Easiest way to get to lv.100 WITHOUT a turbo controller

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11.8.2018 at 4:24 PM, Solid-Fisch said:

Is this also possible on a macintosh with the use of a macro program like this one? ---> https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/  

And if so, could somebody guide me on how to set up this? English isn't my mother tongue, there are lots of words and commands i don't understand.

Did you try it? I'd like to know this too :D 

On 30.11.2018 at 4:03 PM, Osmose42 said:

Did you try it? I'd like to know this too :D 

Haven't really tried it to be honest. Like I said, lots of comments I didn't even understand so I decided not to do it before I mess things up. I found someone how did lend me his turbo controller and was than able to achieve the trophy later.

• 2 months later...

In case anyone was curios this works. It's macros that's all it is, and it shouldn't be a "flag-gable offence" Since its essentially a digital turbo controller that everyone and their dog could have access to I'm lvl 95 all legit but I may use this to finally get to 100 but I did test it for like 2 minutes

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, FredSeph said:

Hello there! Is there any way to remote play the PS3 version? I managed to install the remote play app and a workaround exe to run on windows 10, and I managed to see my PS3 dashboard on my PC, but it does not support playing games. Any help?

Hi. I have no idea. I only tested it on the PS4. Sorry!

• 11 months later...

Amazing guide ?? but I have some problems. Ive setup like the guide says and everything runs well until I stop and win the match. After that the game runs slow and when I shut down the game and start it again nothing have saved. Went from rank 52 to 74 and when i started the game again i was back at 52. Is there a fix for this "bugg"? 

On 26/07/2021 at 7:33 PM, Navigate82 said:

Amazing guide 1f44d.png1f642.png but I have some problems. Ive setup like the guide says and everything runs well until I stop and win the match. After that the game runs slow and when I shut down the game and start it again nothing have saved. Went from rank 52 to 74 and when i started the game again i was back at 52. Is there a fix for this "bugg"? 

Wow, I thought I was the only one experiencing this bug, as I couldn’t find anything on Google.

I found out that if you leave the match on for more than an hour  the autosave function will stop working (hence you stuck at 52) and the game will take ages to load, not even deleting and re-downloading the game helped, fortunately I’m at 48 millions now, so it’s just a matter of patience for one final push, but damn, this platinum was complicate enough.

17 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Wow, I thought I was the only one experiencing this bug, as I couldn’t find anything on Google.

I found out that if you leave the match on for more than an hour  the autosave function will stop working (hence you stuck at 52) and the game will take ages to load, not even deleting and re-downloading the game helped, fortunately I’m at 48 millions now, so it’s just a matter of patience for one final push, but damn, this platinum was complicate enough.

I was told by a user here on Psnprofiles the following.

"I used the macro on my pc and what I did was when u wake up in the morning turn off ur remote play and disconnect ur internet from ur PlayStation then finish the match then log out of ur second controller then exit back to the main menu and ur XP that u got overnight will save"

I can confirm it works?? im now at Rank 95 ?

• Like 2

Ive been leaving my matches on for 50 minutes with a timer set and I still get that stupid bug where everything takes forever to load. It doesn't help that when you have to restart the game, it takes away you're multiplier which you have to buy again in archives for 10 access cards. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this method with a turbo controller without the stupid glitch ruining it? I'm finally at level 90 and pretty desperate at this point.

• 4 months later...

I tried this method out this morning but could not get it to work at all. Ran the script, clicked on the Remote Play app, and the script had no effect, my character didn't move at all. Hitting enter on the keyboard still worked but the script itself had no effect on the game. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong?

• 1 year later...
On 27/12/2021 at 1:04 AM, keats95 said:

I tried this method out this morning but could not get it to work at all. Ran the script, clicked on the Remote Play app, and the script had no effect, my character didn't move at all. Hitting enter on the keyboard still worked but the script itself had no effect on the game. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong?

A little delayed but did you find a solution for this?

On 13/07/2023 at 7:24 AM, keats95 said:

Afraid not, I ended up walking away from this, trophies still unearned :(

I ended up solving this aha, instead of ps remote play there was an application called 'chiaki'. a pain to setup but you can input every ps controller button on the keyboard.

2 hours ago, dilimann said:

I ended up solving this aha, instead of ps remote play there was an application called 'chiaki'. a pain to setup but you can input every ps controller button on the keyboard.

Oh nice, thanks for the tip! Might look at going back to it some day haha

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

I'm sorry for not replying to the people on this thread that have been asking about specifics regarding this exploit. It's been forever since I've done it and unfortunately I don't have the images saved anywhere else. This however was adapted from different sources on the internet, so with a bit of research you will problably be able to replicate the exploit with some adaptations. I hope this at least helps a bit.

Cheers!

Edited by fabmorais_2011