Easy way to beat the Creeping Chaos enemies?

Alantor32

I just recently started on the Telepathic Towers quest and made the Creeping Chaos enemies appear. My Virginia has almost every status ward with some of the maxed out, but the Creeping Chaos enemies always put three of my party members to sleep and give them the status effect that prevents you from earning EXP. Is there a easy way to beat them as well as getting the status ward items early on?

What's the rush? If you've used lucky cards against bosses, you don't need to level for the main game (and it hardly helps, anyway). If you wait until you have access to Mimir's Well, you'll have Full Libra. Combine this with the natural skills Innoculation and Focus, together with whatever stuff you've sold to the Black Market, and it will be FAR more efficient.

• 2 weeks later...

Try defeating enemies with the Lucky Hand Summon to make them drop the status ward items. The amnesia ward should drop from Dryads around Claiborne. Sleep Ward frops from Mushushu in Nidhogg Pass. If these are taking too long, sell one of them at any shop. Then you should be able to buy as many of them from the Black Market.

For beating creeping chaoses, summon Justine with 100 FP. That should 1 hit them.

• Like 2

Try defeating enemies with the Lucky Hand Summon to make them drop the status ward items. The amnesia ward should drop from Dryads around Claiborne. Sleep Ward frops from Mushushu in Nidhogg Pass. If these are taking too long, sell one of them at any shop. Then you should be able to buy as many of them from the Black Market.

For beating creeping chaoses, summon Justine with 100 FP. That should 1 hit them.

Exactly.

This is one thing that bugs me about the pst.org trophy guide. A lot of its advice is just rubbish. You can get the majority of elemental/status wards with Lucky Hand (in fact, only the Ice ward couldn't be obtained in this way), but that guide claims that you need 10 million(!) gold for the Black Market.

I just recently started on the Telepathic Towers quest and made the Creeping Chaos enemies appear. My Virginia has almost every status ward with some of the maxed out, but the Creeping Chaos enemies always put three of my party members to sleep and give them the status effect that prevents you from earning EXP. Is there a easy way to beat them as well as getting the status ward items early on?

There's an easy way to beat them. Use Justine with maxed out FP and he will insta-kill them. Found that info in the guide of Split Velocity on GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/478787-wild-arms-3/faqs/22648).

So how do I use the Lucky Hand medium to get the items I need? Should I get my character's FP to 100 and used the character that has Lucky Hand equipped?

You can, although I don't know how FP relate to damage. The thing about Lucky Hand is that it does pathetic damage, but if it kills an enemy, that enemy drops an item. Further, the percentages of the drop are appropriately scaled. 

For example, say an enemy has a 10% to drop a berry, and a 5% chance to drop a Light Ring. If you kill that enemy with Lucky Hand, that enemy is forced to drop an item. That item has a 2/3 chance to be a berry, but a 1/3 chance to be a Light Ring, so you just raised the rate of drop to 33%!

I mention this particular example, because in one battle, I got 4(!) Light Rings to drop, at once.

The chimeras at the dissection facility drops some of the elemental wards. The dissection facility also has the optional boss Heimdal Gazzo. He drops the gold license which cuts all shop prices by half. If you really want to go with the black market with wards, get the gold license.

• 1 year later...