A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Let me know what you think of Oceanhorn, it's on my maybe list for the Switch. I know it's 50% off now in the PSN sale but I feel like playing this on a small screen would be better.

I know that I wasn't the one that you replied to, but let me give you my opinion as Oceanhorn was my first platinum on my current account. If you liked Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, this might be the game for you. This game basically has similar elements(heart containers, bombs and arrows, sailing the ocean to explore various islands on a suspiciously red sail boat which lets you shoot giant squid[with a peanut gun, though]) but it's about finding your dad who went off to fight a giant sea monster which is the title of this game. It's a really nice game and all of the trophies save the platinum are tied to in-game challenges which give you experience to level up in an RPG style and make you stronger. You even get to fly to an island in the sky which reminds me of Skyloft from Skyward Sword.

So I think you might like this game and the trophies aren't too difficult. Even if you play it on the Switch, you can still complete the challenges and get nice upgrades to your character for each level up. :)

25 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I know that I wasn't the one that you replied to, but let me give you my opinion as Oceanhorn was my first platinum on my current account. If you liked Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, this might be the game for you. This game basically has similar elements(heart containers, bombs and arrows, sailing the ocean to explore various islands on a suspiciously red sail boat which lets you shoot giant squid[with a peanut gun, though]) but it's about finding your dad who went off to fight a giant sea monster which is the title of this game. It's a really nice game and all of the trophies save the platinum are tied to in-game challenges which give you experience to level up in an RPG style and make you stronger. You even get to fly to an island in the sky which reminds me of Skyloft from Skyward Sword.

So I think you might like this game and the trophies aren't too difficult. Even if you play it on the Switch, you can still complete the challenges and get nice upgrades to your character for each level up. :)

Well, it's not really like Wind Waker since it's top down so it's more Phantom Hourglass. I knew it was a Zelda clone, just trying to get people's opinions about the game itself :)

9 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Let me know what you think of Oceanhorn, it's on my maybe list for the Switch. I know it's 50% off now in the PSN sale but I feel like playing this on a small screen would be better.

Will do. It looked interesting enough for me to be willing to try it out.

• Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 44% (C)

Steadily working my way through Mass Effect 2, five loyalty missions to go before I head through the relay to the final battle.  I won't be online over the weekend so have a lot to do in little time to clear more games off my backlog before the 31st.

Spoiler

Season 1 goals:

• Contrast || PS4 || Start 14% (Rank E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 100% (S)
  • Assassins Creed IV Black Flag || PS4 || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 79% (A)
  • Outrun || PS3 || Start 4% (E) || Goal: Rank A ||
  • Ghostbusters || PS3 || Start 8% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 75% (A)
  • Little Deviants || Vita || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Current 8% (D)
  • Motorstorm RC || Vita || Start 5% (E) || Goal: Rank A ||
  • Mass Effect || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Finished at 57% (A)
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 44% (C)
  • Mass Effect 3 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion ||

Eliminated from backlog (Season 1):

• Assassins Creed IV Black Flag || PS4
  • Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4

A little update:

Just obtained those. Two more games taken off the backlog :)

Shantae: Risky's Revenge- C rank

Mafia III - Story completion

For Mafia III, the goal was at first to platinum it but as I said on a previous post, with the latest patch (1.06) the game is currently unplattable due to several trophies not popping. So I removed the game from my backlog list for now and if in the future a patch  fixes the Plat, I'll go get it because I loved the game. Currently the game stands at 73% completion.

Here is my list for Season 2:

Unravel - Platinum

Life is Strange - Platinum

Deadly Tower of Monsters - Platinum

AC Brotherhood - Story completion

Homefront Revolution- Story and 50%+ trophies

Saint Row: Gat out of Hell- Story and 50%+ trophies

Badland : C rank

Finally, I'm starting in a few days Ghost Recon : Wildlands and I'm planning on getting its Platinum within the next few weeks. Should I put it in my S2 backlog list ? It's a new game but I've preordered it at Boxing Day AND I've waited a big 2 weeks to play it loll (so my friends get their copy to co-op it)

Edited by dadoudelidou
Added one game

On 24.3.2017 at 1:29 AM, dadoudelidou said:

Finally, I'm starting in a few days Ghost Recon : Wildlands and I'm planning on getting its Platinum within the next few weeks. Should I put it in my S2 backlog list ? It's a new game but I've preordered it at Boxing Day AND I've waited a big 2 weeks to play it loll (so my friends get their copy to co-op it)

I see no problem if you put it on your list. Originally, i also wanted to put only old games on my list, but after being put off playing Horizon because i had still games on my list to play, i will at least do a few exceptions from that with my lists. Horizon will be on my list for S2 for sure!

Le47b38.png

I at last got the platinum in AC Unity! All those collectibles where a real pain, and getting the coop trophies was annoying too, because its seemingly impossible to play with friends. I could only group up with strangers, whenever i tried to connect with sbdy from my friendslist, we couldnt connect, and everybody i tried with also told me they were having the same problem with all the people from their lists too...

Now i have two more missions in the DlC, then i'll have 100% and can finally delete it.

Lb25e1b.png

Made quite some progress, im now in chapter 4 of 5, so i should get this finished in S1. Maybe ill put it again on my list with a platinum-goal.

L152065.png

I regret having put this on my list as late addition. In fact i have stopped playing for the time, because of the bugged trophies. I'll wait a bit to see if they fix it...

L8927e6.png

Made a bit of progress with this one too, not sure if i will finish it in S1 though, if not, i'll take it into S2.

EDIT

Seeing nobody posted since yesterday, ill just add to this posting.

I have come up with a shortlist of games i want to do in S2. I wont put my whole list up right now, because im not entirely decided on which games will stay and which will have to wait, and also, as long as S1 is running, i dont know if i have game to take with me from S1 into S2. But there are few games that are on my list no matter what. Those are:

L0e3522.png

The original Mass Effect on PS3. I actually started ME 2 when the first one was still Xbox exclusive, but never finished it. Then, when the first one came to playstation, i wanted to experience the whole trilogy, so i started the first one. I was going for the plat and grew tired of it along the way... So this time, i'll only go for story completion, so that i can just soak up the story of the whole trilogy - which will all be part of my future lists.

L5fafa9.png

The Saboteur on PS3. PLayed this back in 2010, also got lost on my way to the plat. I'll aim for story completion here too, and see if i can be bothered with trying for the plat...
It was a very fun game in my opinion, a bit like GTA in World War 2 occupied Paris.

Lfad333.png

WIth this im going to  make a bit of an exception. Normally, i only add games on my lists that are older, but having got Horizon at launch, i played a few hours and then got distracted, because i wanted to make progress with my list... So, in order to play it without kind of a guilty conscience, i'll put it on my list and aim for the plat - there are no missables, only one playthrough required and not too many collectibles. A trophy list just as i like them.

L791aa7.png

The remake of doom on PS4. The original Doom was one of my first real games back in the 90s. And having heard that the remake was really good just makes me happy! Got it in a sale a bit ago, and actually played a bit of the multiplayer allready, just to get rid of those trophies, in case the MP dies down... I would actually like to get the plat in this one, but having read a lot about glitched trophies, i will just aim for story completion for the time.

Edited by gernboes
  • Like 1

@gernboes I'm going to have to put this event on the back burner unfortunately. Going to cut down on my time on the forums, will still go into my backlog but I'm doing it much too random to be able to make use of this event and I'm noticing that I'm barely saying anything about games not in other events.

If you could put me on the inactive list, here's the info you can write down for me:

Spoiler

Eliminated from backlog during S1 (only games that were not played through right after buying them):

• Bound (PS4)
  • Color Guardians (PS4)
  • Kitten Squad (PS4) (100%)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens DLC (PS4) (100%)
  • The Playroom (PS4) (100% main game plus 2 DLC)
  • Stories: The Path Of Destinies (PS4)
  • Ultratron (PS4) (100%)

On 24-3-2017 at 5:53 PM, gernboes said:

Le47b38.png

I at last got the platinum in AC Unity! All those collectibles where a real pain, and getting the coop trophies was annoying too, because its seemingly impossible to play with friends. I could only group up with strangers, whenever i tried to connect with sbdy from my friendslist, we couldnt connect, and everybody i tried with also told me they were having the same problem with all the people from their lists too...

Now i have two more missions in the DlC, then i'll have 100% and can finally delete it.

I did most of Unity MP on my own, only The Tournament was too hard to do solo.

EDIT

Seeing nobody posted since yesterday, ill just add to this posting.

Èh, if several hours have gone by then I'd say there's no problem with double/triple posting, you're also getting the event back on the first page so more people might see it and join.

L0e3522.png

The original Mass Effect on PS3. I actually started ME 2 when the first one was still Xbox exclusive, but never finished it. Then, when the first one came to playstation, i wanted to experience the whole trilogy, so i started the first one. I was going for the plat and grew tired of it along the way... So this time, i'll only go for story completion, so that i can just soak up the story of the whole trilogy - which will all be part of my future lists.

The trilogy is very cool, I enjoyed ME2 the most.

L5fafa9.png

The Saboteur on PS3. PLayed this back in 2010, also got lost on my way to the plat. I'll aim for story completion here too, and see if i can be bothered with trying for the plat...
It was a very fun game in my opinion, a bit like GTA in World War 2 occupied Paris.

Fun game, if a little rough around the edges. I enjoyed playing this.

Lfad333.png

WIth this im going to  make a bit of an exception. Normally, i only add games on my lists that are older, but having got Horizon at launch, i played a few hours and then got distracted, because i wanted to make progress with my list... So, in order to play it without kind of a guilty conscience, i'll put it on my list and aim for the plat - there are no missables, only one playthrough required and not too many collectibles. A trophy list just as i like them.

Glad I didn't buy it right away because I'm juggling so many games right now... Will likely play it some time later this year.

L791aa7.png

The remake of doom on PS4. The original Doom was one of my first real games back in the 90s. And having heard that the remake was really good just makes me happy! Got it in a sale a bit ago, and actually played a bit of the multiplayer allready, just to get rid of those trophies, in case the MP dies down... I would actually like to get the plat in this one, but having read a lot about glitched trophies, i will just aim for story completion for the time.

Awesome game, one of the few FPS games I really enjoyed.

• Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 55% (C)

Not long now before I go through the mass relay of no return in Mass Effect 2, one thing I am regretting is not starting on Insanity difficulty, unlike the original Mass Effect that forces multiple playthroughs, ME2 doesn't so I should have at least tried.  My aims for this year are to boost my overall average rank from D to A, so perhaps next year if I aim for S I'll come back and replay the Mass Effect games to completion.

Spoiler

Season 1 goals:

• Contrast || PS4 || Start 14% (Rank E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 100% (S)
  • Assassins Creed IV Black Flag || PS4 || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 79% (A)
  • Ghostbusters || PS3 || Start 8% (E) || Goal: Story completion || Finished at 75% (A)
  • Mass Effect || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Finished at 57% (A)
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Current 55% (C)

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4

On 12/02/2017 at 5:27 PM, Chris1-1sirhC said:

Update:

Season 1

1. Assassin Creed Syndicate Jack the Ripper DLC

Goal: 100%

Current: 0%

2. L.A Noire

Goal: Overall 100%

- Main game - get 7 unearned trophies - completed 11/02/2017

- A Slip of the Tongue DLC - get 2 unearned trophies - completed 12/02/2017

- The Naked City - get 3 unearned trophies - completed 11/02/2017

- Nicholson Electroplating DLC - get 1 unearned trophy - completed 11/02/2017

Current:

Main Game: 100%

A Slip of the Tongue DLC: 100%

The Naked City DLC: 100%

Nicholson electroplating DLC: 100%

Reefer Madness DLC: 100%

3. Fahrenheit

Goal: Platinum

Current: 6%

4. Batman A Telltale Series

Eliminated from backlog:

L.A. Noire

Batman: A Telltale Series

Update from Season 1:

1. Assassin Creed Syndicate Jack the Ripper DLC

2. L.A Noire

Goal: Overall 100%

- Main game - get 7 unearned trophies - completed 11/02/2017

- A Slip of the Tongue DLC - get 2 unearned trophies - completed 12/02/2017

- The Naked City - get 3 unearned trophies - completed 11/02/2017

- Nicholson Electroplating DLC - get 1 unearned trophy - completed 11/02/2017

Current:

Main Game: 100%

A Slip of the Tongue DLC: 100%

The Naked City DLC: 100%

Nicholson electroplating DLC: 100%

Reefer Madness DLC: 100%

3. Fahrenheit

Current: 9%

4. Batman A Telltale Series

Current: 100%

Eliminated from backlog:

L.A. Noire

Batman: A Telltale Series

Season 2

1. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Current: 59%

2. Contrast 

Current: 33%

3. The Unfinished Swan

Current: 61%

4. Jurassic Park: The Survivors 

Current: 80%

5. Jurassic Park: The Depths 

Current: 66%

Finally finished Mass Effect 2, fantastic game, very good mix of missions that meant it never felt like a chore despite spending nearly 60 hours on it.  I ended up with all trophies except Insanity and 3 of the powers ones, taking me to 87% which is rank A so very pleased with that.  I'll be moving Mass Effect 3 into season 2 but playing other things for a while as 60 hours is a long time for a single game.

Season 1 goals:

• Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Finished at 87% (A)

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3
Edited by richtayls

I moved Motorstorm RC on Vita from rank E to rank A today, so that's another one off the list.  Unfortunately in doing so I used the PS3 version to get the two multiplayer trophies and auto-popped the Vita version and as I'm guessing most people who completed the game on Vita own a PS3 they could auto-pop on, the average completion is higher on the PS3 so it's left me at rank C there, but I'll leave improving that for another day as while it's fun it's more difficult than I was expecting.

That now puts me at 6 completed games, which was my initial target before adding in the Mass Effect trilogy.

Season 1 goals:

• Motorstorm RC || Vita || Start 5% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Finished at 26% (A)
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion || Finished at 87% (A)

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3
  • Motorstorm RC || Vita

58 minutes ago, richtayls said:

I moved Motorstorm RC on Vita from rank E to rank A today, so that's another one off the list.  Unfortunately in doing so I used the PS3 version to get the two multiplayer trophies and auto-popped the Vita version and as I'm guessing most people who completed the game on Vita own a PS3 they could auto-pop on, the average completion is higher on the PS3 so it's left me at rank C there, but I'll leave improving that for another day as while it's fun it's more difficult than I was expecting.

(...)

Yeah, Motorstorm RC autopopping thing is a bit weird - I bought and completed Motorstorm RC and all DLC content some years ago in a PS3 (I bought all these content on an US account - on that time BR store did not even exist...). When I bought Motorstorm RC again (I wanted to play it on Vita - my main account is Brazilian - and did not know that Motorstorm RC autopop some trophies...), almost all trophies were autopopped, including trophies from DLCs which were not bought/unlocked on my main account... :blink:

I saw that in PSNP there are almost twice more people who played Motorstorm RC on Vita than PS3, but Platinum achievers are almost the same quantity, so maybe because of this you have an "A" rank and a "C" rank although you have achieved same trophies on both...

Motorstorm RC is quite challenging, but when you get used to this game, Platinum is just a quest of time, so don't worry and have fun. ;)

I've managed to nudge Little Deviants up to 19% which may not sound like much but it's rank A which was my goal for this season.  I've also added one trophy to Outrun which makes it rank D so far, looking at the trophies I doubt I'll get to rank A by the end of the season (tomorrow), but I'll see what I can do as working to a deadline has already seen me eliminate three games in the last couple of days ?

Season 1 goals:

• Outrun || PS3 || Start 4% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Current 9% (D)
  • Little Deviants || Vita || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Finished at 19% (A)

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3
  • Motorstorm RC || Vita
  • Little Deviants || Vita

Yay!  After who knows how many attempts (less than 50 as I haven't popped the trophy for 50 races) I've managed to get the Millionaires Club trophy for Outrun which moves me up to Rank A.  This means that, despite distracting myself by adding in the Mass Effect games partway through, I've now finished all the goals I set at the start of the season :D 

Many thanks to @gernboes for setting up this event, it's the first one I've ever entered as I loved the idea of story completion being a valid goal rather than the normal you must 100% everything, although I've made an effort to do as many trophies along the way as I could in order to also get all the games up to Rank A - overall I've earned 219 trophies this season, including setting new records for trophies I've earned in a month in both the last 2 months.

I'll carry Mass Effect 3 into season 2 and be a lot more careful about adding in massive games partway through the seasons in future :facepalm: 

Having enjoyed Black Flag so much in season 1 I've decided to catch up on my backlog of every Assassins Creed game by doing one per season, I'll do the rest chronologically starting with Assassins Creed II - I'll skip the very first one as there are no trophies and it looks like I would need to buy it in a bundle with Assassins Creed II which I already own three times!

Continuing my theme of completing started on games, I'll also do The Secret of Monkey Island, Game of Thrones, Frobisher Says and The Devils Playhouse Episode 5 - I finished the first 4 episodes as my first ever case of using a guide to finish a game way back in 2010, my PS3 then melted before I got round to episode 5 and for some reason I've never gone back to it.

In order to avoid growing my games backlog with new purchases, I've also set myself a goal to either complete the story or get a Rank A within 3 months of buying any game released this year.  With that in mind I'm off to play Horizon Zero Dawn now and will pick up my season 2 games in a week or so.

Season 1 Goals:

• Outrun || PS3 || Start 4% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Current 28% (A)
  • Little Deviants || Vita || Start 1% (E) || Goal: Rank A || Finished at 19% (A)

Eliminated from Backlog (Season 1):

• Ghostbusters || PS3
  • Mass Effect || PS3
  • Contrast || PS4
  • Mass Effect 2 || PS3
  • Motorstorm RC || Vita
  • Little Deviants || Vita
  • Outrun || PS3

Season 2 Goals:

• Assassins Creed II || PS4 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: Story Completion ||
  • The Secret of Monkey Island || PS3 || Start 9% (E) || Goal: Story Completion ||
  • Game of Thrones || PS4 || Start 37% (D) || Goal: 100% ||
  • Frobisher Says || Vita || Start 10% (D) || Goal: Rank A ||
  • Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5 || PS3 || Start 0% (F) || Goal: 100% ||
  • Like 2

Not much of an update as I didn't really get much done due to Dark Souls 3 taking up alot of my time! 

Stats season 1 

• Ether One 3% || Goal - Plat (remains the same altho further in story,)
  • Escape Plan 71% || Goal - 100%( only have 1 trophy remains but it's a pain) 
  • Uncharted 4 44% || Goal - Plat (89% now) 
  • Gone Home 47% || Goal - 100%

Season 2 

Resident Evil 7: Start 0% Goal complete story 

The last of us: Start 42% Goal Plat

Final Fantasy 15: Start 39% Goal Plat 

The last guardian: Start 0% Goal complete story 

Tomb Raider - 26% Goal plat 

Edited by MortalRikku

On 27.3.2017 at 9:50 AM, BillyHorrible said:

@gernboes I'm going to have to put this event on the back burner unfortunately. Going to cut down on my time on the forums, will still go into my backlog but I'm doing it much too random to be able to make use of this event and I'm noticing that I'm barely saying anything about games not in other events.

Not a problem, just give me a shout if/when you want to rejoin. And you're of course invited to continue to post feedback on games and the like, if you want!

On 27.3.2017 at 9:50 AM, BillyHorrible said:

I did most of Unity MP on my own, only The Tournament was too hard to do solo.

Yeah, thats the way i did it, too. But finding randoms for this one mission and doing the sync assassinations with randoms was pretty annoying...

17 hours ago, richtayls said:

Many thanks to @gernboes for setting up this event, it's the first one I've ever entered as I loved the idea of story completion being a valid goal rather than the normal you must 100% everything, although I've made an effort to do as many trophies along the way as I could in order to also get all the games up to Rank A - overall I've earned 219 trophies this season, including setting new records for trophies I've earned in a month in both the last 2 months.

Im glad you're enjoying it. I also did more progress on my backlog than ever before! :D

The end of season Update is done now. I'll leave the lists for Season I  up for now, so that everybody who hasnt done yet can still update on their progress. In about 2 weeks i will do the final update for S1 and then remove the remaining lists that havent been updated, and also move everybody who hasnt submitted a list for S2 to the inactive List. Of course, everybody can rejoin at any time, and also if you cant make any updates in the next two weeks (vacation without internet or whatever...), you can submit them late and i will update accordingly, i just want to declutter my OP.

Also, feel free to give any feedback, criticism etc. you have after the first full season.

Have fun and go destroy that backlog! ;)

• Like 4

Update:

I got the Platinum for Unravel ! I love this game sooooo much. It's actually the second time this year a get the Plat for it. If you haven't played yet and you like platformers, puzzles and overall nice gaming experience, this game is for you.

As well, I started to play AC Brotherhood (8%) That game made me a gamer back then. I loved every part of it , and now... I still feel the same! I recall I had some problems in S1 with AC II, complaining about the controls. But with ACB, they got improved .. or I got better with the clunky controls  ?

Started as well GR: Wildlands (7%)

That game is BEAUTIFUL. And HUGE. I'm used of platting Ubisoft games (don't diss on them guys, they aren't perfect but still my favorite publishers) but man this one is going to be something else! The map is massive and the collectibles are everywhere. That doesn't bother me tho because each night, I cannot wait to go play some more of it , it drawns me into its world . I am paying half the time solo (the AI is good ) and the other time in COOP, a squad of two, wich helps diversifies my gameplay style.

Season 2 remaining backlog:

Ghost Recon : Wildlands: Platinum

Deadly Tower of Monsters - Platinum

Life is strange - Platinum

AC Brotherhood - Story completion

Homefront Revolution- Story and 50%+ trophies

Saint Row: Gat out of Hell- Story and 50%+ trophies

Badland : C rank

Count me in. The basic premise of setting your own goals interests me more than a "100% or nothing"-premise. And three months seem like a reasonable interval for me to finish at least three of the games. I will choose games that won't match Billy's own spin-off so I will have two disjoint sets. :)

Is there any specific format we have to stick to when we post our lists?

Deponia (PS4, goal: Platinum)

Gravity Rush 2 (PS4, goal: 100%)

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Vita, goal: Platinum)

Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4, goal: Platinum)

• Like 1

I haven't had a backlog by the terms to the OP (I only started this account at the beginning of this year) but I do have a few games which need to be dealt with, so here is the list I want to submit:

• Psychonauts: Platinum (I just have one miscellaneous trophy and two story trophies to deal with)
  • Ape Escape 2: All 200 monkeys
  • Buff Knight Advanced: Platinum
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters: Platinum

Alright so I played a bit of Oceanhorn and Valley over the weekend.

Oceanhorn is like @BillyHorrible suggested, a Zelda clone that seems to lack it's own personality. You explore several islands to which you travel by boat doing boring and pointless combat (which feels like it was only put in the game so you have something to do while you travel). You get to enter dungeons, fight enemies that are largely the same and gather collectibles.

Valley feels like a fast paced walking sim, in which you focus on picking up collectibles while a story is being told over longer intervals. You have a mechanical suit, that let's you run very fast and jump really high, if you have momentum. The gimmick is that if you die you are revived, but the trees and animals in the area die instead. Those can be revived with your suit, so it's kind of a pointless mechanic,

On 3.4.2017 at 0:43 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Is there any specific format we have to stick to when we post our lists?

No, as long as its not in some weird format, its ok. The way you posted is perfectly fine!

23 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I haven't had a backlog by the terms to the OP (I only started this account at the beginning of this year) but I do have a few games which need to be dealt with, so here is the list I want to submit:

The OP is more suggestions than rules. Especially if youre on a new account, i would definitely count games you owned with your old account as backlog. And as you say, if they need to be dealt with, then on the list they go! (i have horizon zero dawn on my list myself!)

On 3.4.2017 at 0:54 PM, Such-A-Goonie said:

I've been neglecting my trophies since I started FFXIV. Kinda want to get back to it, and this seems like a fun way to do it. Will season 2 get its own thread, or do we post here?

Just post here, all seasons will be done in this thread and i will update the OP accordingly.

On 4/4/2017 at 2:15 PM, gernboes said:

Just post here, all seasons will be done in this thread and i will update the OP accordingly.

Cool, thanks.

There are some platinums that I've wanted to get for a while now, of which these are my most wanted:

Dark Souls 1 (PS3)

This is probably my all-time favorite game and I've spent around 1,000 hours in it. On an old account, though. I've always wanted to get the platinum on my current account, so this event seems perfect for it.

Dying Light (PS4)

My favorite zombie game ever. I've finished it a few times on several difficulties, but never got around to getting the platinum for it. I love this game to death, so I'll probably play it from scratch again. As for now, I'd like to 100% it (so including the DLC). If that messes up my game time for the other titles, I'll probably go for the platinum and finish up next season.

Demon Gaze (Vita)

I've played this game to near completion of the story but then gave up for some reason. A few months ago I even signed up for a platinum event for it, but never got myself to play again... It's starting to itch, though, and I've been feeling bad about signing up for the event without even properly starting again...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 (Vita)

This is a series I want to get into, and as there are these nice Vita remakes, it would be nice to play those first. I did platinum Neptunia U, but that's a spin-off title. Figured I'd go for this one to properly start off the series. I played it for a bit, but not too far.

I think this should be doable. It'll be nice getting into platinums again (even though I don't have that many yet...). Thanks for hosting the event!

• Like 1

So I'm running off of soda fumes now burning the midnight oil to platinum Buff Knight Advanced. Had I known that fully upgrading the artifacts and finding all 20 would be a grind, I would have thought twice about buying the game. ?

But I made a promise to make this game my 24th platinum so I could get Psychonauts as my 25th, so I have no choice. I have gotten most of the trophies except for the one where you have to die 100 times(I created a new file to do that), get the true ending(I have to do the last stage until it pops) and get all the artifacts and upgrade them fully which means grinding the bosses again and again. Wish me luck!

Edited by NebbyLunala