Most expensive PS4 game

mcnichoj

So this is a VR game, you'll need the headset+move controllers+camera. That's over $400.

That's not all though, you'll need their VirZOOM bike:

https://www.virzoom.com/order-now.html

Another $400 (Unless you have a friend that bought one then they get a $100 off coupon they can give you, this promotion ends Nov 21st though, so PlayStation users are getting the most minimal amount of time to take advantage of this promotion.) The upside is being in the US the checkout supposedly says I didn't have to pay shipping or tax, I didn't actually finish the checkout process so maybe it would have changed then.

You're looking at anywhere between $700-$800 just to complete a platinum-less game. I know it's not supposed to be about the trophies but really how much more immersive would an exercise bike make things?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought My Name is Mayo is the most expensive PS4 game  :hmm:... 

Well, based on the venom in that thread, a lot of people should love and support this game. I mean, all those whiners about cheap games just for the sake of a platinum, and how that better not become a 'thing'

Well, here's the yang to that ying. An absolutely ridiculously priced game, with no platinum. They must all be having wet dreams over this.

If it's rare enough, maybe

It won't be rare. It might be the least owned game ever, but I doubt it will be rare. If only 1 person buys it and gets 100%.

And someone will buy it. Don't know who, but someone will just to say 'I'm the guy who....'

• Like 1

It won't be rare. It might be the least owned game ever, but I doubt it will be rare. If only 1 person buys it and gets 100%.

One thing i forgot to mention is that the game itself will be free on PSN. So I imagine some people will boot this up, realize they can't play it, quit out and just leave it on their profile when they sync some other time. So the four people who bother to actually get all the stuff needed will be boosted up by the hundreds that "try" it.

This is the kind of thing that might increase in value if you leave it unopened for like 30 years and sell it off, since hardly anyone's gonna buy it anyway. But I'll buy it because I really want a 100% for this game with bronze trophies only hahahahaha

One thing i forgot to mention is that the game itself will be free on PSN. So I imagine some people will boot this up, realize they can't play it, quit out and just leave it on their profile when they sync some other time. So the four people who bother to actually get all the stuff needed will be boosted up by the hundreds that "try" it.

Pretty sure those folks will all be at 0% completion, so they won't count for trophy rarity stats. (at least on this site)

Pretty sure those folks will all be at 0% completion, so they won't count for trophy rarity stats. (at least on this site)

But zeroes count for percentage. Six players didn't earn the Aab Animals 15 second trophy so that trophy percentage is at 99.91%. Very few games have a 100% trophy.

But zeroes count for percentage. Six players didn't earn the Aab Animals 15 second trophy so that trophy percentage is at 99.91%. Very few games have a 100% trophy.

I apologize, you are completely correct. 0% games do not count toward your personal completion % stat, but they do count toward the global game completion %.

My bad.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, FDC1 said:

I don't understand this topic, game was released today in Europe, I just tried it, it's definitively playable with a controller, no need of the bike.

When first released (in America) the play with a controller option didn't exist. That option was patched in later. Also I don't think the game counts burned calories the same using the controller. So it may be possible to do with the controller now, but it would probably take years to burn 17,000 calories. The Five Day Push trophy is glitched as well, and hasn't been obtainable since the game came out. I've messaged the developers and they are aware of the glitch and hopefully will fix it in the future.