All endings trophy question

wackt1

• 2 months later...

This is my final trophy left for this game, and I *think* I only have 1 replay left.  I'm saving the platinum for my 6,000th trophy, so don't want to finish the game again and risk popping it early.  Here's what I've done so far; can anyone confirm whether or not I'll need more than 1 replay of Black Sun?

Completed the game, saved everyone, chose Life, got Alone, Zoey, Jay and Ryan endings

Replayed Black Sun, saved everyone, chose Beyond

Replayed Black Sun, saved everyone, allowed Jodie to die

Completed the game again, allowed everyone to die, chose Beyond

All that should be left is to replay Black Sun one final time, let everyone die, choose Life and then Alone, right?  Or am I missing something else?

22 hours ago, StewartBros said:

All that should be left is to replay Black Sun one final time, let everyone die, choose Life and then Alone, right?  Or am I missing something else?

Correct. I just platinumed the game unlocking the endings in the same order as you have and the above popped the platinum for me. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Correct. I just platinumed the game unlocking the endings in the same order as you have and the above popped the platinum for me. 

Thanks - just got platinum myself last night after getting that final ending/bunch of endings.

Also, I see you're from Edinburgh - I work in Edin myself. :highfive:

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

While getting these endings is there no way to skip the credits?  Or do you actually have to wait through this?

When going for these endings does it matter if I hit Save or No Save when doing just the Black Sun level over?

Edited by LegendExeter