DLC servers now fixed as of 31st Jan 2017

OnTheRock_BW

sorry but you said NFS The run is broken? I only need the trophy for reaching lvl 25 and 30 but haven't played in a long time so...what exactly is broken?

NFS games with the old Autolog in them tend to disconnect a lot or not connect at all. Not sure if this true with Burnout Paradise and Easydrive witch is the same thing basically.

hmm well google search didn't say anything about leveling up, I'll try to finish a race and see if I level up since you get XP even when offline

The trophy "King for a Day" is the only unachievable trophy in NFS The Run.

The multiplayer works well.

The issue is with autolog features and EA just dismissed the critics after they alleged "security problems" (bullshit) so they couldn't fix it.

The trophy "King for a Day" is the only unachievable trophy in NFS The Run.

The multiplayer works well.

The issue is with autolog features and EA just dismissed the critics after they alleged "security problems" (bullshit) so they couldn't fix it.

that is a good thing cause I would hate to locked out of this plat

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Dante-s-Inferno-Trials/td-p/5704914

Go here and click on "Me too"

Also reply to the topic in order to put pressure on the EA people.

They'll investigate it more quickly if there are more players complaining.

Thanks!

Done. Hope this will help. EA should tell us server is going down BEFORE it actually is. I need those trophies too...

Done. Hope this will help. EA should tell us server is going down BEFORE it actually is. I need those trophies too...

If EA actually remembers to gives us a notice on when the servers for Dante's Inferno will shut down, do you want to work together and get the online trophies done before it's too late?

If EA actually remembers to gives us a notice on when the servers for Dante's Inferno will shut down, do you want to work together and get the online trophies done before it's too late?

Thanks for the offer, but I've already promised to a friend of mine that we will help each other on that DLC... and we are both concerned about this issue  :S  I hope EA will act quickly and won't let us stay in some sort of limbo...

If it does come back online and you still want a partner, let me know. I don't have the DLC done on this game.

Fair warning though, it has been forever since I played it, so there will be some rust. :)

If it does come back online and you still want a partner, let me know. I don't have the DLC done on this game.

Fair warning though, it has been forever since I played it, so there will be some rust. :)

Yes, please and thankyou. I've added you on my friend's list. Just playing a vita game at the moment. Also, it's been a long time since I last played the game, so we're both in the same boat.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Dante-s-Inferno-Trials/td-p/5704914

Go here and click on "Me too"

Also reply to the topic in order to put pressure on the EA people.

They'll investigate it more quickly if there are more players complaining.

Thanks!

Tried to help but somehow I can't even sign in with my Origin acc.

The page froze up and there's no reloading it. EA ftw!

Edited by Nebakk

Oh bummer, EA has been on a closing spree in the last month so many game servers been shut off. 

What closing spree last month? According to the usual official list, they literally shut down a total of... well, just Match Day Live for the two previous FIFA games. This month, they shut down all mobile casual junk.