Missing trophies

Pelotedeneige

Hi everyone

I am creating a topic because I am missing some trophies and it is really frustrating for me as I tried everything I could to get them. If anyone can help me, I would appreciated it. I know some of them are obtained by no one but I can help as much as I can.

Lollipop

- I licked the quartz by interacting twice with it
- I licked the Prayer Mill Fitting once filled
- I licked Yngo and Yngo with Ralv

I licked other stuff but I wrote the ones which can easily be missed.

Let the boot talk

- I kicked the TV
- I kicked the plant
- I kicked the little skull
- I kicked the root twice
- I kicked the honey tree
- I kicked the Seeker stuck in the manhole three times (twice with each Lumi in my hand and one with Spot next to me)

Shut up clown!

Summit attempt

Thanks to everyone who could provide me some help.
Edited by Moiledieu

I feel its worth mentioning... The Xbox One achievements each unlock an image based typically on wmere the achievement was earned. For Shut Up Clown, it SEEMS to be related to Shana's place, where the candles are. Take a look at the XBox version for hints!

Yeah, I noticed that. But I can't figure out what I have to do. ^^

I thought that too but according to the trophies into the PS4 system, people obtained it.

Maybe we have to talk with Kyra multiple times without skipping a dialog during the game ? 

Or maybe we have to try every possibility when Noah, Renie and Kyra talk to Shana ...

Edited by Ashesheart

I tweeted at a French gamer who got it on XBox:

"Salut, il suffit d'avoir toutes les répliques en parlant à la statue de Kyra dans le niveau où tu dois poser les bougies"

Google translated: "Hi, just have all the aftershocks talking to the Kyra statue in the level where you have to put the candles"

Someone wanna give that a go? I literally just finished another playthrough, so I'm not in the mood (nor do I have the time) to get there again right now.

Edited by The__Noid

I tweeted at a French gamer who got it on XBox:

"Salut, il suffit d'avoir toutes les répliques en parlant à la statue de Kyra dans le niveau où tu dois poser les bougies"

Google translated: "Hi, just have all the aftershocks talking to the Kyra statue in the level where you have to put the candles"

Someone wanna give that a go? I literally just finished another playthrough, so I'm not in the mood (nor do I have the time) to get there again right now.

He responded to me. I am currently trying to do it. I keep you in touch.

Edited by Moiledieu

It wooooooorked. Got the Platinum. Ok here is what you have to do. You have to speak to Kyra's statue indeed at three specific moments :

- Right after the cinematic ends, multiple times

- Once the oracle makes the throne appearing, do not interact with any candle and get out to speak to the statue, multiple times.

- Then, take Kyra's candle and go talk to Kyra's statue, twice for me. The trophy popped at that moment but I don't know if talking to the statue with Renie's candle counts as everything is stackable and I did it during other playtrhroughs.

• Like 1

It wooooooorked. Got the Platinum. Ok here is what you have to do. You have to speak to Kyra's statue indeed at three specific moments :

- Right after the cinematic ends, multiple times

- Once the oracle makes the throne appearing, do not interact with any candle and get out to speak to the statue, multiple times.

- Then, take Kyra's candle and go talk to Kyra's statue, twice for me. The trophy popped at that moment but I don't know if talking to the statue with Renie's candle counts as everything is stackable and I did it during other playtrhroughs.

Thanks !!!!

Can you tell me (in french please cause i'm french :) ) how to get the summit attemp trophy ?

Looking for some more definitive info regarding Useless but beautiful. Can anyone point out any particular Spot interactions that were perhaps a bit more elusive? I feel like I've scraped up against everything as Spot, but to no avail. :(

I can tell you when my trophy popped. Maybe it will help. Although it is a pretty obvious interaction that I completely missed.  I interacted with the mushroom at the very beginning of the game, after watering it. I used thin Spot and fat Spot on the mushroom and I triggered an animation for both of them that I didn't see before. If that can help.

Edited by Moiledieu

I can tell you when my trophy popped. Maybe it will help. Although it is a pretty obvious interaction that I completely missed.  I interacted with the mushroom at the very beginning of the game, after watering it. I used thin Spot and fat Spot on the mushroom and I triggered an animation for both of them that I didn't see before. If that can help.

Thanks, I'll give that a go, see if I missed it. Sometimes it is the obvious ones we miss while simply playing the game for fun!

Confirmed! I missed precisely those two! Thanks a lot! :D

Edited by The__Noid