World Map Questions

DrakeHellsing

Just two really.

The first question is, the thing that merchants sell, it's like for about 5,000 I think, for the map.  Is that for the whole map, or the world map for one specific region?

The other is for when I get to the late game, to find everything on the map 100%, I do take it that means every signpost and other small stuff like that as well as of course, dungeons and what have you? So I know what to look for when going for that specific trophy.

The first question is, the thing that merchants sell, it's like for about 5,000 I think, for the map.  Is that for the whole map, or the world map for one specific region?

That item will give you the whole map. There's no such thing like a regional map.

The other is for when I get to the late game, to find everything on the map 100%, I do take it that means every signpost and other small stuff like that as well as of course, dungeons and what have you? So I know what to look for when going for that specific trophy.

The trophy for exploring 100% of the map isn't tied to finding all items on the world map (which will be later on as you will get an item detector for the map) but for traversing each square of the map at least once.

When you buy the map, it will only show you the areas and locations where you already traveled with your gang of four. The trophy Uncharted Territory requires you to be on each and every map square at least once (think of it like you step on each floor tile in a dungeon crawler at least once). This can be done as soon as you get this game's aircraft.

Ah okay, I was wondering about the map, thought there was something regional as it seemed like it, but again, not far into the game, so I do have a ways to go.

And thanks for the trophy information, that makes it easier at least for the map part anyway, so I shall be keeping that in mind for sure :D

So first thing will be to buy the map as soon as I can (spent some money to buy aliment healing items to be safe) and go from there :D