DLC servers now fixed as of 31st Jan 2017

OnTheRock_BW

It's always EA...

They alredy fucked my list with NCAA Football 14 and FIFA 10 (but Fifa was kind of my fault for not reading the notice).

But their servers get fucked for no reason and they don't care. This sucks for those who started the game...

List of games that are not shutdown but they have broken trophies:

-NCAA Football 12, 13 & 14 (Dynasty Wire Broken since July 2015).

-Need For Speed The Run (Autolog Broken since Mid-January 2016)

And EA stated that there were 'security issues' so they will never fix it.

-Fifa challenges in 12, 13, 14 & 15

If you didn't play a challenge in the first year these games were released, you are screwed and EA said they were not bringing new or previous challenges live.

-NBA Live 16

There was suposed to be some 'We are Live' challenges but they just posted a couple of them without announcement and very few players got the trophy.

EA gave up with NBA Live and will not make this avaiable.

-Madden NFL 17 (PS3)

The "Draft an 83 OVR team" trophy is unachievable unless EA fixes the drop rate of good players while drafting.

And now we have to add Dante's Inferno DLC... let's see what EA has to say about this....

Fixed:

-Crysis 2 was totally broken for over a year. They fixed it!

-Bad Company 1 photo upload was broken for 2 years but they fixed it in 1st April 2015

Sorry for those who started Dante's Inferno after the server malfunction :(

Me and pot1414 just completed the trials about a week ago and the server was working greatly. Uff!

You really need a partner that's at least slightly above average in order to do so...

I'll say that cuz I had to find a new partner when I was 1 trial way from finishing, and the guy I started with was not too bad.

It's always EA...

They alredy fucked my list with NCAA Football 14 and FIFA 10 (but Fifa was kind of my fault for not reading the notice).

But their servers get fucked for no reason and they don't care. This sucks for those who started the game...

If you didn't play a challenge in the first year these games were released, you are screwed and EA said they were not bringing new or previous challenges live.

-NBA Live 16

There was suposed to be some 'We are Live' challenges but they just posted a couple of them without announcement and very few players got the trophy.

-Madden NFL 17 (PS3)

The "Draft an 83 OVR team" trophy is unachievable unless EA fixes the drop rate of good players while drafting.

And now we have to add Dante's Inferno DLC... let's see what EA has to say about this....

Fixed:

-Bad Company 1 photo upload was broken for 2 years but they fixed it in 1st April 2015

I can say from playing and platinuming Madden 16 that the rarity of getting the 83 overall draft is very slim at this point in the year. As the season progresses with more legends and upgraded cards, the trophy becomes ridiculously easy. Other than that, I can't really speak on EA's servers.  :S

The 25 single player Trials and the 15 2-player Trials are the only Trophy i need for 100% completion. Too bad it seems like I can't try them anymore, although i knew that's a trophy that's out of my reach. 

Server malfunctions, company's not being bothered with it, server shutdowns, .. Only a few reasons why they should never include online trophies, lol. 

the only thing you miss if they somehow take down the trials is some trophy's that convert into points on your profile.

i think i need to go back to the game someday i have 2 that can be done... maybe i should download it and get it over with might get 98% complete overall.

Edited by kingdrake2

It's always EA...

-NBA Live 16

-Madden NFL 17 (PS3)

Fixed:

sorry but you said NFS The run is broken? I only need the trophy for reaching lvl 25 and 30 but haven't played in a long time so...what exactly is broken?