Missing Bottle of Blood?

colinmazzini

I can't seem to get a consensus on the internet so I thought I would ask here. In Episode 2 Chapter 3 The Crucible of Evil I cannot seem to find the first bottle of blood. I looked at a video online, but it is not there in my game. Some people say this is a glitch and need to play with someone else. Others say it is somewhere else, but don't say where. Others still say it is just slightly moved. However, I cannot find this at all. I was wondering if any of you know of this problem / have a fix for this problem. I am getting very close to the platinum and would rather not miss it because of a bottle of blood. Thanks.

• Like 1

I can't seem to get a consensus on the internet so I thought I would ask here. In Episode 2 Chapter 3 The Crucible of Evil I cannot seem to find the first bottle of blood. I looked at a video online, but it is not there in my game. Some people say this is a glitch and need to play with someone else. Others say it is somewhere else, but don't say where. Others still say it is just slightly moved. However, I cannot find this at all. I was wondering if any of you know of this problem / have a fix for this problem. I am getting very close to the platinum and would rather not miss it because of a bottle of blood. Thanks.

yes it's still there but it's moved abit look about the place that is shown in the video you will find it, the ones that people made the video for are mostly xbox or before the update as from what I know they change the place it was at.

• Like 1

Thank you for the answer. Once I was sure it was around I did some further digging on the internet and found a video that showed exactly where it was, it was actually from steam community. I really thought it was bugged, but after you said it was there I found it. Thank you for saving me from restarting the game or just giving up.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump an old posting but just in case anybody else is having trouble finding this bottle, I know I wasted quite a bit of time browsing the web searching. It is literally right underneath the location shown in most videos, in the broken piece of building instead of next to the window.

• Like 4