DLC servers now fixed as of 31st Jan 2017

OnTheRock_BW

I'm not sure what you mean.

missing timestamps is only if your console has never been connected to the internet.

if you earned trophy, they will not have a date and time... it's missing timestamps.

here, my completion is fucked because I can earned this last ten trophy of the dlc. The servers being unavailable.

I hope this is only temporary...

sorry for my english, I'm helped by google trad... :ninja:

Can you still get 100 percent completion even with missing timestamps?

Missing timestamps don't affect completion percentage. They only mean the completion time cannot be calculated. You can still get 100% percent completion with missing timestamps as the trophy, or trophies, have still been earned.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

Missing timestamps don't affect completion percentage. They only mean the completion time cannot be calculated. You can still get 100% percent completion with missing timestamps as the trophy, or trophies, have still been earned.

I've noticed the TC has over 99 percent completion on a profile with missing timestamps, so okay. Thanks for the input.

2 hours ago, Lucas_LopesRP said:

News?

Not many, just the fact that apparently someone has achieved some DLC trophies last week, as you can see if you check here on PSN Profiles (it was found by a PlayStationTrophies forum user, not me). It sounds like hacking, though.

Edited by Sephiroth__92

1 hour ago, Sephiroth__92 said:

Not many, just the fact that apparently someone has achieved some DLC trophies last week, as you can see if you check here on PSN Profiles (it was found by a PlayStationTrophies forum user, not me). It sounds like hacking, though.

Yes, unfortunately it seems to be hacking :rolleyes: