UlvenFenrir

i'll help anyone with purewal memorial cup & alpha vs. omega *PS4 only*

16 posts in this topic

*UPDATE* as of 13/11/2017 im still helping with both trophies. :)

 

what this means:

-you'll shave 6-7 hours off the total time it takes to platinum the game

-it will only take you 5-10 mins to get both trophies with my help

i'll help all and everyone, doesn't matter who messages me first. if multiple people msgs me, i'll go through the list one at a time.

if i don't answer right away or i'm not online, i will reply as soon as i see any new messages looking for help.

send me a message on PSN as that will be the easiest way for me to check messages daily.

side note: i'll keep my saves as backups on the PS cloud so if you read this thread say 2 months later, chances are i'll still be able to help.

PSN: ulvenfenrir

Edited by UlvenFenrir
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to UlvenFenrir for still helping after all this time, we got it done easily in just a few minutes 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2017 at 6:23 PM, mighty_san1337 said:

Ulven is a legend.

 

Hell yeah !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

very kind of you, but i believe this violates PSNP guidelines, as per this post :hmm:

What? Care to elaborate? Violating what rules? Its my own save file and i’m inviting people to my game in co-op which is part of the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

What? Care to elaborate? Violating what rules? Its my own save file and i’m inviting people to my game in co-op which is part of the game.

 

yeah that's what the other user was attempting to do, but he got caught & publicly shamed by the flag team, so I reckon they don't allow it

 

hopefully a mod sees & can chime in further

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 5:05 PM, Thropy_Hore said:

 

yeah that's what the other user was attempting to do, but he got caught & publicly shamed by the flag team, so I reckon they don't allow it

 

hopefully a mod sees & can chime in further

 

Lmao. 

 

/plays small violin

For stress relief

Edited by Trophy Huntress
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 2:38 PM, Thropy_Hore said:

very kind of you, but i believe this violates PSNP guidelines, as per this post :hmm:

I don't see a problem with this. You are playing online co-op which is a feature in game. There are many games that have online co-op where a person can join mid-game and get trophies. For example. I don't see how this is much different than say Zombie Apocalypse where if you have a friend who already completed the last day you can join their game and skip the previous days. It is not like you are taking their save and using it on your own system which is a no-no (which I believe is what was interpreted from that PSN message)

 

But would be great if a mod could give the site's stance on this and end any debate/speculation on it.

 

Also thanks OP for helping people out with these 2 trophies.

Edited by lordzeze
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UlvenFenrir you still helping?

On 11/23/2016 at 4:29 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

*UPDATE* as of 13/11/2017 im still helping with both trophies. :)

 

what this means:

-you'll shave 6-7 hours off the total time it takes to platinum the game

-it will only take you 5-10 mins to get both trophies with my help

i'll help all and everyone, doesn't matter who messages me first. if multiple people msgs me, i'll go through the list one at a time.

if i don't answer right away or i'm not online, i will reply as soon as i see any new messages looking for help.

send me a message on PSN as that will be the easiest way for me to check messages daily.

side note: i'll keep my saves as backups on the PS cloud so if you read this thread say 2 months later, chances are i'll still be able to help.

PSN: ulvenfenrir

You still helping

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

UlvenFenrir you still helping?

You still helping

Of course. Just send me a psn message. Ill be free tomorrow

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this still happening?

Just noticed this was made in 2016

Edited by harrisonr1
Noticed it was older that i thought
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 4:38 PM, Thropy_Hore said:

very kind of you, but i believe this violates PSNP guidelines, as per this post :hmm:

 

Initially i missed your post but just came back and noticed it. This doesn't violate crap, its a co-op game. Don't like it? tough luck. If anything you owe everyone here an apology and if anyone should get reported its YOU because your user name uses a play on a derogatory word towards women. See how I can cry about something dumb too...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 4:25 AM, Koruchado said:

 

Initially i missed your post but just came back and noticed it. This doesn't violate crap, its a co-op game. Don't like it? tough luck. If anything you owe everyone here an apology and if anyone should get reported its YOU because your user name uses a play on a derogatory word towards women. See how I can cry about something dumb too...

GET EM!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.