Migrant Level

DrakeHellsing

Ah, did not realize that was it, so that's nice to know for sure.  I take it that the Migrant Seals are all fairly easy to find? And, is level 20 the highest one can go with their level? Or is there a higher level? Just asking as the second trophy is to reach Migrant Level 20, but wasn't sure if there could be a higher level anyway or not.

Ah, did not realize that was it, so that's nice to know for sure.  I take it that the Migrant Seals are all fairly easy to find? And, is level 20 the highest one can go with their level? Or is there a higher level? Just asking as the second trophy is to reach Migrant Level 20, but wasn't sure if there could be a higher level anyway or not.

Level 20 is the max level.

Some of the migrant seals are easy to find whereas others are a bit harder to obtain as they  Don't know if you want to play blind or with the assistance of a walkthrough but I would recommend to take note where you found the seal as some are placed in dungeons, some in cities, and yet some can be found on the worldmap only.

Level 20 is the max level.

Some of the migrant seals are easy to find whereas others are a bit harder to obtain as they  Don't know if you want to play blind or with the assistance of a walkthrough but I would recommend to take note where you found the seal as some are placed in dungeons, some in cities, and yet some can be found on the worldmap only.

Sort of am using a walkthrough, only so I don't get lost on where to go really.  But at least what you had said, I can keep an eye out for them for sure.  But I suppose I'll use one in the end to find any I miss... since it goes up to level 20, doesn't seem like there's that many to find.