Most expensive PS4 game

mcnichoj

1 minute ago, XpanderFX said:

i dont understand. a dongle is something i attach to a device if it dont have BT onboard. like bt usb dongles for old pc's. do u intend saying that it connects via bluetooth just like a controller? because the word "dongle" doesnt fit there

Dongle like the guitar hero or rock bands little usb plug-in that links you said peripheral, but this one is very small

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Dongle like the guitar hero or rock bands little usb plug-in that links you said peripheral, but this one is very small

ok i understand now. these peripherals uses a proprietary dongle to connect instead of using the onboard BT. what a waste of "gadgets"..anyway point of my post was is if its possible to "simulate" this peripheral with dongles like cronusmax... in this way we can use a standard fitness bike... yes, pedals will not be synced with the dongle but we can sync legs with thumbs. if we want cheat, we can use turbo mode instead :-). but this game will be still playable. ill ask on cronusmax forum

Edited by XpanderFX
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

ok i understand know. these peripherals uses a proprietary dongle to connect instead of using the onboard BT. what a waste of "gadgets"..anyway pint of my post was is if its possible to "simulate" this peripheral with dongles like cronusmax... in this way we can use a standard fitness bike... yes, pedals will not be synced with the dongle but we can sync legs with thumbs. if we want cheat, we can use turbo mode instead :-). but this game will be still playable. ill ask on cronusmax forum

Really good idea, please report back if you find out anything interesting.

Sorry but I really hope there isn't a workaround for that, the old (virzoom bike) is so rare and expensive these days, hope that isn't possible to "cheat" with unofficial virzoom usb dongle or something else, i'm really proud to own my (virzoom bike)^^

Edited by Infernofeuer1

7 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Sorry but I really hope there isn't a workaround for that, the old (virzoom bike) is so rare and expensive these days, hope that isn't possible to "cheat" with unofficial virzoom usb dongle or something else, i'm really proud to own it ^^

Im betting the official dongle is locked to a secured channel intentionally to require the bike and there’s next to no chance of developers changing the setup or someone hacking another solution.

You are probably safe. 

• Like 1

I did contact Virzoom before I got my bike, because the seller couldn’t find the dongle, Virzoom linked me with thier supplier of the dongles, think it would’ve cost $300 for the Bluetooth dongle thingaminjigger, which could possibly work on other things... luckily the seller found the dongle so I didn’t have to follow up. Also like Bizzy pointed out in a different thread it’s a pain in the ass if a bike has already been setup to a PS4. I personally don’t think it would ever work on a regular fitness bike because of the control buttons on the handles, but good luck to anyone if they find a solution. Last bike on eBay sold a few months ago in NJ, I was going to buy it for my sister for Christmas, but changed my mind, at first it had a shipping price, but eventually turned to local pickup, guess they found out it’s very expensive and awkward to ship... I drove from Ohio to Florida to get mine last summer during the Pandemic.... talk about dedication ?

tl;dr: It’s probably best if you don’t 100% it and just do the controller trophies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...