VS Survival as Humans too hard?

kittygirl2010

I've been playing the game and decided to try the VS mode to try and get the trophies out of the way.

I got lucky with the Zed win by just joining in on a game at the most perfect time.

However, I have been playing for the past hour and can not win as Humans. It is especially hard when a zed player becomes a Scrake or a Fleshbound or even the boss!

I hope some of you have some tips to try and help. ^.^

• Like 1

Versus mode is not balanced for low level Perks. It's going to be something that has to be done with almost all people at least at Level 15. Especially getting a lot of high level Demolitions for Wave 4 and the Boss wave.

I honestly feel like as time goes on in KF2 that it'll swap around. VS Zed will wind up being too hard because of high level Perk users mowing through you.

Edited by Yadilie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/14/2016 at 8:32 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Anyone else stuck on the loading screen for a versus game? I can't seem to enter a versus game. The game just keeps loading and loading.

Yes, set your game settings to search for a game that hasn't started instead of allowing to join games in progress. This should fix the issue.

On 2016-12-14 at 3:32 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Anyone else stuck on the loading screen for a versus game? I can't seem to enter a versus game. The game just keeps loading and loading.

I had the same thing the game was either loading endless or my screen froze when it was about to start. I've deleted the game and downloaded again and now its fine.

• 2 weeks later...

VS Mode is straight up garbage imo due to the balancing.

Every single game goes the same way for me.

As humans lose at Round 2. As zeds win at Round 2. Every time. Round 1 is nothing, you win easily as humans. Round 2 however there are far more zeds than you can reasonable keep up with; at least with mostly low level players. I wiped the entire enemy team in Round 2 as a banshee or w/e they're called. It's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

VS Mode is straight up garbage imo due to the balancing.

Every single game goes the same way for me.

As humans lose at Round 2. As zeds win at Round 2. Every time. Round 1 is nothing, you win easily as humans. Round 2 however there are far more zeds than you can reasonable keep up with; at least with mostly low level players. I wiped the entire enemy team in Round 2 as a banshee or w/e they're called. It's ridiculous.

Same thing for me. I got lucky few times where my team got to the boss wave but then it's game over the team gets wiped one by one but I've noticed the lover level players go out first so maybe if you have a full team of say level 15+ Could possibly win the round. 

On 11/19/2016 at 5:47 PM, kittygirl2010 said:

I've been playing the game and decided to try the VS mode to try and get the trophies out of the way.

I got lucky with the Zed win by just joining in on a game at the most perfect time.

However, I have been playing for the past hour and can not win as Humans. It is especially hard when a zed player becomes a Scrake or a Fleshbound or even the boss!

I hope some of you have some tips to try and help. ^.^

It depends too much on the perk levels of the human players. If they're all low perk levels then they'll almost lose by default. 

However the strength of the Zeds isn't affected by anything so if the human players have high perk levels they'll become less strong in comparison.

I got the trophy for a human win legit on my first game. I joined as a level 20 Medic and just kept healing my team. The other players were all 15-20ish.

When we got to the boss wave 4 of my team mates died really fast but I survived with a level 18 demolitionist. I just kept running away from the patriarch player, the demolitionist takes reduced damage from explosions and dealt decent damage to him. After kiting the boss around for a good 15 minutes we killed him.