Student in Peril glitch

Sigh... so I'm stuck at 98.8% missing one student to finish getting 200 gold bricks, I finally hear him calling out for help and he's one of the first ones you get at the start of the game, the one hanging from a portrait which you have to use the books to make some steps... but he's not there, you can just hear him like of he's invisible. Anyone have a solution for this? I really don't want to start over.

Edited by Mira Yurizaki

If you're using the in-game cheat thingie, seemed to point to some place it no longer was (a glitched one). I eventually found the missing one using a guide though. Seriously, ignore the cheat thingies. Even if none is there to point out to you the student, it might be there. I think I found my last near Hagrid or something.

Edited by MMDE

This one doesn't have an ingame cheat for that.

Really? Years since I played, so you might be right. hmm

Still, I'm fairly certain the last I missed was in Hagrid's garden. And I remember I thought I had done it for sure or something. I mean, I went over all of them like two or three times before I found it.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/1/2018 at 2:07 AM, IntenseMaritendo said:

I'm currently playing the ps now version for the ps3. I'm missing a student in peril but checked everywhere. Should I just start the game again? 

No don’t do that, everyone always goes to the “game is glitched” I’ve played shit loads of Lego and games and had 0 glitch in any single one yet. The student you will probably need is in the dorm who has the woman (in a frame) who screams then opens the door. You zap the person on the sofa then they become tangled, you zap them again and that’s it. 

I have a glitched student. I did a walkthru of all the students in peril, 49/50. I absolutely have a glitch at the Hogwarts school either in the right charms room (student is just standing there) or Hagrid's Garden time turner (student just standing there). Also, I can hear one student in the Clocktower Courtyard but nothing spawned.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I got a glitched student in the charms hallway and got stuck on 49/50 SIP. I blew up the silver box on the left and somehow the student either disappeared or ran away in the explosion. Later when checking for my missing Student I noticed the ball on the shelf which I could move to the floor which would have released the student. But as he was not there it does not register, I can still hear him calling though. I have just completed at second playthrough and now have all 50 students. After getting the student in the charms hall, the ball is no longer there. However, on my corrupt save the ball is on the floor and student calling.