My game glitched in chapter 11

Pottercito_

I didn't see anything off in the video.  Could you explain the problem a bit more?

My game does not have scratches, I do not know. Maybe using alcohol.

Is the video you posted your video?  I'm sorry I'm confused.  In the video the player gets through the door.  I am assuming the video is not your playthrough.

No, it is not.

I'm sure you have, but, have you used the right stick press to check you next location?  Maybe go back and try talking to the NPC again.  Do you maybe have a save made before this that you can reload?

Edit*  I re-read your post and saw that you did reload the save.  Maybe try mocking the actions of the player in the video you posted.  

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

I'm in chapter 11, while being in the ship I talked with the woman and press X in the machine, then I tried to pass the door but I can't. It is minute 25:37 of the video below.

I have waited minutes and still nothing.

"you have to wait for the shuttle to be docked before you can leave the room. She'll tell you 'run to the shuttle' or someting like that but, you won't be able to because, the door will still be on standby. You just need to wait until you can open the door."

I know you said you waited a couple minutes but wait away from the door if you didn't.

Source 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

I'm sure you have, but, have you used the right stick press to check you next location?  Maybe go back and try talking to the NPC again.  Do you maybe have a save made before this that you can reload?

Edit*  I re-read your post and saw that you did reload the save.  Maybe try mocking the actions of the player in the video you posted.  

No, I mean I laoded the same save,  I quit and enter again, I do not have an extra save :(. Yes I have to cross the door but I can't 

"you have to wait for the shuttle to be docked before you can leave the room. She'll tell you 'run to the shuttle' or someting like that but, you won't be able to because, the door will still be on standby. You just need to wait until you can open the door."

I know you said you waited a couple minutes but wait away from the door if you didn't.

Source 

I completed the objective and then she said something and I used my Right stick to know where to go, and I get close to the door and it is in red.

I 've waited a lot and the door did not open.

No, I mean I laoded the same save,  I quit and enter again, I do not have an extra save :(. Yes I have to cross the door but I can't 

I completed the objective and then she said something and I used my Right stick to know where to go, and I get close to the door and it is in red.

I 've waited a lot and the door did not open.

Ah, that is a bummer. I remember having an issue with the door too but it eventually opened if I remember correctly. I would still give it a good 10 minutes of waiting just to be safe. I was playing the Xbox 360 version though so that could be the difference. 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

I'm in chapter 11, while being in the ship I talked with the woman and press X in the machine, then I tried to pass the door but I can't. It is minute 25:37 of the video below.

I have waited minutes and still nothing.

Is that your video or did you just use one as an example? Did the train thing even show up? I would try what angelgrievous said too.

Edited by skateak

I'm sorry buddy.  I really wanted to help you out here but it looks like you may have to restart your playthrough. I know it sucks, I've been there before.  Maybe try and play a couple of other games before coming back to this one.  If not, just buckle down and speed run the hell out of it and get back to chapter 11 while it is still fresh.  Good luck to you.

• Like 1

the disc wouldn't be the reason a door opens. click in r3 for directions of objective like previously mentioned. or load a previous save at the start of chapter 10 or 11 or something. try that

I do not have that save files. 

The game does not have scratches I do not know the reason. I bought a DARK SOULS game for the ps3 with tons of scratches and I earned the plaitnum trophy without any problem.