Sliding Marksman Glitched?

IntrepidHunter

Is anyone else having a real problem getting this one to unlock? I've tried and tried. I even took one guys head completely off with a crossbow shot, impaled another with a bolt and no trophy. I've followed the couple videos that are up with a gun, and I'm killing them with the spread shot while I'm sliding. Any advice/thoughts? 

Is anyone else having a real problem getting this one to unlock? I've tried and tried. I even took one guys head completely off with a crossbow shot, impaled another with a bolt and no trophy. I've followed the couple videos that are up with a gun, and I'm killing them with the spread shot while I'm sliding. Any advice/thoughts? 

Did you upgrade the "slow motion while sliding" in the reflexes?

Yes this tropgy is glitched and the exact same thing happened to me, I slided and shot someone in the head and behaded him -so there was no doubt it was a headshot-but the trophy didn't pop.

I tried this for more than an hour and got it eventually l, there is no advice but maybe using Corvo's ability to slow time may make things a little easier -I got my trophy this way-