Hacked Digimon in the Colosseum?

MooseSketts

I started to do the online trophy for this game and during my time battling I came across someone who only had one Digimon - Shakkoumon - however, this person had at least 10 wins judging from the amount of points they had.  The thing that has had me puzzled is that this person's Shakkoumon had, at best, 15 HP with little to no defense, so it was easy to one-shot-kill it.  I tried allowing Shakkoumon to attack my Digimon, but the only moves it kept doing were Dispel (which healed itself for 4500, so that leads me to believe its INT stat is through the roof) and Mental Charge.  

My semi-noobish question is:  Was this Digmon hacked into the game or is there some way to change your Digimon's base stats and/or bypass the cap on the Bonus Points?  

That is not a hacked team, it is a NPC opponents that is build into the online vs mode so people could still get the online trophy even if no one plays online anymore.

NPC opponents have between 1-3 Digimon and their name starts with a number.

Some of NPC opponents are hard to beat while other are very easy.

The Shakkoumon is a dps race (1 of about 4 in the game) all of it's stats are boss level besides it's HP.

No, your digimon can not get that strong.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1