Mumwum

LeeMcD-

Must it be done in that order?

Not really, but that is the suggested order that was approved for use by the International Showcase and Gallery Committee (ISGC). It's kinda like how it's suggested that you take off your clothes before showering. It's not completely necessary but doesn't work out too well if you decide to go against it.

Holy crabcakes, my sig is all the way from August of last year? Well, I never...

Your work is lovely, you'll make some company very happy one day with your mad skillz. :)

:wub:

Very impressive.

Thanks.

You've got some good work up there. These are my favourites:

4c291.png

Very nice text in this one ^

K3Muv.png

Good sig ^

Fx81W.png

Nice grunge look to this sig ^

Thanks :) I actually love the bottom one there, one of my favourites I've made. I'd be using it in my sig right now if I hadn't made it for somebody else :P

Definitely hoping you'll take the odd request from people :D. These look fantastic!

Lee's got the skillz, yo. If ya don't know, better get to know.

pimp.gif

Not really, but that is the suggested order that was approved for use by the International Showcase and Gallery Committee (ISGC). It's kinda like how it's suggested that you take off your clothes before showering. It's not completely necessary but doesn't work out too well if you decide to go against it.

I see... I'd rather jizz and comment later though.

I nearly seized when I saw the :pimp:, thank goodness it's not been smiley-fied, we don't need seventy-six-billion smilies.

They tend to make things funnier, so I don't see how having 5 or 6 more smileys could make things worse.

• 3 weeks later...

ZqeRY.png

Even though I'm a fan of all of your sigs, this new one has got to be my favorite. Great lighting, cool effects, and I like the coloring. It looks like you put a green gradient on it, which gives it a nice hue. Keep it up. :)

I actually feel that the lighting is the worst part of this one :P I guess each to their own opinion.

(I did use a few gradients though :P)

I'm glad to see the signature that won my Signature contest is still one of your favorites, Lee.

Where did I say it's one of my favourites? :o

Ohh I get you now :D Not saying I don't like the sig I made you (I do) but if you look through the other sigs I've posted you'll see some absolutely useless ones :P

This thread is more a collection of all my work rather than my favourite pieces

i :wub: your stuff, you have gotten better over the past year, keep at it man

Thanks, I plan to keep at it and hopefully explore some bigger aspects of gfx soon :)

Ah, I see.

You are probably the biggest signature critic, even of your own work, I've ever seen. Which probably is part of what makes you a great sig maker.

Big critic = knowing when I make something shit :lol: I think I'm most critical when I'm making stuff for others. I feel that when somebody asks me for a sig I should deliver something good. Sending off something bad and knowing it's bad is just mean :(

I guess you're right in saying that it's my "sig is shit, restart" attitude that has helped me improve most :P

ZqeRY.png

Even though I'm a fan of all of your sigs, this new one has got to be my favorite. Great lighting, cool effects, and I like the coloring. It looks like you put a green gradient on it, which gives it a nice hue. Keep it up. :)

Hold the phone, this Link one actually takes a backseat to the following in my favorites of yours.

Dq3tV.png

Can't believe I forgot about that one. I just love the colors so much. ^_^

YROB2.png

^ And that takes 3rd.

Gah, fuck it, all of your sigs are awesome. I wish I had your skills. ;___;