I am so thankful for this remaster cause of no MP trophies!

Never been a fan of the multiplayer elements of AC games anyway. I would really enjoy multiplayer trophies in general if they were a bit simpler I guess, or weren't counted towards the plat. I often just get paranoid about the game getting unpopular and try to rush to get the trophies while I still can.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is the older Assassins Creed games, particularly Brotherhood and Revelations, are several years old now. With a superior console and a newer generation of games, the only good way to play and earn the multiplayer trophies is by boosting them. 

Since I am well into the PS4 version of Brotherhood, I will probably never get those multiplayer trophies on the PS3. With Assassins Creed III and Black Flag there is Wolfpack, which is a solo mode in multiplayer. There are only one or two occasions in both games where you actually have to play with other people. They're basically playing a match or two, and that's it. That is acceptable. 

Even with Unity I heard you can do all co-op missions solo. The 'two' real co-op trophies just have you sync kills and revive your partner 10 times. Easy. 

But since Brotherhood and Revelations have traditional multiplayer, as far as I'm aware they both need to be boosted for a considerable length of time. Multiplayer works for the Killzone, Call of Duty and Battlefield franchises. If implemented properly then it is a great addition. The Assassins Creed games, on the other hand, have tacked on multiplayer. Arguably the Uncharted games have the same type of multiplayer since there was no real reason to add it other than to lengthen the games, and give trophy hunters something to brag about.

Uncharted 4s multiplayer is dying out quite rapidly, and the ranked matches as far as I'm aware are a complete waste of time. Survival mode could of been interesting but it's just more of the same fare we've all seen for the past 10 years. The Last of Us has a more engaging and interesting concept in multiplayer, in Uncharted 4 it's tacked on just like the Assassins Creed games. 

Hopefully Ubisoft will go back to having an engaging present day/historical correlation in their future games. 

On 2/8/2017 at 9:53 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Seen the comparison....it looks worse on ps4 than it was on ps3...lol. Even with no mp, not worth a rebuy unless for trophies.:facepalm:

The comparison was done extremely poorly and unprofessionally. 

Edited by monseiurpatty

21 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

The comparison was done extremely poorly and unprofessionally. 

It's unfortunate. The only good thing I've seen out of this collection, apart from having no multiplayer trophies, is the colors look much more colorful and crisp on Assassins Creed II than the initial version on Xbox 360/PS3.

Otherwise it's the same with a higher resolution. It's good they added in the two short films to pad in the beginning and end of Ezio Auditore's life. But in all honestly unless you want more trophies it's better to give this a pass. 

On 17.11.2016 at 0:55 AM, PhaseRebirth said:

I am incredibly excited to buy this collection cause now I can play brotherhood and revelations without having to worry about MP BS. I felt the same exact way about bioshock collection cause bioshock 2 MP trophies were taken out! NO MP TROPHIES IS AMAZING!!!!!!

PLEASE
DON'T
call this a remaster!
It's not!
Putting a filter is definitly not a remaster.

But otherwise i agree. :P
MP in AC sucks hard

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Croccie said:

PLEASE
DON'T
call this a remaster!
It's not!
Putting a filter is definitly not a remaster.

But otherwise i agree. :P
MP in AC sucks hard

Indeed. You may have your first like +1...:P Sadly I may get it when its super bargain binned.