Bulletstorm PS3 custom server discussion

Bizzy_Montana_

At least you were honest about wanting the online trophies. I see to many of these kinds of letters to devs begging to bring the servers back online saying "There's many of us who LOVE your game and it's online multiplayer" just bullshitting through their teeths. While it might be true, a handful of dedicated players isn't enough to have a reason to keep some games online.

• Like 1

Hyping people can be a painkiller to any game, just look at no man's lie I mean sky, giving hope when there is none in the first place will just make us hate it more, and to me this is just hyping people that trophy hunt about getting them online trophies and when it does not happen people will be pissed.

The only hope here is that they are talking about the remaster so we could get it soon or even a date of it coming out.

It would be nice to see them back up, as the game is perfectly playable on 360 and PC...it kinda bugs me that this is the only platform it's down on. That said, I actually do enjoy the MP. There are some very easy trophies I never did bother to get :(

I'm sure that they are talking about a remaster, which I would totally be behind....but opening the PS3 servers again would go a long way with gamers.

Maybe the remaster will have online servers and that's what they're hyping you in that email? Most remasters don't come with their online active (The Uncharted Collection, The Ezio Collection, Bioshock 2, just to name a few), so a remaster with the online might be coming

Add Darksiders II to the list.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...