A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

So BillyHorrible, here is the long story short why Mafia III has to be played right now without any patch. Therefore, the digital versions of the games, if patched, is unplattable at the moment.

Version 1.0  has 2 luck base, end game glitched trophies

Version 1.01 to 1.05 fixed the glitched trophies 

Version 1.06 (current) has 4 to 5 end game glitched trophies, unplattable.

And ... Those trophies are end-game trophies soooooo, even when playing on version 1.0, i have a chance of running into a glitch and knowing it right at the end of a 15 hours playthrough....

Edited by dadoudelidou
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

So BillyHorrible, here is the long story short why Mafia III has to be played right now without any patch. Therefore, the digital versions of the games, if patched, is unplattable at the moment.

Version 1.0  has 2 luck base, end game glitched trophies

Version 1.01 to 1.05 fixed the glitched trophies 

Version 1.06 (current) has 4 to 5 end game glitched trophies, unplattable.

And ... Those trophies are end-game trophies soooooo, even when playing on version 1.0, i have a chance of running into a glitch and knowing it right at the end of a 15 hours playthrough....

Thanks for the explanation. That sucks, hope they fix it again.

Got my Switch now so I'll probably be quieter. Only got time now to write a little since I'm busy making lunch.

On 18 November 2016 at 9:36 AM, gernboes said:

RizzleAbbey12

Hide contents

Season I

• Dead Rising 4 (Xbox One) - Goal: Story Complete Current - 0%
  • Just Cause 3 (Xbox One) - Goal: 100% of Achievements Current - 8%
  • Assassins Creed Syndicate (PS4) - Goal: Platinum Current - 0%
  • Borderlands 2 (PS4) - Goal: Story Complete Current - 17%
  • Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
  • Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

So here's a little update since I haven't done one for a while (sorry about that:facepalm:):

So I still haven't started Dead Rising 4 or finished Just Cause 3 and I'm not sure when I will start/finish them as I've brought even more games for the PlayStation and I'm currently quite addicted to The Sims 3:D. So when it comes to the next season, I think I'll just remove them and add them at a later date. I haven't started Assassins Creed yet although I will be starting it soon. I have actually done one of these games on my list:P I've platted Borderlands 2 so I've beat my original goal which is surprising. I'd like to add

No Mans Sky - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

Day of The Tenticle Remastered - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

This War of Mine - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

Watch Dogs - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

Watch Dogs 2 - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

I'd also like to add

The Sims 3 - Goal: Platinum - Current 45%

Tomb Raider Trilogy (Legend, Anniversary and Underworld) - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

Hitman Trilogy (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money) - Goal: Platinum - Current 0%

That should last me for a while and it will also give me a plan too.

Edited by RizzleAbbey12

Here's this quarter's plat/100% aims.

Grisaia no Kajitsu: Le Fruit de la Grisaia 【グリザイアの果実 -LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA-】   (JPN - Vita) - 0%
Hatoful Boyfriend - Holiday Star (Vita) - 0%

Kud Wafter Converted Edition 【クドわふたー Converted Edition】  (JPN - Vita) - 0%

Lego Batman 3 (PS4) - 0%

Memories Off 6 - Complete 【メモリーズオフ6 Complete】 (JPN - Vita) - 0%

Update: 

Almost finished ether 1 but have been mainly concentrating on dark souls 3, which has been taking a chunk of my time up. 

Only need to to do the speed run in uncharted 4 and 1 multiplayer trophy! Hopefully get that finished next week as I'm really close to finishing my first playthrough of DS3 ^_^ 

L832fad.png

Ever since I found out about Kitten Squad, I felt a morbid fascination to play it. People were laughing at it for being a game made by PETA, but is it really that bad? Short answer: it's not that good.

I decided to keep the game for when I had little time during a KYC event. Ended up doing all games together with others in KYC2 but KYC3, where I wanted to do games with short stories and I had a new Nintendo console to boot, seemed like the perfect time to actually use it. I've now spent two and a half hours on Kitten Squad, earning all trophies in the process and ensuring that I have the following two and a half days without distractions from Zelda and Fast RMX.

There are twelve story missions, and a couple of "bounty missions" which can be completed for extra coins. The story missions are basically the same - go from screen to screen, killing all enemies. There's a few different backgrounds and the goals change - shoot the glass so the dolphins get out of their tank, shoot the cages the sheep are in, shoot a huge boss - but the main stuff is just shoot everything in the screen.

Here's a list of all the sub-par programming I found:

At the beginning of some story missions, you get some text about animal cruelty, the text scrolls and disappears too quick for it all to be comfortably read. The controls are not explained to you, which gets confuding at first because shooting is done with :r3: instead of :r2: or any of the other buttons, all of which I tried before :r3:. Some of the random obstructions on the screen have doors that won't open or stairs you can't climb. It's possible for a bunch of enemies to get you stuck in a corner, without being able to shoot them all fast enough to prevent them from draining all your life. A fair few of the story intro cutscenes have very low-quality drawings (especially compared to how nice the face close-ups of the three animals in the hub look). In the story missions where there's no X animals to be saved, doors to the previous room get opened as well which is a bother when you try to pick coins up near the door and the previous room starts again.

Yet still, the games provides some dumb fun. There are carrot guns, you're a cat and the enemies are robots. There's actually a literal meat hook hanger as a villain. It's so simple and stupid and the story intros are super preachy, yet there is fun to it. I guess it's the same dumb fun that keeps people going to farmville (though I have no clue what the appeal of that particular example is). With six out of twelve story missions done, I've obtained all trophies but I haven't deleted the game yet - one of only six games on my PS4 where zero trophies can still be earned in. I intend to play through the other six story missions at some point, when my backlog is smaller.

Long story short, the gameplay is reasonably fun and the game as a whole is so bad it's good.

Spoiler

Season 1

• Assassin's Creed II || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 87% (started during pre-season on 0%)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: story || start: 16% (started during pre-season on 0%)
  • Bloodborne || PS4 || goal: story || start: 3% (not going to happen any more thanks to corrupted savegame)
  • Bound || PS4 || goal: story and collectables || start: 3%, finish 56% (9% after first playthrough)
  • Color Guardians || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 83%
  • Deadpool || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 40%
  • Four Sided Fantasy || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current 66% (57% after first playthrough)
  • Invisible, Inc. || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Kitten Squad || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 100%
  • Kung Fury: Street Rage || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 5%, current: 9%
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MS1
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MS2
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MSX
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MS3
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MS4
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MS5
  • Metal Slug Anthology || PS4 || goal: get through MS6
  • Õkami HD || PS3 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Psychonauts || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 21%
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • This War Of Mine: The Little Ones || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • TorqueL || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0% (tried it, hated it, will not play through it any more)
  • Ultratron || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • The Witcher III || PS4 || goal: story (main+DLC) || start: 9%, current 18% (restarted the campaign, left the game 1.5 years ago)

2017 long goals

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood || PS4 || goal: 100% || current: 73% (finished story on 57%)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: 100% || current: 51% (finished story on 51%)
  • Assassin's Creed III || PS3 || goal: 100% DLC Ep2/Ep3 || current: 100%/0% (started 2017 on 0%/0%)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag || PS4 || goal: MP grind || current: 0/2 (level: 21/55, started 2017 on level 7)
  • DRIVECLUB || PS4 || goal: Champion in season pass DLC || current: 0/11 (other 7 done before 2017)

Eliminated from backlog:

Pre-Season

• Actual Sunlight (Vita) (100%)
  • Assassin's Creed II (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS4)
  • The Deadly Tower Of Monsters (PS4) (100%)
  • Watch_Dogs 2 (PS4)

Season I

• Assassin's Creed II (PS4) (100%)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS4)
  • Bound (PS4)
  • Color Guardians (PS4)
  • Deadpool (PS4)
  • Four Sided Fantasy (PS4)
  • Kitten Squad (PS4) (100%)
  • The Last Guardian (PS4)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens DLC (PS4) (100%)
  • Metal Slug Anthology (PS4)

So I've finally decided on my list for Season 2:

-Grand Theft Auto V: Current 77% / Goal: Platinum / Last trophy: November 26th 2015 (I actually platted this game before on another account but here I still have some stuff to do)

-Limbo: Current 90% / Goal: 100% / Last trophy: August 11th 2015 (I only need 1 more trophy, but it's the hardest in the game)

-Worms Battlegrounds: Current 67% / Goal: 100% (including DLC) / Last trophy: November 6th 2015 (I've always been a fan of the worms games so it would be great to have this one finished)

Lba8c60.png

Stories starts out fun enough but the downside of exploring different paths is that much eventually gets (semi-)repeated, and that's just after four different paths and the "right" path - there's twenty more paths to go, which will take about an hour each... Yeah, I'm not really gunning for that platinum trophy any time soon.

On the other hand, playing through the game once was fun enough that I decided to play through the whole story instead of just one plot. The combat is easy and fun, especially if you're just going to play for an hour. I may do one path ever so often, get this done on the long term. The game would have actually lowered my completion percentage if I would have just stopped after one path...

Then there are some bad choices the devs made (in my opinion), like forcing different truths on each path while the truth about the cat is brought to light very much in my first playthrough that ended on the rabbit's truth.

In short, yeah this game is kinda fun but what it does in combat gameplay, story presentation and graphics, others have done better. The only thing it can bring to the table after that is exploring different possibilities by altering choices, which I just can't imagine that it will stay fun after playing through the game twenty-five times.

@gernboes I really don't know what to play yet in S2. Do we HAVE to pick three games in advance, or can we just pick stuff when we feel like it and do we need to finish at least three games per season?

Spoiler

Season 1

• Assassin's Creed II || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 87% (started during pre-season on 0%)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: story || start: 16% (started during pre-season on 0%)
  • Bloodborne || PS4 || goal: story || start: 3% (not going to happen any more thanks to corrupted savegame)
  • Bound || PS4 || goal: story and collectables || start: 3%, finish 56% (9% after first playthrough)
  • Four Sided Fantasy || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current 66% (57% after first playthrough)
  • Kung Fury: Street Rage || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 5%, current: 9% (copied to long goals)
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 68%
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%
  • TorqueL || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0% (tried it, hated it, will not play through it any more)
  • The Witcher III || PS4 || goal: story (main+DLC) || start: 9%, current 18% (restarted the campaign, left the game 1.5 years ago)

2017 long goals

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood || PS4 || goal: 100% || current: 73% (finished story on 57%)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: 100% || current: 51% (finished story on 51%)
  • Assassin's Creed III || PS3 || goal: 100% DLC Ep2/Ep3 || current: 100%/0% (started 2017 on 0%/0%)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag || PS4 || goal: MP grind || current: 0/2 (level: 21/55, started 2017 on level 7)
  • DRIVECLUB || PS4 || goal: Champion in season pass DLC || current: 0/11 (other 7 done before 2017)

Eliminated from backlog:

Pre-Season

• Watch_Dogs 2 (PS4)

Season I

• Bound (PS4)
  • Color Guardians (PS4)
  • Deadpool (PS4)
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies (PS4)

Edited by BillyHorrible

I've not been around to play games for nearly a month but got back to it today and completed the story for Mass Effect, I got all the weapon type related trophies and did every side mission so got the relevant squad member trophies as well, by the finish I was at 57% which is rank A so very pleased with that.  As I mentioned before I would rather experience new games than replay the same one three times for the extra trophies needed for 100%, which is just as well as the side missions got very monotonous on a single play through!  I really enjoyed the overall story so am looking forward to playing games 2 and 3, but first I'll go and finish Contrast as that will take a lot less time.

I had hoped to play Horizon Zero Dawn sometime this month, but if I don't commit to doing the stuff on a backlog challenge I'll never clear the backlog so that will have to wait.

Season 1 goals:

• Contrast || PS4 || Start 14% (Rank E) || Goal: Story completion || Current 47% (C)
  • Assassins Creed IV Black Flag || PS4 || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 79% (A)
  • Outrun || PS3 || Start 4% (E) || Goal: Rank A ||
  • Ghostbusters || PS3 || Start 8% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 75% (A)
  • Little Deviants || Vita || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Current 8% (D)
  • Motorstorm RC || Vita || Start 5% (E) || Goal: Rank A ||
  • Mass Effect || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Finished at 57% (A)
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion ||
  • Mass Effect 3 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion ||

Eliminated from backlog (Season 1):

• Assassins Creed IV Black Flag || PS4
  • Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3

My list for the april 1st season is:

Valiant Hearts 100%

Gone Home 100%

Assassin's Creed Black Flag (Story Completion)

Hitman Go (Platinum)

Everyone's gone to the rapture (Platinum)

Uncharted 4 (Story Completion)

This list may need to be updated depending on the amount of free time I get between now and then. This should also help with my Boost my Trophy Grade goals too, hopefully get rid of a few D ranks.

L32a34f.png

Awesome game.

... 'kay, I guess I should write at least a little bit more. It's a fighting game. You have two buttons: attack left and attack right. That's it. Wait until enemies get close to you, and attack them.

There are several different enemies:

Grunt - down in one hit.

Officer - down in two hits, staggers backwards.

Woman in white - down in three hits, teleports to your other side after each hit.

Bottom half of Arcade - down in a bunch of hits (five I think), staggers backwards out of reach.

Red ninja - teleports out of reach after being hit, takes a couple of hits.

The difficulty gradually increases, there are no ways to regain lost health, and there is no end until you die. GO!

Okay, so there's a story mode thanks to an update but I've tried it a bit and I'm ignoring it now. Endless mode is much more fun.

The only two trophies I have left are getting a 200x combo (basically, killing 200 enemies in a row without mistakes) and beating the top score of 250K (I reached just over 210K once). I don't know if I'm good enough to get these trophies, but I'm definitely going to try.

I think the game's a great throwback to old arcade beat-em-ups, it's a simple game but very addictive.

It's well worth the €1,50 which I paid for it, I've paid more for games that entertained me less. The trophy names are fun references to the movie. Have you seen it yet, by the way?

I dare you all to at least watch the start. If you haven't laughed at all within the first minute, then it's not for you.

Spoiler

Season 1

• Kung Fury: Street Rage || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 60%
  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 5%, current: 9% (copied to long goals)
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 68%
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 1%

2017 long goals

Eliminated from backlog:

Pre-Season

• Watch_Dogs 2 (PS4)

Season I

• Bound (PS4)
  • Color Guardians (PS4)
  • Deadpool (PS4)
  • Kung Fury (PS4)

I've now finished Contrast, the game has a good little story but it was so fussy about exactly where you had to stand to phase into shadows and jump to things that the play through wasn't without some swearing from me!  Having wrapped up the story I was left with only 4 trophies to do and with chapter select they were pretty easy (although I did find that selecting the carousel chapter doesn't let you redo the carousel so I had to select the chapter before, which was mercifully short).

Season 1 goals:

• Contrast || PS4 || Start 14% (Rank E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 100% (S)
  • Assassins Creed IV Black Flag || PS4 || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 79% (A)
  • Ghostbusters || PS3 || Start 8% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 75% (A)
  • Mass Effect || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Finished at 57% (A)
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion ||

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4

On 12.3.2017 at 8:31 PM, BillyHorrible said:

@gernboes I really don't know what to play yet in S2. Do we HAVE to pick three games in advance, or can we just pick stuff when we feel like it and do we need to finish at least three games per season?

You dont HAVE to, but having goals to work toward is what this event is about, so i'd prefer if everybody would put a game on the list when deciding to finish it/plat it/etc., not after finshing it, because then its not a goal you reached, but "just" a  game you finished. If you put it on the list, you are kinda committed to it and cant just stealthily abandon it, when you feel like it... So, if you dont want what to play until end of february, just update your list whenever you decide on a game.

Having said that, im not here to enforce some arbitrary rules i made up, but to have fun and help everybody to shrink their backlog, so if somebody just wants to list games they completed, feel free!

Also, if somebody doesnt manage to complete 3 games, i wont kick them off the event, just take them into next season or pick other games...

In other news, i've done another update, finally! Been a little busy lately, sorry for the long wait!

Concerning my progress, i actually got the Platinum in Lollipop Chainsaw, so i even surpassed my goal there. Just today i started again to work on the plat in AC Unity, taking part in a boosting session later today, so i hope to get most of the coop trophies today...

Also i started Asuras Wrath and have been enjoying it so far, but im still not sure if i will go for the plat...

I have also been thinking a bit about my list for next season, maybe i'll post that later today.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gernboes said:

You dont HAVE to, but having goals to work toward is what this event is about, so i'd prefer if everybody would put a game on the list when deciding to finish it/plat it/etc., not after finshing it, because then its not a goal you reached, but "just" a  game you finished. If you put it on the list, you are kinda committed to it and cant just stealthily abandon it, when you feel like it... So, if you dont want what to play until end of february, just update your list whenever you decide on a game.

Having said that, im not here to enforce some arbitrary rules i made up, but to have fun and help everybody to shrink their backlog, so if somebody just wants to list games they completed, feel free!

Also, if somebody doesnt manage to complete 3 games, i wont kick them off the event, just take them into next season or pick other games...

Nah I was not going to sneak play, just meant I'd put a game on the list the moment I decided to start on it :)

• Like 1

I'm now part way through Mass Effect 2, at least this one doesn't force you to stick with the same squad members to get trophies, not got far yet and need to get better at using abilities for some of the trophies, currently at 16%.

List of games in spoiler as taking up a lot of room in my posts.

Spoiler

Season 1 goals:

• Contrast || PS4 || Start 14% (Rank E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 100% (S)
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 16% (E)

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4

• Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 31% (D)

Spent the day working through more missions on Mass Effect 2, just recruited the Asari Justicar which ŵas a shorter mission than many but was good how there were some wisecracks in the story, I hope that continues.  Trophies stand at 31% so far.

Spoiler
Season 1 goals:
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 31% (D)

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4
  •  

@gernboes Come to think of it, S2 is very easy to fill in now :)

I finished the story in Zelda so I have started on Witcher III again. I might finish the main story during S1 still, but I'm probably not getting through the DLC in time so I'm taking it to S2 with whatever I have left.

As for KYC3, I have not gotten through the story in Tearaway Unfolded and I might not get through the story in Invisible Inc. Don't care much for the last one right now but I want to make myself finish the story in Unfolded so I'm taking it to S2.

Odds are very high that I will not get through Õkami HD in the last four days of the month since it's all work days so I will take that one to S2 with however much I have left to do for the story as well.

... So, S2 is filled with stuff I can't finish in S1 but want to continue on right away :) As for the rest of the second season, I'll add stuff when I start on it, just like I did in this first season.

I might start an extra tab with fails, for the games I did not manage to do after all. I would then eliminate games from the fail list when/if I finish them. Only fail I had pre-season was AC Revelations and as expected, it was the first thing I did in S1.

Spoiler

Season 1

• Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: story || start: 16%, finish: 51% (started during pre-season on 0%)
  • Color Guardians || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 83% (did not check percentage right after first playthrough)
  • Four Sided Fantasy || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 66% (57% after first playthrough)
  • Invisible, Inc. || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 1%
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 68% (finish after four playthroughs and a fifth "true" playthrough)
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 28%
  • The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt || PS4 || goal: story (main+DLC) || start: 9%, current 18% (restarted the campaign, left the game 1.5 years ago)

Season 2

• Õkami HD || PS3 || goal: story || start: 0% (during S1)
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0% (during S1), current: 28%
  • The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt || PS4 || goal: story (main+DLC) || start: 9%, current 18% (restarted the campaign in S1, left the game 1.5 years ago)

2017 long goals

Eliminated from backlog:

Pre-Season

• Watch_Dogs 2 (PS4)

Season I

• Bound (PS4)
  • Color Guardians (PS4)
  • Deadpool (PS4)
  • Kung Fury (PS4)

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

Finally I have a new update to post: I finally had completed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution... And unfortunatelly I will not be able to finish all my set of games in time in Season I - it's perfectly possible finish Sly 2 before April, but I can't say the same about Sly 3... (it was probably because I spent almost all February in Vita games for Vita's 5th Anniversary Event - so there are no regrets...). So Sly 2 might be present on my set for Season II (I've listed Sly 3 on "Spring Backlog Challenge" anyway...).

Here's my updated status (I'm also listing my entries for Season II):

Spoiler

Season I:

• Jeopardy || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 100%
  • Magic the Gathering 2014 || Goal: All DLC Trophies || Current Progress: Expansion Pack 100%
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 100%
  • Sly 2: Band of Thieves || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 37%
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 1%
  • That Trivia Game || Goal: Achieve remaining Trophy || Current Progress: 100% (8 of 8 trophies)

Season II:

• Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit || Goal: All "Super Sports" Pack Trophies || Current Progress: 0%
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit || Goal: All "Porsche vs Lamborghini" Pack Trophies || Current Progress: 0%
  • Need for Speed: The Run || Goal: All DLC Trophies || Current Progress: 0%
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS3 - EU) || Goal: All Obtainable Trophies (39 of 41) || Current Progress: 21 of 39
  • Sleeping Dogs (PS3) || Goal: All "Nightmare at North Point" Trophies || Current Progress: 0%

25 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I might start an extra tab with fails, for the games I did not manage to do after all. I would then eliminate games from the fail list when/if I finish them. Only fail I had pre-season was AC Revelations and as expected, it was the first thing I did in S1.

Actually...

Spoiler

Season 1

• Assassin's Creed: Revelations || PS4 || goal: story || start: 16%, finish: 51% (started during pre-season on 0%)
  • Color Guardians || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 83% (did not check percentage right after first playthrough)
  • Four Sided Fantasy || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 66% (57% after first playthrough)
  • Invisible, Inc. || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 1%
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, finish: 68% (finish after four playthroughs and a fifth "true" playthrough)
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 28%
  • The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt || PS4 || goal: story (main+DLC) || start: 9%, current 18% (restarted the campaign, left the game 1.5 years ago)

Season 2

• Õkami HD || PS3 || goal: story || start: 0% (during S1)
  • Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0% (during S1), current: 28%
  • The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt || PS4 || goal: story (main+DLC) || start: 9%, current 18% (restarted the campaign in S1, left the game 1.5 years ago)

2017 long goals

Fails:

• S1 Bloodborne || PS4 || goal: story || start: 3% (not going to happen any more thanks to corrupted savegame)
  • S1 LEGO Marvel's Avengers || PS4 || goal: 100% || start: 5%, current: 9% (copied to long goals)
  • S1 Psychonauts || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 21%
  • S1 Tearaway Unfolded || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0%, current: 28% (taken to S2)
  • S1 TorqueL || PS4 || goal: story || start: 0% (tried it, hated it, will not play through it any more)

P.S. I saw other people with small stat updates and couldn't remember why exactly I had chosen to post a list of finished backlog games as well, until I realised it was because the stats get rebooted every season and I felt like keeping track of what games I had finished.

At first I wanted to keep full track of this but by now I'm thinking nah... I'll keep my post a bit shorter as well, I have my own backlog thread after all. So I removed the list of eliminations, I now only have current and upcoming season as well as yearly goals and fails.

I decided to already prepare the list for Season 2, so here it is:

Season 2:

• Oceanhorn - Finish Story
  • Severed - just get some general progress done (already started this one)
  • Valley - Finish Story
  • Adventures of Mana - Finish Story

I'll stick to those for now, and depending on how fast I manage to get through them, I might be adding a few more again.

Eliminated from Backlog:

• Killzone - Plat (Pre-season) - 4/10
  • Risen 3 - Enhanced Edition - Plat (planned for Season 1, completed during Pre-season) - 3/10
  • Borderlands - get last trophy for 100% (Season 1) - 8/10
  • The Escapists: The Walking Dead - Plat (Season 1) - 5/10
  • Monster Monpiece - Plat (started Pre-season, completed during Season 1) - 6/10
  • Crysis  - Plat (Season 1) - 7/10
  • Lost Dimension - Plat (started Pre-season, completed during Season 1) - 8/10
  • Alekhine's Gun - Plat (Season 1) - 6/10
  • Corpse Party: Blood Drive - Plat (Season 1) - 4/10
  • Dungeons 2 - Finish Story/Campaign - Plat (Season 1) - 5/10
  • Need for Speed Rivals - just messing about, while gaining a few ranks as Racer/Cop - on hold (Season 1) 6/10
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue - Finish Story (Season 1) - 6/10
Edited by voodoo_eyes

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I decided to already prepare the list for Season 2, so here it is:

Season 2:

• Oceanhorn - Finish Story

(...)

Let me know what you think of Oceanhorn, it's on my maybe list for the Switch. I know it's 50% off now in the PSN sale but I feel like playing this on a small screen would be better.