Easiest way to get to lv.100 WITHOUT a turbo controller

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I never played injustice and from reading all of this, even I believe I can get this done.

Incredible guide, fab. Shame Aela doesn't belong to the website anymore or it would be worth posting the link in the guide comments.

Thanks, Yuri. :) This solution saves a LOT of hassle and money. I was seriously considering buying a turbo controller before I discovered this.

You changed the button presets through the pause menu (X to interact), but can't you do the same thing through the XMB menu?  (Settings --> Accessibility --> Button assignments --> Customize button assignments)

If true, in theory this should work with other games as well (like My Name is Mayo  :awesome:)

Yeah, I changed it through the pause menu. Curiously, when I changed it from there before beginning the Remote Play session, I had to do it again (via the pause menu) after the Remote Play session was in place. Somehow, it registered on the PS4, but not remotely. I don't know about doing it on the XMB menu, would have to check.

EDIT: don't think it would work though, since the keyboard is mapped to Enter = X; Esc = O and Arrows = D-pad, so the game would have to have the option to change presets in-game. Or at least I think so.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Excellent discovery, amazing!  I think I'll have to try this tonight!  Any other tips?  I'm guess we'll need to plug our controllers in to prevent them from dying and pausing the game?

Thanks mate!

I left the controller plugged in on one of the USB ports of my laptop just to be sure. Set the energy options on the PS4 to never shut down as well just in case.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

I would love to be able to use the Remote Play software on my laptop, but I'm still running Windows 7 and my processor isn't good enough. Mind you, neither is my internet speed as I don't have 5mbps upload (and nowhere near the recommended 12mbps).

Edited by Stevieboy

I would love to be able to use the Remote Play software on my laptop, but I'm still running Windows 7 and my processor isn't good enough. Mind you, neither is my internet speed as I don't have 5mbps upload (and nowhere near the recommended 12mbps).

Sorry to hear that but yeah, my internet is at 15mbps download and 12mbps upload and I can't guarantee a stable remote play session on peak hours. It only goes (relatively) smooth after midnight, with all my other stuff offline.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Further proof the method works:

v5cy7n.jpg

2zq61dc.jpg

After five sessions, this trophy is finally mine, along with the plat!

If anyone wants to try it sometime, another useful tip. On the Remote Play software, set the resolution to low:

wbfb53.jpg

It will reduce the strain on your Wi-Fi connection and help avoiding connection drops. One of my sessions was useless because resolution was too high and my connection couldn't handle it.

Good luck for anyone how tries this plat!

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working on a trophy guide for this game now so if you like i'll put a link for this thread into it?.. Personally it seems like a lot more effort than it's worth, but then again any means of earning that trophy is.. Whatever method you choose to earn it will still take around 40-50 hours

It's a really good tip though, nice work :)

Edited by SlimSanta94

19 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I'm working on a trophy guide for this game now so if you like i'll put a link for this thread into it?.. Personally it seems like a lot more effort than it's worth, but then again any means of earning that trophy is.. Whatever method you choose to earn it will still take around 40-50 hours

It's a really good tip though, nice work :)

Hi, please feel free to so! I'd be glad if this helps other people.

And, frankly, without a turbo controller I think this is the only possible way -- at least for me. I would probably have given up if I hadn't discovered this method, as I was not willing to buy a turbo controller just for it and doing it manually was out of question once I reached level 90 or so.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

5 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Hi, please feel free to so! I'd be glad if this helps other people.

And, frankly, without a turbo controller I think this is the only possible way -- at least for me. I would probably have given up if I hadn't discovered this method, as I was not willing to buy a turbo controller just for it and doing it manually was out of question once I reached level 90 or so.

Sweet i'll add a link to this thread in the guide and credit you :)

Yeah it definitely is unless you play it non-stop for a good few months. I don't blame you at all, they went way too far with the amount of XP you need to get to level 100. I ended up cracking and buying a turbo controller before I even started trying to boost that trophy. I have an injured wrist so I needed one for mission 24 of star labs because button mashing was just out of the question for me haha :P Even with a turbo remote though it took 4 nights of doing the interactable glitch to reach level 100, it's just ridiculous.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2016 at 0:58 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

Whatever method you choose to earn it will still take around 40-50 hours

Yeah this is a good tips for people who doesen't want to lose precious time for this stupid time, but since i got this platinum 3 time on my account i can tell you there's a fast method too if you don't have the possibility to use the thread's method. Seriously in 12/15 hours max you reach lv100 (depending how fast you are), my last time i've spent roughly 40 hours for getting all trophies, i just wasted a lot of hours due to a trophy glitched and because this server sucks.  

13 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

Yeah this is a good tips for people who doesen't want to lose precious time for this stupid time, but since i got this platinum 3 time on my account i can tell you there's a fast method too if you don't have the possibility to use the thread's method. Seriously in 12/15 hours max you reach lv100 (depending how fast you are), my last time i've spent roughly 40 hours for getting all trophies, i just wasted a lot of hours due to a trophy glitched and because this server sucks.  

Interesting, I'd like to hear how is that possible. Would you like to share your method with us?

12 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

I envy the fact that you were patient enough to 100% it three times, seriously just once was enough xD Care to share how you do it so quick?

8 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I envy the fact that you were patient enough to 100% it three times, seriously just once was enough xD Care to share how you do it so quick?

It's not patience i just found this game amazing so i got my triple plat ? my method it's a bit stupid because you need to play in KOTH (so you need 3 people), you set the challenge who give the max reward (if i remember well you need to win the match without losing life) but since you are with boosting partner it's not a problem. At the same time you have the X10 multipler for the 50 match, so you'll gain a lot of xp. So: you buy X10 multipler, go online in KOTH with boosting partner, 1 guy win until finish the 50 match with X10 multipler, after that rebuy the X10 and go in settings and put infinite time, after versus mode and pick solomon grundy or doomsday and do the interaction method in the map where in transiction you have the 2 big robot who punch the opponent (i don't remember the name, but you had to stay on the right side where you put the opponent in transiction). Why i do this method? Because my friend boosting partner has 2 ps4 so i had no problem. I recapitulate my time for the platinum: 12/15 hours lv100, win 100 play 200 online match

7/8 hours ranked match (server was little busy)

2 hours story mode

6 hours battle with all characters

3 hours for battle mode (sorry for some people but you now it was my third time i had absolutely no problem to complete every thing in zero re try)

6 hours i think for the star labs

and a couple of hours lose doing all normal and special move 

Sorry for my confusing explanation, if you want something else feel free to contact me here or by pm 

14 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

It's not patience i just found this game amazing so i got my triple plat ? my method it's a bit stupid because you need to play in KOTH (so you need 3 people), you set the challenge who give the max reward (if i remember well you need to win the match without losing life) but since you are with boosting partner it's not a problem. At the same time you have the X10 multipler for the 50 match, so you'll gain a lot of xp. So: you buy X10 multipler, go online in KOTH with boosting partner, 1 guy win until finish the 50 match with X10 multipler, after that rebuy the X10 and go in settings and put infinite time, after versus mode and pick solomon grundy or doomsday and do the interaction method in the map where in transiction you have the 2 big robot who punch the opponent (i don't remember the name, but you had to stay on the right side where you put the opponent in transiction). Why i do this method? Because my friend boosting partner has 2 ps4 so i had no problem. I recapitulate my time for the platinum: 12/15 hours lv100, win 100 play 200 online match

7/8 hours ranked match (server was little busy)

2 hours story mode

6 hours battle with all characters

3 hours for battle mode (sorry for some people but you now it was my third time i had absolutely no problem to complete every thing in zero re try)

6 hours i think for the star labs

and a couple of hours lose doing all normal and special move 

Sorry for my confusing explanation, if you want something else feel free to contact me here or by pm 

Ah, I see. Yes, I was aware that it could be quicker if you boost via KOTH online with a boosting partner. That's a very nice method indeed. The one I posted is aimed specifically at players who don't want to spend any more time online and/or would have difficulties finding the time to go through long online sessions, though. But great tips!

13 hours ago, Saint-s666 said:

Hmm, Moreover You can try to script Solomon Grandy for c-c-combo and win with it all areas

I don't think that would work. Inputs via keyboard are very limited, and you would be playing against the AI.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

2 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Ah, I see. Yes, I was aware that it could be quicker if you boost via KOTH online with a boosting partner. That's a very nice method indeed. The one I posted is aimed specifically at players who don't want to spend any more time online and/or would have difficulties finding the time to go through long online sessions, though. But great tips!

I don't think that would work. Inputs via keyboard are very limited, and you would be playing against the AI.

Yeah sure man, i just put my method because not a lot of people have a good upload to stream by computer 

• 3 months later...