A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

I'm adding another game to my list (Tales of Berseria)

Season IV

• Earth's Dawn - plat
  • Apotheon - plat (started in S3)
  • Ray Gigant - make some progress
  • Okage: Shadow King - finish story
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - try out the game
  • Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider - finish story
  • Tales of Berseria - Play through it once

I've been making good progress in Okage.and am in chapter 5 now. THe remaining chapters will probably be spent mainky with grinding to level 70 (about 35 levels to go) and farming for the rare drop.

• Like 1

OK, I need a bream from Layers of fear... I just tried to get my last trophy by getting the one collectible I missed last time, and now the door I went through too early last time is bugged and won't open... Apparently, you have to open the door, but not go through, then get the collectible and then go through the door. I did not open the door before getting the collectible and now I'm stuck because the door just won't open and I cant progress in the game. What a stupid and unnecessary bug... I really don't want to do another playthrough at the moment, so I'm just setting it to the side for now...

• Like 2

I've started Oxenfree today which I actually would have added to my list beforehand but I wasnt sure if its too much... Well, its too late now I guess :D

However, I think its should be an easy plat when sticking to the guide (at least I hope so, Id bet 10€ that I'll click something wrong somewhere and end up missing one trophy and have to do a 4th playthrough :D) and this game is kinda relaxing... Also, people have stated that its somehow always "new" so I dont mind doing the 3 playthroughs for the plat atm...

Got a little shock tho because after playing for 2-3hrs I wanted to quit and it said that the safe file was corrupted... Luckily I realized after restarting its not corrupted :D 

Other than that I havent done much in regards to my other games on the list... Kinda busy or not in the mood to search for collectibles in Murdered: Soul Suspect... However, I might continue playing it tomorrow... maybe... 

Spoiler

#1 Earths Dawn (Plat - 6% 4/21 [currently inactive])
#2 Murdered: Soul Suspect (Plat - 52% 28/49)
#3 Stories: The Path of Destinies (Plat - 27% 16/38)
#4 Mafia 3 (Story Completion - right after the first meeting with everybody)
#5 Oxenfree (Plat - 3% 1/14)

planed:
Child of Light (100% - 0% 0/20)

Btw, fun fact: right now I have 1337 unearned trophies :facepalm::awesome:

Edited by slaaack1

Weekly Update #7

@gernboes I've finally got that Unity platinum, and come tomorrow morning my aim is to have the 100% finished up, hence me crossing it off the list. On top of this I've made exceptional progress regarding my Payday 2 Crimewave Edition, completing over half of the heists on deathwish  (all of the notoriously tricky heists have been completed now) as well as hitting infamy 1 so the platinum should be expected soon. Some small progress has also been made on Drake's fortune and I've started my U2 brutal difficulty playthrough, which is living up to its reputation ?

Season 4:

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Platinum (58% 35/51)

Infamous Second Son - Platinum

TWD: A New Frontier - Platinum

AC Unity - Platinum

TWD: S2 - 100%

Minecraft Story Mode - 100% (19% 11/51)

Mafia 3 - Plat , Perfect Playthrough and DLC Progression (69% 59/86)

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - Platinum (6/41 8%)

Lara Croft GO - Platinum (4/18 22%)

Uncharted 2 Remastered - 100% (26/53 42%)

Wolfenstien: The New Order - Platinum (11/51 17%)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Platinum (8/48 11%)

The upcoming week will be spent making major progress towards Payday 2, finishing the DLC for AC Unity and Possibly a platinum in Drake's Fortune and Minecraft Story Mode, with some general progress made towards some other games on the list, including my rental for the month Wolfenstein.

Edited by Wxddlindan

Season IV, Update 1

• God of War II - Platinum: I started GoW II yesterday.  Shouldn't take too long to finish, as long as I have time to actually sit down and play it.  I'm intending to get all of the trophies possible in only one playthrough.  I'm liking the changes to the controls, much less awkward.
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Complete all trophies other than the additional 2 playthroughs: Almost done grinding for synth materials.  However, I cannot beat the Sniperwilds no matter what I try.  I tried the stop method but something always ends up going wrong before I can even defeat the first set of three.  This is very frustrating.

Haven't touched yet:

• Steins;Gate - Platinum
  • Final Fantasy X - Get to at least 25% complete
  • Like 1

Got two games out of my backlog this week.

Final Fantasy XV

Never really got into the ff games before but I had a blast to get that shiny platinum!  I had some awesome gaming moments with with.

Batman return to Arkham:Asylum

Never played it before and I gotta say, I enjoyed it a LOT. Cartoony but still dark (and a bit scary, thanks Scarecrow). Can't wait to start fairly soon Arkham City.

Next: Skyrim

I got the Platinum a few months back but I want to go back to it for the DLCs. That game sucked me in so I cannot wait to go back to its universe to see what the DLCs will offer.

Taken off my backlog for S4

- Assasin's Creed Revelation

- Last of Us 

- Final Fantasy XV (platinum)

- Batman Arkham Asylum 

Remaing for Season 4

- Skyrim (DLCs)

- Rise of the Tom Raider (finish story)

Edited by dadoudelidou
Spellcheck
  • Like 1

@dadoudelidou Skyrim's DLC is amazing, I competed Heartfire whilst going for the platinum (loved all the homesteading⛏⚒???) and the other two DLC's are great, and for the legendary dragon fight using the telekinesis levelling up glitch to hit level 70 in an hour will be a huge help (as oppose to grinding it like I did for a good while before discovering it), and I've yet to try FFXV which'll also be my first FF game, but can't wait to give it a go :D⚔️

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wxddlindan said:

@dadoudelidou Skyrim's DLC is amazing, I competed Heartfire whilst going for the platinum (loved all the homesteading26cf.png2692.png1f528.png1f3de.png1f3da.png) and the other two DLC's are great, and for the legendary dragon fight using the telekinesis levelling up glitch to hit level 70 in an hour will be a huge help (as oppose to grinding it like I did for a good while before discovering it), and I've yet to try FFXV which'll also be my first FF game, but can't wait to give it a go :D2694.png

Thanks for the info on Skyrim !

If you like open world games, you should like FFXV. My only criticism with it would be some holes in the storytelling and the long rides with the car. Besides that, some of the fights with giant beasts got me the same awesome feelings I had with God of War games .

• Like 1

*Update #6*

I just completed Horizon Zero Dawn and got the platinum. The game was amazing and I loved every minute of it! Well, I guess the only game to do now is DH2. I've still got November and December to get the platinum so I'm just going to take my time. Depending on how I'm feeling I might just put it on next seasons list, but we'll see. 

✅1.) Horizon Zero Dawn - Platinum 

2.) Dishonored 2 - Platinum 

3.) Costume Quest 2 - Complete  Story 

4.) Evil Within - Complete Story 

✅5.) Until Dawn - Platinum 

Edited by Firefoxie
  • Like 1

Just finished the DLCs in Skryrim.

It was a great idea to come back to the game and finish some stories and quests.  That game is sooooo addictive , I remember now how I managed to plat it in less than a month at first, you are sucked in the universe and can't put your controller down. 

How many times have I said to myself "OK, another sidequest and I'm off to bed!" . biggest lie ever told... Lol

So now one last game in my list for Season 4 .. Rise of the Tomb Raider.

At that rate, I will had a few more games after 

Season 4 completed

- AC Revelation

- Skyrim (DlCs)

- Batman Arkham Asylum

- Last of Us 

- Final Fantasy XV - Platinum 

• Like 1

@dadoudelidou couldn’t agree more, I just wished that Skyrim on PS4 (although I played on PS3 and most of my hours on pc) would allow for mods to come with trophies similar to how it works on pc where mods downloaded included achievements which gave the game so much more reason to play from an achievement/trophy hunter perspective, although back then I didn’t achievement/trophy hunt so it didn’t bother me ?

As for rise of the tomb raider I got it on rental a while back and got the 100% in 3 weeks, it’s a fun game and even though the time trials are annoying it’s still good, just watch out for those traps in expedition mode! ⛓☠️?

• Like 1

Update done!

L6f36e3.png

Finally done with this! The game itself is quite good, really spooky especially the first few hours. But the last few playthroughs were just annoying...

Ld80014.png

Chapter 3 done, 2 more to go! Good Story which goes places really did not expect!

L7e7287.png

Currently in Chapter 3, and I'm struggling a bit with this one... I don't have a problem with the horror elements, but with the stealth system. I just don't have the patience anymore for games where you are more or less screwed when you get spotted and have to replay large chunks of gameplay with trial and error... I probably will just play this with a walkthrough to minimise my replay time...

Ld35fc2.png

I'm adding Gravity Rush remastered. I would have picked a game from my last season, but seeing the servers for GR2 will be shut down in January, I wanted to complete the first one so I can hopefully finish the second one too before the servers shut down.

I actually played this on the Vita, but for some reason, it wasn't something that I wanted to play on a handheld, so I'm now finishing it on PS4

I started it yesterday and am already halfway through the story, so it shouldn't take long.

I want to go for the Plat, but just in case there's some nasty time trial I just can't get done, ill aim for Story completion for now - including DLC.

Edited by gernboes
  • Like 3

@voodoo_eyes I haven’t played a whole lot of the DLC yet, however the couple of hours I have spent on it have been great, story wise it took me about an hour to earn the first of 5 story trophies for one of the DLC’s, and it also adds in some amazing new locations, mechanics, and the length is great on it as well as the attention to detail and the usual additional weapons, cars etc. The story and gameplay is quite upbeat and intigrated into the story nicely,  and as far as trophies go the lists are good and if you can get it on sale (I’d happily pay full price for it mind you) then it’s great. Length wise is around 15-20+ hours worth of good content, and their aren’t any grind related trophies (or filler for that matter) from what I’ve seen, but I’m gonna be returning to the game over the next week so I’ll update you on my final opinion,

but to answer your question, I’d definetely recommend it as your getting around 20 hours of fun mechanics, no notable grinds and a fun and upbeat set of DLC which is fun, and some of my favourite in a while :D??

Edited by Wxddlindan

3 minutes ago, Wxddlindan said:

@voodoo_eyes I haven’t played a whole lot of the DLC yet, however the couple of hours I have spent on it have been great, story wise it took me about an hour to earn the first of 5 story trophies for one of the DLC’s, and it also adds in some amazing new locations, mechanics, and the length is great on it as well as the attention to detail and the usual additional weapons, cars etc. The story and gameplay is quite upbeat and intigrated into the story nicely,  and as far as trophies go the lists are good and if you can get it on sale (I’d happily pay full price for it mind you) then it’s great. Length wise is around 15-20+ hours worth of good content, and their aren’t any grind related trophies (or filler for that matter) from what I’ve seen, but I’m gonna be returning to the game over the next week so I’ll update you on my final opinion,

but to answer your question, I’d definetely recommend it as your getting around 20 hours of fun mechanics, no notable grinds and a fun and upbeat set of DLC which is fun, and some of my favourite in a while :D1f37b.png1f3ce.png

Sounds good, I'll probably pull the trigger on the season pass once it's on sale again. I regret not having bought the DLC for Mafia 2 /one of my favourite ps3 games) back in the day, which by now has been delisted from the store.

I tend to never pay full price for DLC or games for that matter, as I'm not going o end up playing them right away anyway (and because I'm a cheap bastard).

Anyway, thanks for the info!

• Like 2

Season IV, Update 2

• God of War II - Platinum: Still chugging along on this one.  I like to play it in short bursts just because.  I like it, it's fun, it's satisfying and the platforming isn't half as broken.
  • Steins;Gate - Platinum: OW?  All I can say is ow my heart hurts.  I have a full review on the game on my trophy checklist but man.  Ow?  I'm glad I finished it but jeeze, some of those endings hurt.

WIP:

• Final Fantasy X - Get to at least 25% complete
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Complete all trophies other than the additional 2 playthroughs

Completed:

• Steins;Gate - Platinum
  • Like 2

I have a strange feeling history is repeating itself here. I ended up with over 1 000 games on PC, I completely lost track of games I have, it was nearly impossible to pick a game to play, it was simply overwhelming. Five months ago I bought PS4 and I promised myself I won't let this happen again. Guess what, it's happening. It's not that bad, probably thanks to no Bundles, but I already have over 60 games and I haven't even touched more than half of them. Seems I can't stop buying games ;)

It's time to put stop to it and start doing something about it, start playing them damn games. 

Season IV - Entry

New Games

• Child of Light - 0% -> 100%
  • inFAMOUS: First Light - 0% -> 100%
  • Spy Chameleon - 0% -> 100%

Finish it!

• Killing Floor 2 - 91% -> 100% (just need to beat the game on Hell)
  • Warframe - 84% -> 100% (there's one super grindy achie, hopefully, it won't be a problem)
  • Paladins - 84% -> 100% (three annoying achievements left)
  • Doom - 60% -> 100% (not sure about the multiplayer achi, that one might be too much time consuming)
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry - 26% -> 100

Play Main Campaign

• Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Completion

• 46.31% -> 60% 

I'm a little bit afraid it might be too much as I'm already behind on my reading books challenge. I'll update the post in two weeks and we'll see ;) 

Fingers crossed, my first PS challenge!

Edited by theSpirae
  • Like 4

Update #1

Got the 100% in Song of the Deep.  I'm kind of kicking myself here for waiting so long to play it, because I really enjoyed it.  Started playing Guitar Hero: Live again to work towards Strumillionare.  Have a little less than 400,000 strums at the moment so this is going to take some time.

On 9/23/2017 at 11:40 PM, Amaterasuthewolf said:

My goals are:

1. Guitar Hero: Live - Platinum

2. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Platinum

3. Tekken 7 - Platinum

4. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Platinum

5. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Platinum

6. Song of the Deep - 100%

Edited by Amaterasuthewolf
  • Like 1

On 29/10/2017 at 5:49 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

Sounds good, I'll probably pull the trigger on the season pass once it's on sale again. I regret not having bought the DLC for Mafia 2 /one of my favourite ps3 games) back in the day, which by now has been delisted from the store.

I tend to never pay full price for DLC or games for that matter, as I'm not going o end up playing them right away anyway (and because I'm a cheap bastard).

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Mafia 2 was an all time favourite of mine, and I’ve yet to play most of the dlc yet, and couldn’t agree more, I’m a cheapskate when it comes to any digital purchase, dlc included :P

3 hours ago, Wxddlindan said:

Mafia 2 was an all time favourite of mine, and I’ve yet to play most of the dlc yet, and couldn’t agree more, I’m a cheapskate when it comes to any digital purchase, dlc included :P

What? Mafia 2? Compared to the first one it was garbage!

• Like 1

Wanna ear a funny story ? 

I was playing on Rise of the Tomb Raider

Everything was going smoothly and I decided to change the paste of the game and try out the DLC Baba Yaga.

You know , the one about the witch. Super thematic on Halloween night right?

No. I am a wuss. 

I got sooooo scared (i literally screamed at the TV) that I closed the game..... And.. The best part ... I had to play something wayyy smoother or else I wouldn't be able to sleep without nightmares.. 

So I started Lego Harry Potter: year 1-4

So this game will be added to my S4 backlog list.

Happy Halloween guys.

Ps: I am a grown adult. Yep.

• Like 2

@theSpirae are you referring to base game or the dlc? I loved the second game and most things about it, and the first one was great as well :D 

@dadoudelidou you got scared of it? I found it more of a pain in the ass but I don’t do much horror and I suppose the tension of my rental nearly expiring caused me to steamroll through it. What was scary was some of those expedition mode trophies on solo ?☠️??

• Like 1

#2 Murdered: Soul Suspect (Plat -  60%  33/49) (+8% +5)

I'll take my time playing games obviously :D Should play more but I'm not that motivated to play more :D  Have to grind during Christmas Holidays I guess but I think I'll plat at least Murdered: Soul Suspect til Holidays begin

Spoiler

#1 Earths Dawn (Plat - 6% 4/21 [currently inactive])
#2 Murdered: Soul Suspect (Plat - 60% 33/49)
#3 Stories: The Path of Destinies (Plat - 27% 16/38)
#4 Mafia 3 (Story Completion - right after the first meeting with everybody)
#5 Oxenfree (Plat - 3% 1/14)

planed:
Child of Light (100% - 0% 0/20)

Edited by slaaack1
  • Like 1

Ld35fc2.png

Done at 100%

Was really quick and pretty easy, only one of the challenges was a little bit annoying, but not extremely. Overall the game was... ok? Nothing especially good or bad about it...

La50f02.png

And because the only reason i put the first one on my list right now was to play the second one, ill add it to my list. For the time Story only, i havent even looked at the trophy list yet, so i cant say if the platinum is a viable goal for me.

• Like 2