Quick easy games to plat

Candymanbritto24

Adventure Time - The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is a little Zelda clone with 4 dungeons. It was pretty fun and easy to plat. I really only picked it up because it was on sale recently for $1.50 on the Canadian PSN store. If it's still on sale in your PSN zone then I'd say go for it but I wouldn't have picked it up for any more than $5.

If you're a motorsport fan, The MotoGP and WRC Games are easy, but not exactly quick. 

Also recommend VNs, but only play them if you like reading. it's not worth spending any money to just skip for 5-10 hrs.

Try out the games @Dr_Mayus recommended, you'll enjoy those way more than the Vitas easy plats :lol:

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 1

Adventure Time - The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is a little Zelda clone with 4 dungeons. It was pretty fun and easy to plat. I really only picked it up because it was on sale recently for $1.50 on the Canadian PSN store. If it's still on sale in your PSN zone then I'd say go for it but I wouldn't have picked it up for any more than $5.

Taco Master is another quick 'n easy game. It's only like 4 bucks.

The guy has Australian account, I don't think Taco Master is available to him and Adventure Time was not discounted on non-NA stores :D

• My Name is Mayo
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • All LEGO Games
  • Spongebob Heropants
  • The Walking Dead
  • Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
  • Sound Shapes
  • God of War Collection
  • Sly Collection
  • Rugby 15
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted

etc... There are so many games out there :)

The guy has Australian account, I don't think Taco Master is available to him and Adventure Time was not discounted on non-NA stores :D

Well that's lame. Maybe Australians want to make Tacos too. :(

______

On a side note I agree with the person who said The Sly Collection. There's also Sly Cooper Thieves in Time that's apart of the series (that's the fourth game in the series). Also similar games to it are Ratchet & Clank and also Jak & Dexter. Those are pretty good games.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

The games that come to mind are Adventures of Mana, Severed, Resogun, Tearaway, Hitman Go and Broken Age. The Sly Cooper games are also pretty quick and easy platinums. Then of course there's all of the Telltale games on Vita too, but that's only if you can handle to atrocious performance. :P I believe all of those can be done in around 10 hours, or at least less than 20, and they're all pretty good games as well. I'd say most of them are even great. None of this mayo or taco crap. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1