Attacking Zegeta 2 Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Are all trophies still at 0,0% on the PSN itself?

I just checked and, yes, every single trophy is still at 0,0%. Not suprised though, this game is even harder than its already super difficult sequel.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 3:21 AM, BadTitanSlayer said:

It's March 21st and still no  one has a single trophy. 

Pretty sure its not going to change. I will give this game a shot in a few weeks with a friend over the weekend. Maybe we can get somewhere in this mess.

This developer is such a troll. I find it amusing. Watching gameplay videos on YouTube, it seems like the game is complete garbage, so I can see why even people who tried the first game didn't want to invest in this one. Seems so pointless to produce games that nobody will enjoy.

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2017 at 5:56 PM, chrissonn said:

This developer is such a troll. I find it amusing. Watching gameplay videos on YouTube, it seems like the game is complete garbage, so I can see why even people who tried the first game didn't want to invest in this one. Seems so pointless to produce games that nobody will enjoy.

But the rich narrative...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 1:03 PM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

"Why does this plat have 0 obtainers? Is it glitched?"
"No, the damn thing requires you to chop off your leg, burn down 31 orphanages, nuke Iran, sell you kidneys on eBay for $1, run over 67 homeless people, rob 59 banks in less than 2 hours, win a Nascar race, have 1000 platinums on your account, find the cure for cancer, sail the seven seas on a toothpick, travel back in time to 1955 then 1985 then 2015 then 1985 then 1955 then 1885 then 1985 again, write 2017 screenplays with at least 136% of them successfully made into movies, marry Vladmir Putin, create a country all to yourself, and then become President of the United States. That last one is probably the easiest of all the requirements."
".........................................................................................So is it worth the $19.99???"

Also, this is their campaign ad for the game:

featured_main_az2.png

The game's Steam Greenlight page says this is the 2nd installment in the Attacking Zegeta series, which makes me think they have more planned... 

I live in Iran and can't nuke myself so... guess I won't get the platinum that's a shame :(

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, i bought the game, and after some playing i've at least managed to get the super jump powerup, and the weird glowy item in the building to the left of the starting point. Working on my platforming skills now to try to see if i can at least find an exit from the first level...

EDIT: Okay, i thought this game saved, since i could quit the stage and resume with all my stuff... but then i close the game and come back later and everything's gone. So i guess it doesn't save at all. That's kinda frustrating, since even getting to the powerups is a hassle.

Edited by Dorroile
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I suppose it’s the devs way of trying to make the game stand out considering the game itself never will, almost using it as a ploy to try and get more sales from the fact people will be drawn to play it and unlock the seemingly impossible trophies. Reading a few posts here, looks like it worked to some degree. 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 30/11/2016 at 5:25 PM, Lucas said:

For anyone who's interested in trying this game out but hasn't bought it yet, I'll be giving away 5 codes for the game here. Make sure to join the giveaway if you want to experience the extreme difficulty of this game yourself :).

Hi there.

Regardless of the game itself and this discussion thread --which I'm very interested but some things hold me back--. I want to ask you: How ca you buy something and make it to a CODE? When I giveaway something to my friends I usually buy 10$ codes and gives them the codes. But it'll be great if I can just buy the game and have a CODE, and borrow that code to everyone.

Thank you!.