A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

Personal Update: I finished Madden NFL 11. Now I'm working on Ni no Kuni (after several months, I'm finally doing a good work on this one...) and I will re-start some works on both PES games (I will "complete" 2015 before re-starting 2016).

Here's my status now:

Season IV

• Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of The Mysterious Book || Goal: Story Complete || Current Progress: Early days
  • Madden NFL 11 || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 100%
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch || Goal: Story Complete || Current Progress: 6th or 7th Chapter
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS4 - EU) || Goal: All Obtainable trophies (30 of 41) || Current Progress: 16 of 30
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (PS4 -NA) || Goal: All Offline trophies (30 of 41) || Current Progress: 16 of 30
  • Punchline || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 100%
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 4%
  • Tour de France 2014 (PS3) || Goal: Rank A || Current Progress: 17%
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 4%

Ld1b2f0.png

Among The Sleep

This is a hard one to recommend... I really liked the premise that you play a toddler searching his mom and perceiving things threatening because o that perspective hat really arent and so on.

However playing it wasn't really fun... It was rather boring, has technical issues, controls weirdly, and so on. If it wasn't as short as it is, would probably not even finished it. However! The ending was really strong! To call it a story twist would be said to much, because there isnt much of a story, but it was emotionally really impactful in my opinion. Was it worth it? Im not sure. Would i recommend buying it? Not really, maybe if its on a sale and costs only 2€.

Ill not add a new game for now, i want to finish one or two more before i do so.

• Like 1

#2 Murdered: Soul Suspect (Plat -  100%  49/49) (+40% +16) = :platinum:
Had some time today so I decided to finally grind through Murdered: Soul Suspect. Finally something I can brag about in this thread. :D 

I guess I'll do a mix between Oxenfree and Stories: The Path of Destinies next... I also bought Deadpool thanks to a sale some days ago but thats not actually a backlog-game... Or is it now? :D I think I have to get one more game from my list done before I start Deadpool.

Spoiler

#1 Earths Dawn (Plat - 6% 4/21 [currently inactive])
#2 Stories: The Path of Destinies (Plat - 27% 16/38)
#3 Mafia 3 (Story Completion - right after the first meeting with everybody)
#4 Oxenfree (Plat - 3% 1/14)

planned:
Child of Light (100% - 0% 0/20)

done:
Murdered: Soul Suspect :platinum:

• Like 2

Weekly Update #8

Well it’s been a couple of weeks since the last update so I figured I’d post an update. Notable progress has been made in Payday 2 Crimewave Edition, however I still have a few miscellaneous trophies to grab for the platinum (yet I’m going for 100% completion so infamy 25 is required anyways - and some grinding towards it has been started). I’ve also started and finish up the majority of Kane & Lynch 2’s multiplayer and about half of the story mode, which came as a surprise considering it’s reputation and a hard - and ultra rare platinum, however with a boosting group in place has proved no issue at all :D a couple of vita games have been started however I rarely (if ever) actively progress a vita game as they come over time, so progress shall most likely be slow. The platinum for 7DTD is also within reach as I’ve found a glitch to avoid the grind for 2500 player kills and having nearly survived the full 1250 minutes in single player leaving only zombie kills to do, which should come naturally over time as I play the game with friends and play on the offence when it comes to combat. Some DA:I story progress was also made and the 100% is looking a lot closer than ever before, with only two areas on the map requiring a clean up (I’ve gone for 100% in everything the game has to offer - and loved every minute of it :D).

Season 4

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Platinum (64% 39/51)

Infamous Second Son - Platinum

TWD: A New Frontier - Platinum

AC Unity - Platinum

TWD: S2 - 100%

Minecraft Story Mode - 100% (19% 11/51)

Mafia 3 - Plat , Perfect Playthrough and DLC Progression (69% 59/86)

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - Platinum (6/41 8%)

Lara Croft GO - Platinum (4/18 22%)

Uncharted 2 Remastered - 100% (26/53 42%)

Wolfenstien: The New Order - Platinum (11/51 17%)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Platinum (8/48 11%)

So whilst at first glance no notable progress has been made regarding the list above, significant progress has been made towards securing two (3 counting K&L 2) platinums which are of ultra rarity and considered somewhat hard, so that’s great ?. The next week shall be spent finishing up my rental Wolfenstein before it’s returnal date, as well as some general progress in DA:I and the returning to Mafia 3 and it’s dlc, which once I’m playing again should be completed within the next couple of weeks :D ??

Edited by Wxddlindan
  • Like 1

Season IV, Update 3

• God of War II - Platinum: I'm at that point.  That point where I"m stuck on one trophy and I want to scream.  I'm working on the Challenge of the Titans and MAN are those hard.  I've gotten 3 done but it is a slow and painful slog.  Hopefully, I can finish the rest.

Need to work on:

• Final Fantasy X - Get to at least 25% complete
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Complete all trophies other than the additional 2 playthroughs

Completed:

• Steins;Gate - Platinum

So, I've been slacking with the games I listed for this event, but finally have an update to give.

Just platted Okage: Shadow King and I'm not a fan of this game at all. Whilel the story and graphics are alright, everything else is an absolute mess.

My main issues with this game were:

• turn-based combat seems random (I experienced this while farming the "Q", it would switch who'd start the encounter every few tries, messing up my routine and leading to a fail state during the boss).
  • the aforementioned boss battle (Phantom King) If I didn't use a specific rotation the fight would become unwinnable, as I would never get another turn while the boss + adds keep getting consecutive turns which wouldn't end until everyone was dead. This also happened on a few random encounters.
  • The drop rate of the "Q" is ridiculous. It took 7 hours for it to drop (it can drop from each of the 4 adds of the boss), which made 84 attempts in total with 336  chances of it dropping.
  • Boss fights instead of being memorable, they're annoying. The Vampire one comes down to pure luck. The adds in that fight can cast a spell that confuses your party members.The best you can do is kill one of the 4 adds. If by any chance the remaining 3 cast confuse on all your party members it's almost a guaranteed game over. The target for each party member will be random at that point, which results in them healing party members that are at full health, attacking the boss instead of attacking his minions and so on. It's basically an absolute clusterfuck.
  • Not being able to see enemies health is a terrible design choice.
  • Being attacked every 3 seconds by enemies that can spawn on top of you (enabling a surprise attack) is also infuriating. Especially when they give bugger all XP.
  • The final boss is a joke, he had 9,999 HP and dealt on average 1 damage to my party per turn (Each member had between 250-350 HP). One of the most anticlimactic bosses ever created.

I also played a about a chapter and a half of Goddess Noire. A tactical RPG that doesn't really excel at anything, but is still decent enough to play on and off.

I'll add 2 more games(FFXV and Yonder) to the list, whatever goal I don't achieve I'll carry over to the next season.

Season IV

• Earth's Dawn - plat
  • Apotheon - plat (started in S3)
  • Ray Gigant - make some progress
  • Okage: Shadow King - plat
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - try out the game
  • Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider - finish story
  • Tales of Berseria - Play through it once
  • Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Finish Story
  • Final Fantasy XV - plat
  • Like 1

Finished the story on Rise of the Tomb Raider and even got an A rank.

Lets talk about that game... 

I was so hyped about it. Got immensely jaleous of Xbox to get it sooner and I looked up the price on PS4 every single day until I got a good deal on it. I couldn't wait to play it with its beautiful graphics. Plus the first reboot was fun.

But I kinda got disappointed.

Yes, the graphics are awesome. BUT, the mechanics weren't as good as I remembered on the first one and died quite my share of times because of the clunky controls.. And the story was... Meh... I guess the Unchartered series got us spoiled.

So for all the reasons above I'm more than happy to ditch that Plat with its gazzilions of bronze trophies and move on to another game! 

I would like to add the DLCs of Just Cause 3 to my list.

As well, I'll see how it goes with em but I really enjoyed the world of JC3 and if it is still the case now , I might even go for the Platinum. I'm considering it. It would be my hardest one to date but I figured that if I had the skills to do the time challenges on Mirrors Edges Catalyst, I should be able to accomplish the challenges on JC3.

S4 games to complete:

- Lego Harry Potter Y1-4 (0%) - Platinum

- Just Cause 3 (29%) finish DLCs

Games taken off S4

- Rise of the Tomb Raider

- Skyrim (DlCs)

- Batman return to Arkham

- Final Fantasy XV - Platinum

- The Last of Us 

- Assasins Creed Revelation

• Like 2

Hey guys! This is fun!

I am a little bit late but let's see what I can do by the end of december

Season IV:

• Final Fantasy XV - Goal: Platinum - Status: 43% (Base game)
  • Uncharted 3 - Goal: 100% Completion - Status: 12% (Overall)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn - Goal: Story Completion - Status: Will start over as soon as I get a copy for myself.

About those games: 

FFXV is one of the most boring games I have ever played ever, I curse the day I decided to try my brother's copy on my main profile, now it is there and I must finish it.

Uncharted 3 is very cool so far, I love the series to death, but I played the 1st and 2nd so much that I am going more slowly on the third, stalling a bit because I dont really want to do the speedy run for the 100%, it is the trophy I most dislike going after.

Horizon Zero Dawn is another of brother's game I decided to try month ago and I loved it, I am just waiting for the official black friday to hit so I can get a copy for myself and start playing it.

Thoughts on those games?

Season IV

• Earth's Dawn - plat
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - finish story
  • Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - plat
  • Atelier Firis - try out the game

Alright so first off I decided to take off FF XV from the list again, as I'm considering to use it for the 250th plat milestone once I get there. Instead I'm adding Atelier Firis. I'm also considering Goddess Black Heart as completed, at least when it comes to my goal. I'm not going to get back to it for now, but I'll definitely pick it back up sometime down the line again.

I also change the goal for Yonder to getting the plat instead of just finishing the story. It's not really a game I enjoy, but since I already invested a decent amount of time in it and am at 48% story completion I might as well see it through.

A game I made progress in was Tales of Berseria, although I'm still barely scratching the surface. It's an RPG with real-time combat that has interesting characters, solid combat that takes some getting used to and somewhat washed out graphics.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Weekly Update #9

Since the last post I’ve made a few changes to both my backlogue list, and trophy list as a whole. In its current state it was a mess :S, so I’ve decided to hide over half of my list as a way of focusing on finishing up certain games, and therefore quite a few games (some of which were on the backlog list, have been hidden - including a platinum!). As far as the list goes, I’ll have a new one setup for January, which I’ll carry onto season 5 using this new method of elimination as I’ve found it’s a nicer way of tackling the set of games whilst having room to add new games (as I’m a completionist) :D 

With December coming up I’m going to be playing the usual games I play around this time of the year, which are AC 3 (I love the snow theme and story), Mafia 2, Bully (which has conviniently been left at the start of chapter 3), Saints Row 4 How the saints save xmas dlc and Skyrim. If I’m feeling lucky I might even hop onto World of Warcraft and Trove, depending on how much time I find myself with. Trophies won’t be on the agenda for games like AC3 as I’m just looking for a good bit of story, and Skyrim has an S rank, but for Bully I’ll be getting all the misc trophies done, and the two platinums for the Harry Potter collection which is my rental for the month ☃️???

Does anyone else play certain games coming up to the Christmas holidays or is it just myself? ???

• Like 1

Ld80014.png

Finished and platted. Or at least it will be in a few minutes or so. im writing this as i watch the credits roll on the last episode, and then i have only 3 or so collectibles left which should be a matter of minutes.

And oh what a ride this game was, really emotional story, and much darker than i expected!

Lb4de3e.png

Im putting NFS from 2015 on my list, have started playing again some time ago and realized im not far from the platinum, so i will go for that.

Full update coming soon!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Wxddlindan said:

Weekly Update #9

Since the last post I’ve made a few changes to both my backlogue list, and trophy list as a whole. In its current state it was a mess :S, so I’ve decided to hide over half of my list as a way of focusing on finishing up certain games, and therefore quite a few games (some of which were on the backlog list, have been hidden - including a platinum!). As far as the list goes, I’ll have a new one setup for January, which I’ll carry onto season 5 using this new method of elimination as I’ve found it’s a nicer way of tackling the set of games whilst having room to add new games (as I’m a completionist) :D 

With December coming up I’m going to be playing the usual games I play around this time of the year, which are AC 3 (I love the snow theme and story), Mafia 2, Bully (which has conviniently been left at the start of chapter 3), Saints Row 4 How the saints save xmas dlc and Skyrim. If I’m feeling lucky I might even hop onto World of Warcraft and Trove, depending on how much time I find myself with. Trophies won’t be on the agenda for games like AC3 as I’m just looking for a good bit of story, and Skyrim has an S rank, but for Bully I’ll be getting all the misc trophies done, and the two platinums for the Harry Potter collection which is my rental for the month 2603.png1f577.png1f699.png1f3f0.png

Does anyone else play certain games coming up to the Christmas holidays or is it just myself? 1f3ae.png1f384.png1f30c.png

As for Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4, here are some of my recommendations to prevent game breaking glitches..

1. As soon as you get you first playthrough, get yourself those characters before free roaming Hogwarts.. Because some areas can lock you up permanently without em ( Griphook , Dark magic and Strong caracter)

2. If at the end you are struck with 199/200 gold bricks and an indicators for a brick is showing in in the library. Don't freak out it ain't there, it will be in the Griffindors dorm room (time turner)

3. Upload a save ;)

Have fun with it ! 

Update 

Got my Platinum on Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4 .

Fun game but riddled with glitches , even on a Lego standard lol. Hopefully I haven't stumbled on any game breaking game ones at least.

So now I only have Just Cause 3 DLCs to complete for this Season. As I said previously, I am very tempted to go for that Plat... I'll see how it goes after playing for the last time the game over a year ago..

Finally, I got myself Unchartered Lost Legacy last week, I've started playing it and what a beautiful, gorgeous game from Naughty Dog again. I'm going for the Plat with it but I won't place that game on my list here cause it ain't backlog 

Edited by dadoudelidou
Grammar..
  • Like 2

I decided to squeeze "Tales from the Borderlands" in my schedule because I decided to (try to) get Oxenfree as my Plat #10.

So I started with it this week and got some trophies... Since Telltale Games are ez pz its only a matter of time and interest in playing until I get this plat. Maybe I get it til December 31st but it really depends if I want to play or not. xD For now I guess I'll set plating it til December 31st as my goal. After that, as stated above, Oxenfree... Will be hard (for me) because I have to really look for all these chat options so I dont miss anything trophy related... 

Spoiler

S4:

#1 Earths Dawn (Plat - 6% 4/21 [currently inactive])
#2 Stories: The Path of Destinies (Plat - 27% 16/38)
#3 Mafia 3 (Story Completion - right after the first meeting with everybody)
#4 Oxenfree (Plat - 3% 1/14)

#5 Tales from the Borderlands (Plat - 8% 4/36)

planed:
Child of Light (100% - 0% 0/20)

done:

Murdered: Soul Suspect :platinum:

Edited by slaaack1
  • Like 1

Season IV, Update 4

• God of War II - Platinum: Completed!  Man, those challenges... Overall this game was much better than the original.  But still way harder than I expected.
  • Final Fantasy X - At least 25%: Working on it.  I'm working on some cleanup trophies now so hopefully, I'll make some progress in this

Need to work on:

• Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Complete all trophies other than the additional 2 playthroughs

Completed:

• Steins;Gate - Platinum
  • God of War II - Platinum
  • Like 1

Had a successful weekend and managed to cross off two games from the list.

The first one being Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, which was just fantastic from start to finish. Both main and side missions are a lot of fun and the second playthrough was just as enjoyable as the first one.

The second one being Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, which was pretty much the opposite from the other game. This was nothing but a busy-work game, where you gather/craft/collect, nothing more. The only passable aspects are the visuals and music, the gameplay itself though is barely tolerable.

I might end up not picking up any of the other games of this list for the remainder of the season, as I intend to focus on some of the ps+ games.

Season IV

• Earth's Dawn - plat
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - plat
  • Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - plat
  • Atelier Firis - try out the game
  • Like 1

SAcD00Y.jpg

Finished and platted!

Really liked the game, on my first and blind playthrough i managed to save all except two - Matt, who i didnt really care for, and Ashley, who i rather liked and didnt want to lose, but thats life :)

The playthrough where i had to kill all of them was a bit of a problem, because the method in one of the guides didnt work for me, so i had to do an additional playthrough which was a bit annoying, but its done now :)

I'll add Pyre and Song of the Deep to my list, because im doing them for a different event

La82a5d.png     L0fc905.png

• Like 3

Just Cause 3 is going pretty well.

I manage to collected all the stuff (the amount was insane but flying around the beautiful scenery with the DLC jetpack made it fun)

The only thing remaining are the Challenges and a few easy misc trophies. 112 challenges.... I played yesterday for like 5 hours and I manage to complete.... 6 challenges.... Loll

Even tho it will take me an eternity, this Platinum will be mine ?

Finally, I will add to my list Mass Effect: Andromeda.

I'm aiming for story completion and at least a B Rank.

• Like 3

Update #2

This update has been a long time coming, but I finally have the platinum for Guitar Hero: Live.  Feels really good to finally put that one behind me. I'm most likely going to finish up Tekken 7 next, and then move on to Dead of Alive 5.

On 9/23/2017 at 11:40 PM, Amaterasuthewolf said:

1. Guitar Hero: Live - Platinum

2. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Platinum

3. Tekken 7 - Platinum

4. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus - Platinum

5. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - Platinum

6. Song of the Deep - 100%

• Like 2

Update: 

Infinite Warfare - Platinum

Watch Dogs 2 - Platinum

Resogun - 100% on PS4 (nearly; I need to go back and grind the xp and get the offline co op trophy)

Uncharted 3 - go back and get platinum with 100% on PS4

Uncharted 4 - go back and platinum + 100%. Already done the dlc though.

Heavy Rain - go back and platinum.

Start The Last Guardian and get the platinum

Start Assassin's Creed Revelations and get the platinum

While I only got two off my list I did finish AC Liberation and started and finished Resi 1 as well as 100% some other ps plus games that didn't have a platinum. It looks like I can only get about one or two more platinums before the end of the year. I think I will go for Resogun 100%, get Killing Floor 2 back to 100% which I will do now, 100% Level 22 and Im not sure what platin I will go for at Xmas. I also got psvr for my birthday a couple of weeks ago so might get psvr worlds platinum and 100%.

• Like 1

Season IV, Update 5

• Final Fantasy X - At least 25%: Past this point now!  I'm finally closing in on the fun part, the grinding to max out everyone.  Only two minigames to go, although not looking forward to them.  At least I'm done with Chocobos

Need to work on:

Completed:

• Steins;Gate - Platinum
  • God of War II - Platinum
  • Final Fantasy X - At least 25%
  • Like 1

Update mid-december 

Just Cause 3.

I gain some progress slowly but surely with the challenges. I got maybe 25 out of 112 done.... This plat WILL be mine !(in a far far future at that rate loll). I've decided to break down the task doing some sets of challenges one at the time. This way the goal seems more achievable.

*** If someone with the Platinum wants to add me on their friends list that would be awesome, this way I could see your ghosts and the challenges would be a bit easier :) ID: Dadoudelidou

Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Got that game for 15$ and at that price, it is an excellent buy, especially post patches.

Story so far is entertaining.  I'm just playing it on easy, feeling like a GODESS mowing down enemies on my way and exploring and stuff. 

Only downside so far about the game; I find that the HUB for the options and maps isn't that efficient... Besides that, I'm having fun with it. 

Happy holidays and trophy hunting to you all ?

La82a5d.png

Finished and platted.

Really good game with very interesting choices to make and an engaging story. Definitely a recommendation from me!

Im adding SMITE, going for the Platinum.

Lb12d4d.png

This one is a special addition from me. Not exactly backlog, because its a constant on my playlist so to say, but i waited with platting it for my 75th Platinum milestone, which will be my first UR Platinum (after Starhammer slipping into Very Rare percentage) with a psnp rarity of 0,72% and a PSN rarity of 0,1%. Granted, it is a free to play game, so the player base is bound to be a bit bloated, but still, only about 500  people got the plat so far, so im a little bit proud im gonna get it.

The last trophy i waited getting is the one for mastering 70 gods. Im at 68 now and have a few about halfway to mastery, so its going to take only a couple hours or so, depending on if i'll be winning or losing :)

• Like 1

Time for me to wrap this season up.

Only played a bit more of Ray Gigant. Managed to get to Chapter 9 and I think I'm about halfway through the game now.

It's been a mixed bag so far. It's enjoyable at times, but not consistently enough for me to consider it a good game. I want to at least finish the story at some point, but for now I'll put it on hold.

With that out of the way, here's what I want to get done during the next season:

Season V

• Demetrios (PS4) - Plat
  • Full Throttle - plat
  • Kona - plat
  • Wanted Corp (Vita) - plat
  • Atelier Firis - plat
  • Tales of Berseria - play through the game once

Spoiler

Season overview:

Pre-Season

• Killzone - Plat  - 4/10
  • Risen 3 - Enhanced Edition - Plat - 3/10

Season I

• Borderlands - get last trophy for 100% - 8/10
  • The Escapists: The Walking Dead - Plat - 5/10
  • Monster Monpiece - Plat - 6/10
  • Crysis  - Plat - 7/10
  • Lost Dimension - Plat - 8/10
  • Alekhine's Gun - Plat - 6/10
  • Corpse Party: Blood Drive - Plat - 4/10
  • Dungeons 2 - Plat - 5/10
  • Need for Speed Rivals - gaining a few ranks as Racer/Cop - finished racer career  - getting back to this eventually 6/10
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue - Finish Story - 6/10

Season II

• Oceanhorn - Plat - 6/10
  • Valley - Finish Story - Plat - 6/10
  • Adventures of Mana - Plat - 6/10
  • Sword Coast Legends - Play through the story once - 8/10
  • Destroy All Humans - Plat - 7/10
  • Final Fantasy VII  - stopped playing as I didn't enjoy it - 5/10
  • Far Cry Primal - plat - 7/10
  • Sword Art Online Lost Song - Finish Story - 7/10

• Neon Chrome - try it out and see how it goes - 6/10
  • Severed - get some general progress done - getting back to this eventually
  • Fallout 4 - complete DLCs - 5/10 this is just referring to the DLC quality combined, if it weren't for the workshop-related DLC, it would have been a 7/10

Season III

• Abyss Odyssey - get 100% - 7/10
  • Killing Floor 2 - Plat - 7/10
  • Lego Marvel Avengers - Plat - 6/10
  • Ride (PS4) - Plat  8/10
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4) - Plat - 9/10
  • Watch Dogs 2 - plat - 8/10
  • Dead Effect 2 - finish story - 6/10
  • République - plat - 8/10
  • Apotheon - Try out the game - going to continue with this one in season 3
  • Alone With You - plat (PS4) - 2-6/10 With each playthrough (5x) it becomes less enjoyable
  • Level 22 - get 100% - 6/10
  • Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - plat - 7.5/10

Season IV

• Earth's Dawn - plat - 7/10
  • Apotheon - plat (started in S3) - 7/10
  • Ray Gigant - make some progress - might take a break from this until season 6
  • Okage: Shadow King - plat - 5/10
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - try out the game - on hold for now, getting back to this eventually though
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - plat - 9/10
  • Tales of Berseria - Play through it once - carrying over to season 5
  • Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - plat - 3/10
  • Atelier Firis - try out the game - carrying over to season 5

Edited by voodoo_eyes