Assassin's Creed III, best reactions (No Spoilers)

Orlay_

Post in your reactions to any moment in the game where your reaction was somewhat priceless. Crush the like button on your favorite reactions and share a few of your own. Try not to share anything with spoilers because the game is still very new.

-At the start of Connor's story- "And so she birthed a 12 yr old... in 3 minutes"

-Getting stuck in a rock- "...Why hello Mr.Bunny.. I am a rock.. nothing suspicious here. --- WHERE THE *bleep* is the dog that tells people when I get stuck in rocks!?" --Screw it, I'm Fast traveling"

-Playing the nine men's morris in homestead- "I pwn at this game, no problem. --3 hours later-- "I FINALLY BEAT YOU YOU *bleep*ING *bleep*- *Lost 560 dollars in 10 dollar bets.. gained 20 dollars back*"

-First wolf attack- "This wolf is gonna get rocked, then I'm gonna go back to chasing hot pocahantas. -qte pops up- "what the *bleep* is this shit?"

-Entering a cave- *walking* "There's gonna be a zombie in here... I read World war Z, they got owned by cave zombies"

-Throws blunt weapon in combat, it bounces off the target into the air- "Where's my club? ..Note to self, dont throw your weapon at the enemy when there is like 6 more dudes. *finally gets club back and walks outside -- and throws it* "wtf did I tell you, me!?"

-Hunt the special bobcat: goes to the area.. fails the bobcat chase 4 times- "*bleep* it, I'm setting mines... I'll just sell the damaged pelt on ebay. "Like New"

• Like 1

Post in your reactions to any moment in the game where your reaction was somewhat priceless. Crush the like button on your favorite reactions and share a few of your own. Try not to share anything with spoilers because the game is still very new.

-At the start of Connor's story- "And so she birthed a 12 yr old... in 3 minutes"

-Getting stuck in a rock- "...Why hello Mr.Bunny.. I am a rock.. nothing suspicious here. --- WHERE THE *bleep* is the dog that tells people when I get stuck in rocks!?" --Screw it, I'm Fast traveling"

-Playing the nine men's morris in homestead- "I pwn at this game, no problem. --3 hours later-- "I FINALLY BEAT YOU YOU *bleep*ING *bleep*- *Lost 560 dollars in 10 dollar bets.. gained 20 dollars back*"

-First wolf attack- "This wolf is gonna get rocked, then I'm gonna go back to chasing hot pocahantas. -qte pops up- "what the *bleep* is this shit?"

-Entering a cave- *walking* "There's gonna be a zombie in here... I read World war Z, they got owned by cave zombies"

-Throws blunt weapon in combat, it bounces off the target into the air- "Where's my club? ..Note to self, dont throw your weapon at the enemy when there is like 6 more dudes. *finally gets club back and walks outside -- and throws it* "wtf did I tell you, me!?"

-Hunt the special bobcat: goes to the area.. fails the bobcat chase 4 times- "*bleep* it, I'm setting mines... I'll just sell the damaged pelt on ebay. "Like New"

I done the same thing with bobcat i couldn't catch him so i put a trip mine and he flew in the air that was priceless

• Like 1