A Casual Attack on Your Backlog

Updates - considering that I've almost neglected this event... :facepalm: - some games were completed/had their goals achieved (Atelier Sophie, Ni no Kuni, and PES 2015), while other games were barely even played...

Season IV (final standings):

• Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of The Mysterious Book || Goal: Story Complete || Current Progress: Platinum
  • Madden NFL 11 || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 85%
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch || Goal: Story Complete || Current Progress: Platinum
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (PS4 - EU) || Goal: All Obtainable trophies (30 of 41) || Current Progress: 30 of 30
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (PS4 - NA) || Goal: All Offline trophies (30 of 41) || Current Progress: 17 of 30
  • Punchline || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 100%
  • Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 4%
  • Tour de France 2014 (PS3) || Goal: Rank A || Current Progress: 17%
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 4%

Here's my Season V list - considering my "failures" in this event, and also matching with "Let's Play Our PS3 Backlog" personal list (however, due to "Let's Play" event, I usually will focus on PS4 and Vita games here). The content below can be just copy-pasted (I think).

Season V

• Atelier Firis: The Alchemist of The Mysterious Journey || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 0%
  • F1 2017 || Goal: Rank A || Current Progress: 7% (E)
  • MLB The Show 17 || Goal: Rank A || Current Progress: 0% (unstarted)
  • NASCAR Days of Thunder || Goal: All offline trophies (13 of 15) || Current Progress: 0 of 13
  • Persona 4 Dancing All Night || Goal: Platinum || Current Progress: 0%
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered || Goal: Story Complete || Current Progress: 4%

Eliminated from backlog

• Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of The Mysterious Book (Season IV)
  • Jeopardy (Season I)
  • Madden NFL 17 (former Season III list)
  • Magic the Gathering 2014 (Season I)
  • MotoGP 15 [PS3] (former Season III list)
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Season I)
  • Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Season III)
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit DLCs (Season II)
  • Need for Speed The Run DLCs (Season II)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Season IV)
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 [EU PS3 version] (Season II)
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 [EU PS4 version] (Season IV)
  • Sleeping Dogs - Nightmare at North Point (Season II)
  • Sly 2: Band of Thieves [PS3] (Season II)
  • That Trivia Game (Season I)
  • Truck Racer (Season III)
  • UNO [PS4] (former Season III list)
  • Worms Crazy Golf (former Season III list)
  • WRC 4
Edited by JoaoQuique
  • Like 3

Hello, trying this challenge for the new year. I like going after trophies on some games, but at this point, I will be happy to focus on completing the story for some of the long dormant games. I'm focusing mostly on short indie games for this challenge now, I'll see how this works out. 

My season V list :

• Titanfall 2 || Goal: Rank A || Current Progress: 0%
  • The Swapper  || Goal: 100% || Current Progress: 0%
  • Invisible Inc  || Goal: Story Complete || Current Progress: 3%
  • Everything  || Goal: 100% || Current Progress: 0%
  • King's Quest Goal: 100% || Current Progress: 0%
  • Like 2

Last update of S4

Finally completed what I wanted on Just Cause 3 and I'm definitely ready to take it off my backlog for a while. I'll come back to it in a few months to get that shiny platinum but for now I wanna concentrate on other games for the sake of my sanity lol

Games taken off my backlog on S4:

- Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4

- Rise of the tomb Raider

- Skyrim (DLCs)

- Batman return to Arkham

- Just Cause 3 (DLCs + collectibles)

- Final Fantasy XV

- The Last of Us

- Assassins Creed Revelation

I am ALMOST up to date with my backlog ?

It hasn't happened in a looooong time. 

Season 5 :

- Mass Effect Andromeda / Story + B Rank

- Unchartered Lost Legacy / Platinum

- Lego Harry Potter Year 5-7 / Platinum

- Bioshock Infinite / Story

- Titanfall 2 / Platinum

- Doom / Platinun

I wont add more games for now because im planning on playing some newer games and some of the PS+ games as well.

Happy holidays guys and happy trophy hunting ?

• Like 1

Figured I'd join in for the new season to help get some of my backlog sorted.

Lf70454.png

Just Cause 3: Story & DLC Missions

Just picked up the season pass in the sale, figure that'll give me the motivation to get back into this one. Going to just start with getting the campaign finished up before I think about the platinum.

Lf72fab.png

Kingdom Hearts HD: Platinum

Just have to do the speed run, no item changes and no continue playthrough. Shouldn't be too bad.

L152065.png

Mafia III: First Playthrough Complete

So much padding in this game and you need two playthroughs for the platinum. The story is good though so want to get through it.

L57216c.png

Bloodborne: D Rank

Oh Bloodborne. I've put a fair few hours into it through the months I've had it and not achieved one trophy yet. So baby steps with this one.

L2e514a.png

Persona 5: Platinum

My personal favourite game of the year. Already finished the game once, now going for the perfect second run that'll hopefully get me the platinum.

• Like 1

Unfortunately didn't get as much done as I wanted to this current season.  So, I'm just going to carry over the games I didn't finish and add a couple to replace the ones I did.

For this upcoming season I'll be doing:

1. Tekken 7 - Platinum

2. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Platinum

3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst - Platinum

4. Senran Kagura Estival Versus - Platinum

5. Unit 13 - Platinum

6. Venetica - Finish First Playthrough

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Amaterasuthewolf said:

Unfortunately didn't get as much done as I wanted to this current season.  So, I'm just going to carry over the games I didn't finish and add a couple to replace the ones I did.

For this upcoming season I'll be doing:

1. Tekken 7 - Platinum

2. Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - Platinum

3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst - Platinum

4. Senran Kagura Estival Versus - Platinum

5. Unit 13 - Platinum

6. Venetica - Finish First Playthrough

As a heads up regarding Venetica. That game is extremely glitchy and suffers from game-breaking bugs.

So I guess I'll take everything I didnt get in Season IV with me for Season V...
Sadly I had a kind of "lack of interest" since the last update I posted, not exactly sure why. However, Season V will begin soon so I'll try my best to get stuff done during Season V :D

Little overview from what I achieved since I joined late in Season IV (Oct. 12th):

Spoiler

#1 Earths Dawn (Plat - 6% 4/21 [currently inactive]) -> nothing 
#2 Murdered: Soul Suspect (Plat - 36% 18/49) -> :platinum:
#3 Stories: The Path of Destinies (Plat - 27% 16/38) -> see #1
#4 Mafia 3 (Story Completion - right after the first meeting with everybody) -> see #3

#5 Oxenfree (Plat - 3% 1/14) -> + 3%, + 1

#6 Tales from the Borderlands (Plat - 8% 4/36) -> +8%, +4

Looks not that great but at least I got the plat for Murdered: Soul Suspect... I could have posted the Plat of Virginia (Oct. 7th) aswell if it wasnt me joining late :awesome:

Good Luck and have fun everyone during the next season and a good start into the New Year of course :) 

• Like 1

This is exactly what I need to motivate me to make progress on my backlog and give me some structure since I get frustrated at grinding games that aren’t close to plat. I’ve already got several games I’m never playing again on my profile, mostly from before I cared about trophies. Currently focusing on raising my % percentage.

Wish I’d noticed this earlier since I recently platted Dishonored 2 and Tales from the Borderlands after months of having both. They might be my last plats for a while.

Career Completion %

Goal: 50.00%

Current: 41.64% 

Hope you don’t mind me tracking it here. It’s the reason I’m doing this. Used be around 33% and I only recently got to 40. I do have hidden games, but it’s games that I didn’t enjoy enough to play beyond a few early trophies. Also a sport game that I have no plans to ever play again. 

Kingdom Hearts HD:

Goal: Rank A, 1st playthrough

Current: 10/ 56 trophies, Rank D

Currently I’m working on my proud mode Story run, plan to finish that and wrap the rest in a beginner playthrough, but I’m not sure I can get it all done, unchanging Armor is my biggest issue

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Goal: Story Finish

Current: 11/70, rank D

Want to get through the story, easy difficulty, hopefully unlock several optional trophies,

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Goal: Rank A

Current: 15/41, rank D

Finishing the story is only a small percentage, but by that point I should have unlocked several optional trophies

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Current: 32/56, Rank B

Beat the game once, but skipped several option quests that have trophies, gonna clean it up, but I don’t have the interest in a insanity playthrough at the moment so the plat is off the table for now

Dragon Age 2

Goal: Rank A, 

Current: 22/56 trophies, rank C

Currently 1/3 of the way in playthrough, depending on how close I get, I might try for the plat or leave it for a while once it’s rank A

God of War

Current: 6/36, rank D

I’d like to get the plat eventually, but for now I just want to get the % up, mostly story since I’ve barely started it

Bonus:

Overwatch: Origins

Goal: Plat

Current: 58/70 (53/60 base game)

Game I’m closest to platting, but technically not part of my backlog as I play it a lot. Recently I’ve been working on a few trophies, Got several so hopefully I’ll get it soon, but I’m not focusing on it’s plat much right now since it’s all multiplier trophies and requires quite a lot of time/luck. 

Edited by Howling-Lady
Spelling, formatting
  • Like 4

My goal for 2018 is to dent my backlog, it can never be beaten as it has grown too big

Goal 1: Tales of Zestiria

Mission: Beat, do all side things

Plat Aiming: No, I get burned out by playing rpgs twice usually

Time in Backlog: 1 Year

Goal 2: Horizon Zero Dawn

Mission: Beat Then DLC Then Plat

Plat Aiming: Yea!

Time in Backlog: Bought at launch in March, still shrink wrapped

Goal 3: Uncharted Drakes Fortune HD

Mission: Beat

Plat Aiming: Nope I don't want to touch that difficulty spike

Time in Backlog: HD Version for just under 2 years, ps3 versions been sitting there since 2011

• Like 3

Ok, The end-of-season update and end of the first year of this event is done. Yes, thats right, everybody who is in the vent from the start, we are on this journey together for at least a whole year now! (even a bit longer for those that joined in the pre-season!) Together we removed a total of 229 games from our collective backlogs! I hope the second year is at least as successful and wish everybody good luck and above all a lot of fun!

Now to my personal update:

L0fc905.png

Finished on January the 2nd at 100%

Lb12d4d.png

Platted on December 22nd

For Season V i carry on what i didnt finish and add two new games:

L9697d4.png

Actually started already in December, but i thought i would just play a little. Meanwhile i decided to finish it and get the Platinum. I cant really say what it is, but something got me hooked.

L986c13.png

Started yesterday. After platting Unity i needed a little break from AC, but its time now for the next one :) Goal will be Platinum.

• Like 2

My games are as follows

Sly 1 // Goal: Platinum //  at 64% 

Killzone 2 // Goal: Multiplayer trophies (server closure) // at 2%

Sly 2 // Goal: Platinum // Not started

Sly 3 // Goal: Platinum // Not started

Final Fantasy XII // Goal: Platinum 100 // at 15% 

I guess this is it for now 

• Like 1

Guess I'll jump on.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole goal: :platinum:
South Park: The Stick of Truth goal: :platinum:
FIFA 18 goal: :platinum:
Project Cars goal: :platinum:
MotoGP 15  goal: :platinum:
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham goal: 100%
Mafia III goal: 100%
Uncharted 1-3 goal: 100%

At the moment, I'm currently playing The Fractured But Whole. Depending on what I get done, I'll probably add more to the list. This year, I'm looking to actually take care of my backlog. 

He says.... 
  • Like 1

I guess I can post my first progress update of this season.

Finished two games so far, which were Full Throttle Remastered and Kona.

Full Throttle Remastered was enjoyable for the most part, but was too short even for a point-and-click game. Both Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle were beter.

Kona was pretty boring overall. A mystery adventure that has you walking (pseudo-running) through snowy woods for the most part while gathering clues and a bunch of collectibles. It was a very underwhelming and disappointing experience.

Not going to add more games for now, as the two RPGs on my list will keep me busy enough for the upcoming months.

Season V

• Demetrios (PS4) - Plat
  • Full Throttle - plat 7/10
  • Kona - plat 5/10
  • Wanted Corp (Vita) - plat
  • Atelier Firis - plat
  • Tales of Berseria - play through the game once
Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 3

I know I was pretty bad at keeping my posts up to date before and thusly put on the inactive list, but I would like to try to join for this season. I would change my list from last season to include games I actually want to play so I can stay motivated.

1. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - finish story before Hacked Memory comes out

2. Persona 4 Dancing All Night - finish story

3. NHL 18 - All offline trophies/Be A Pro mode

4. Adventure Time Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - platinum

5. Assassin's Creed Chronicles - China trophies

• Like 2

Update #1:
Completion: 42.31

Have progress on 3 games so far.

Mass Effect: Andromeda: 40/56 (+6)
It’s now rank A, after some misc trophies. I’m putting it aside for now. I might come back for the plat later, but not yet. Haven't decided if I have time to grind multiplayer levels to get unwavering or just do an insanity play through instead. I’m working on mp levels right now, cause I don’t want to do another play through but ng+ should make insanity much easier so I might do it.

Dragon Age 2: 31/66 (+2)
Still working my way through the first playthrough, trying to make sure I don’t miss any collectibles.

Final Fantasy XII: the Zodiac Age: 17/41 (+2)
It’s now rank C. I’m level grinding right now, trying to prepare for the high level hunts/espers.
Edited by Howling-Lady
Spelling, popped trophies in FF12TZA
  • Like 1