "the maker" would know hot to obtain all trophies. My guess is that only the founder Dany David knows what to do. The whole conversation was really strange: I told or asked them sth and their answers were totally confusing. For example: Me:" I dont want to try more random things to unlock the other trophies, please tell me what to do"; his answer: "Try AZ2 its more variety on trophies"; Me: "I want to finish the first one"; his answer: "try beat the game".

Strangest thing: 1 or 2 weeks later they sent me a PS-store code for downloading sth., i will check it later.

For the trophies: He didn't say there are no trophies for beating the game without dying. The only thing he said was "i think there are no trophies for flappy game". I asked them again about a speedrun or not dying trophy and he said "good". Funny.

You did it man! Only Robot Destroyer left :)

Level 1 - without exiting

Level 6 - no deaths

Level 10 - destroy all blocks

right? :)

Champion isn't no deaths on level 6, I died like 2 or 3 times when it popped, which was the fewest deaths I'd had on that level at the time.

I think those are the requirements for the other 2, didn't notice anything else different from the tries that didn't unlock the trophies.