Battle Hardned trophy glitched?

It seems the scythe is the problem sometimes it resets to level 0. I do the remaining trophys first hope they fix it with a day one patch. Im getting final fantasy 15 this weekend hope there is a fix before that.

Hope so i begin the game on APOCALYPTIC  difficulty like on PS3 version. Platinum in one run is better game dont have NG+ T_T

Dear customer,

Thank you for the mail and sorry for the inconvenience. 

The game developers are aware of this issue and trying to find a solution to this problem as we speak.

Once the fix will be at hand, we will notify you asap!

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

I'd say they're working on a patch. Hopefully it won't take long and is true 

Dear customer,

Thank you for the mail and sorry for the inconvenience. 

The game developers are aware of this issue and trying to find a solution to this problem as we speak.

Once the fix will be at hand, we will notify you asap!

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

I'd say they're working on a patch. Hopefully it won't take long and is true 

is there an e-mail i can contact them on ?

darksiders 2 on ps3 i only need the "pay it forward " trophy but the servers are closed ..

Did someone try to upgrade the first sword and the first scythe?

yes i did some extensive testing and variations to no avail. i believe the scythe is the problem but not for the reasons people have stated. They changed the Harvester from a code to an in-game weapon. This effectively makes 4 weapons that need to be upgraded for Battle Hardened instead of 3. Now here is where the problem lies. If you switch the Scythe for the Harvester the regular Scythe loses all of its levels and vice-verse.

Now as for the scythe "resetting" that only seems to be if you load a hard save versus an auto-save, in my case at least. once i realized my Hard save had more time and i reloaded that save the levels were correct.

My first attempt was to max Scythe, Chaoseater and Tremor before Armageddon, that did nothing so i added Harvester and still nothing. tried a new file this time Harvester and tremor leaving the chaos for Armageddon, nothing. Tried Chaoseater, Tremor and Harvester still nothing. tried a couple of other variations to no avail though.