Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gladiator995

Defeat 500 Enemies

3 posts in this topic

Just curious but has anyone else been having trouble trying to unlock this trophy? I'm right at the end of the game and I've been grinding out kills in the graveyard area and the trophy still hasn't unlocked which is odd considering I've killed what seems like more than 500 enemies throughout the game.

EDIT: Well ignore my post, it decided to unlock during the final boss battle thank god.

Edited by Gladiator995

This trophy and Where's the wine is cumulative?
I finish the game, but i don't ulnock the 2 trophies :(

PROBLEM SOLVED!

The solution to this was posted by the devs on steam since the steam version has exactly the same problem for this achivement.

You have to do the 500 kills all in one session.

That basically means just don't reload or quit your game until you've got the trophy for 500 kills.

I made a save before the point of no return, and went in and out of the area at the north end of the map (the one that looks like a church/cathedral) and got around 45 kills in there at a time. Exit the area and go back in.

By the time you're at the point of no return, you should be more than powerful enough (with the rank IX equipment) to kill most in enemies in 1-3 hits   :)

I'm going to assume that the same problem lies with the 100 barrels being broken, but i can't say i tested or noticed that there was a problem with that trophy.