Darksiders Warmastered Edition Trophies

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, I am having a problem. I played Darksiders Warmastered Edition for couple months and then when I started up the game again and pressed continue it's stuck on loading screen and the game won't start or continue from where I left it.

Anyone can tell me what's the problem, because I really don't want to start a new game.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
On 11/20/2016 at 0:27 AM, Caesar Clown said:

Yep, exact same list. Even kept that annoying "Ride 100 miles" trophy.

Not quite annoying but definitely unrealistic. By the time you acquire Ruin you are more than halfway through your game (I had just broken 100 miles after my fight with Stygian) so getting 100 miles while riding is definitely one you have to actually focus on earning, that is for sure. I do support you in being disappointed with the trophy. My annoying trophy is killing 160 enemies while on an angelic beast. First, why 160!!! Just to make it that much more of an annoyance and impossible to earn. When I played back on PS3, I tried for 2 weeks to earn it, the best I could ever do was somewhere in the 140s, though I don't remember exactly, been about 7 years. So, I fired up the Warmastered Edition, tried ONE time and moved on, though I do have a save file for right before. Got 125ish kills so it will definitely take a few dozen tries to earn.