Uh Oh

BENJAM1N_LINUS

Who is Colin and who is Greg? Are they some kind of superstar developers who have programmed the best trophies to have ever existed? If they aren't, why does what they think matter?

Colin and Greg are internet personalities from Kinda Funny. They're big Playstation fans and have the top Playstation podcast.

Years ago, making fun of PSN game names, they "invented" a hypothetical game called Knobswitch. This game is seemingly an homage to that idea.

HOWEVER, Colin (Moriarty-IGN) and Greg (gameovergreggy) are also HUGE Playstation Trophy fans and are always talking about good vs. bad trophy lists, importance of platinums, etc. And they've proposed being hired as "trophy consultants" to help developers not have crappy lists.

SO given that this game appears to be an homage to them and their idea, it's quite odd that the trophy list sucks / is not at all inventive and lacks a plaitnum. 

• Like 1

from Kinda Funny.

Nope, no idea what that is.

top Playstation podcast.

Ahhh, I see. So nobody. Confirmed.

*snip* Stuff *snip*

While your post does have more background that the OP should probably have spelled out if they wanted everyone in on the reference, there is just too little there for me to see what you're describing. All that seems to be connecting these two nobodies and this nothing game seems to be the name, which looks to be completely coincidental.

I've already put too much thought in to this pile of nothing.

Nope, no idea what that is.

While your post does have more background that the OP should probably have spelled out if they wanted everyone in on the reference, there is just too little there for me to see what you're describing. All that seems to be connecting these two nobodies and this nothing game seems to be the name, which looks to be completely coincidental.

I've already put too much thought in to this pile of nothing.

Don't worry Daiv you're not the only one confused by this.

Just think of it like this if anything refers to a name that we are assumed to know its probably any internet celebrity and in that case:

tumblr_lz376laNSq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

Then be further depressed by the fact people will know that meme but not know the film or actor *cries to self silently*.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

They have hundreds of thousands of fans and they host one of the most popular gaming podcasts in the world. It even has a panel at the PlayStation Experience every year. They're also close friends with many developers and others inside the gaming industry, including Shuhei Yoshida, so yeah, they're hardly nobodies. :P In fact, they're quite well known amongst the hardcore PlayStation audience. That of course means I don't expect you to know about them though. :giggle:

• Like 1

They have hundreds of thousands of fans and they host one of the most popular gaming podcasts in the world. It even has a panel at the PlayStation Experience every year. They're also close friends with many developers and others inside the gaming industry, including Shuhei Yoshida, so yeah, they're hardly nobodies. :P In fact, they're quite well known amongst the hardcore PlayStation audience. That of course means I don't expect you to know about them though. :giggle:

So they're like the Kardashians of the PlayStation world? Well I consider the Kardashians nobodies as well, so those two randoms probably don't feel bad I don't know who they are.