How long do you just finish campaign

biotransformatio

Cause this game is only interested in singleplayer,not the BOT multiplayer.It's taken me about 15 hours to finish this game on general difficulty.

Would you mind rephrasing your question? I would like to answer, and also which Killzone are you talking about? The first one?

• 7 months later...

I think that it was cool they decided to remake the ps2 version for PS3 should have added online multiplayer would have loved to see fellow gamers with shotguns, sniper rifles, and guns and/or styles of gameplay bots never do (Great Example: if you play Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch at Park Terminal you will notice at the very bottom end of the map where the mini-gun (if not familiar  same Rico uses in campaign) is the bots will not go beyond the spawning spot closest to the mini gun's location) If really lucky they will decide to add or consider adding it in the near future but at least took the glitches and difficulties from the original out of it Favorite enemies: helghast leaders (short helghast midgets) with either helghast pistols or machine guns (will run into them more in the 2nd half of campaign) elites, bounty hunter, and officers (ones with strange shaped hats), and snipers.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

About 10 hours rushing through the game on hard with cheats. This is a terrible port, they did nothing to improve on it at all.

The framerate drops so many times, I have never seen such bad framerate on a console game before.

Also, the weapons are so damn inaccurate.

Without the cheats, I probably wouldn't go for the platinum as it is too much of a pain.

Anyway, now I only have the 3 easy playthroughs left, so it'll be more enjoyable (but probably boring).

• 2 years later...

Just thought I'd add to this since I just played it. Beat the campaign on hard with the one shot kill cheat. Also did every level specific trophy and it took 10 hrs and 5 mins. To the earlier poster, the game play frame rate is a solid 30 pretty consistently. Only issues I had were during cutscenes. There was random freezing that would pause audio and the movie for about 3 seconds and then resume. Story and VO started out pretty shitty, honestly got better towards the end. Still though, makes me really miss KZ2 and 3's stories so much more. Moving onto those next!

• 2 years later...
On 23/04/2015 at 10:46 AM, TekkenKing10 said:

This is a terrible port, they did nothing to improve on it at all.

The framerate drops so many times, I have never seen such bad framerate on a console game before.

The biggest drawback is the AI of the CPU. Even on Hard difficulty bots have tendency to kill themselves with explosives. And this game has probably the most useless grenades I've ever encountered :P Their explosion range is very small and it's pretty wacky to throw them in a place where you want. Are the next KZ games better than this one?

• 3 months later...
On 4/23/2015 at 5:46 AM, TekkenKing10 said:

About 10 hours rushing through the game on hard with cheats. This is a terrible port, they did nothing to improve on it at all.

Without the cheats, I probably wouldn't go for the platinum as it is too much of a pain.

Anyway, now I only have the 3 easy playthroughs left, so it'll be more enjoyable (but probably boring).

Necroing because it might be helpful to others with the same framerate drops issues:

I've played my first playthrough on Hard with no cheats, had no issues despite being prepared due to this comment.

However I got a LOT of framerate drops with many enemies on-screen on my following playthroughs (specially on the snow level).

Apparently, if you deactivate Giant Heads cheat and Powerful Weapons (sometimes they fly far away and glitch on the scenario causing lag) it seems to almost eliminate the issue.

The only real cheat you need to do it fast is One Hit Kill anyway.

• 5 months later...