What's your favorite Playstation JRPG series?

Alantor32

Vandal Hearts series (Especially VH2) I can accept VH: Flames of Judgement...But it was nowhere near previous installments!

Shadow Hearts series (Especially SH1) Same thing as above, the third installment really didn't click with me, but that may have been because no main character can top Mr. Bite me  :awesome:

Star Ocean series, I love me my space themed games! (Even though there ain't much space in most of them) 

Aaaaaaaand White Knight Chronicles series, while I havn't played the one on PSP, I really liked the two on PS3, but the closure of the online portion saddens my heart  :(

Does the Souls series qualify as Playstation JRPG ? The first title , Demon's Souls is a PS3 exclusive as well Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive . My favorite JRPG series is the Souls series and haven't played much of RPG at all in my lifetime and only in the past few years i've deciated myself to buy a bunch of JRPGs titles to add to my backlog but haven't really dig in into my JRPG backlog .

Does the Souls series qualify as Playstation JRPG ? The first title , Demon's Souls is a PS3 exclusive as well Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive . My favorite JRPG series is the Souls series and haven't played much of RPG at all in my lifetime and only in the past few years i've deciated myself to buy a bunch of JRPGs titles to add to my backlog but haven't really dig in into my JRPG backlog .

It does. The Souls series started with PlayStation after all.

Not in any order:

Final Fantasy - First JRPG ever played was FFVII, now will need a PS4 for FFXV

Kingdom Hearts - Still waiting for 2.8 and KHIII (gonna need a PS4)

Tales of Series - Every game has great opening themes and need a PS4 for Berseria or Zestiria PS4 version

Chrono Series - Hoping Square Enix someday will continue from where they left off

Megami Tensei - Nocturne (love the opening melody), Persona (waiting for 5 to Western release)

Souls Series - Pretty difficult JRPG series but enjoyed it for the dark setting

Star Ocean - Great series. Still need to get SO4 and integrity and faithlessness

Dragon Quest - Played a few in the series favourite is VIII on the PS2

Xeno Series 

Disgaea - might be considered Japanese SRPG in the JRPG category?

At moment of writing, Persona.

If we can include games about to become a series, then Ni No Kuni :)

Tales series

Final Fantasy sorta needs to be here.

But it would be remiss of me to not mention the Atelier games, despite knowing that they have their issues.