easter egg solo or coop ?

I recommend that you do the egg solo because there's only one alien boss and you can use two or three wonder weapons (with Mule Munchies perk of course)  against him. I beat his ass using Face Melter and Shredder, he usually went down after my Face Melter runs out of ammo and my Shredder with half of the ammo left. 

The recommended fortune cards, PERK INSURED (A MUST during the Alien boss fight, fighting him with no perks with you is a death sentence), ALL THE AMMOS or RAINING BULLETS, (a MUST during THIRD SETI, my pick will be ALL THE AMMO but RAINING BULLETS works as well, just don't use RAINING BULLETS after you runs out of ammo, use it when there's 40 bullets left)

The recommended perks will be Up n Atoms (isn't it obvious duh), Tuff Nuff, Boomstopper (protection from Baby's Breath explosion, you can change or remove this perk after you have defended all the SETI and get rid of the Baby's Breath) Racin Stripes (helps during Simon says Step), Quickies. 

Open Astrocade before Scene 6 or 7, leave 2 zombies and collect at least 1000 tickets (300 tickets for the gold teeth, 300 tickets for the Arcane core, and the balance for other things if needed.

Tips for the SETI sites:

Doing this solo, you will want to hold on to the starting pistol and pack a punch it ASAP and use it when you're defending the SETI. Leave at least one or two zombies and go search for the SETI sites (you'll have to do this for every SETI sites) and don't use the pistol when you aren't defending the site, you want full ammo for your exploding pistol for every SETI sites. During the SETI sites steps, get those wonder weapons parts and build at least 2 wonder weapons that you find easy to build before there's 2 zombies left (my recommendation is the Shredder and Face Melter it's easy to collect the parts but whatever floats your boat if you want to build Dischord or Headcutter.

The first SETI site is piece of cake but you have to do it at Scene 9 or before Scene 12 because doing the SETI ASAP will help you tremendously for the second and third SETI (because the zombies are pretty weak against the Baby's Breath around that Scene to Scene 20). While you're at it, build a boombox and two sentry turrets but don't use any of them just yet. 

Ok for the second SETI you want to do it just after the first SETI scene is done, take one turret with you leave the boombox and the second turret alone (because you are going to use the boombox and the second turret during the third site) and search for the second site and once you found it, put the turret somewhere near or advantageous before putting the SETI down you don't want to go trigger happy with your Baby's Breath (aka the packed starting pistol) because you will facked in the arse if you went trigger happy and run out of ammo while defending the SETI. If you follow these steps, you will get past the second SETI with no problem whatsoever. ALSO, one of the zombies might drop an ammo clip during the attack, make sure you pick it up.

Alright the third and final site, brace yourself because here's where the devil of pain in the ass roam. As usual, leave one or two zombies alive (or undead lulz) before searching for the site, take the second turret with you (if you have Medusa's Device laying around, put the Device first and the sentry later) and once you found the site, put the turret  near the site BUT DON'T PUT THE SETI JUST YET because you can only bring one item with you which is the turret and now you're going to run to the boombox and grab it FAST and run back to the site and put the SETI before the turret timer runs out (I think the turret only last for 1 and a half minute or 2 minutes). Do your damnedest keeping the SETI health high. Use the boombox after 20 or 30 seconds has past. Use ALL THE AMMO card when you're run of out bullet for your Baby's Breath or if you don't have that card, RAINING BULLETS when there's only 40 bullets left (you don't want to get caught with no ammo after the power up end). 

If for whatever reason you reach the third SETI past Scene 20, just restart because you're good as dead, one zombie at this Scene can survive up to 5 shots of Baby's Breath. I found it the hard way because I'd reached the third SETI at Scene 26 lol 2 hours wasted there.

Before putting the speaker for Simon Says step, grab those wonder weapons. I'd mistake by starting the Simon Says step with only one wonder weapon Shredder and Baby's Breath and got rekt so bad by the serial rapist alien douche, don't repeat my mistake.

Watch this vid on how to train the zombies during the boss fight and path you have to walk

My final result is the first SETI site past at Scene 11, second site Scene 13, third site Scene 16, Simon Says Scene 20 and final boss at Scene 22.

p.s. Sorry if there's any grammar errors, english isn't my native language.

Edited by MSIA_pokwee

For the simon says step, keep a boombox handy, theres also a fortune card called 'second wind' which will kill all the zombies around you during a near death experience and you get three uses out of one card. Perk insured and Reanimated cards as well as multiple wonder weapons is a must! I got to the boss and simon says part and died at least 8-10 times before i finally managed to complete the easter egg solo. Attempting this coop  would be way more difficult than doing it solo because you will get multiple bosses.