DLC servers now fixed as of 31st Jan 2017

OnTheRock_BW

On 12/9/2016 at 5:42 PM, Sephiroth__92 said:

Not many, just the fact that apparently someone has achieved some DLC trophies last week, as you can see if you check here on PSN Profiles (it was found by a PlayStationTrophies forum user, not me). It sounds like hacking, though.

Yeah, he's been flagged now as a cheater

The issue on that link has escalated quickly. Various people accusing EA of theft (they are still selling the DLC while the servers are off), complaints, beggings for fixing the servers even a developer asking if he could work for EA and stating that this issue can be resolved in about an hour. I don't know, ladies and gentlemen. I think we are expecting a 6-9 month delay (just as Crysis 2) to get this thing fixed and officially sucks.

14 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

The issue on that link has escalated quickly. Various people accusing EA of theft (they are still selling the DLC while the servers are off), complaints, beggings for fixing the servers even a developer asking if he could work for EA and stating that this issue can be resolved in about an hour. I don't know, ladies and gentlemen. I think we are expecting a 6-9 month delay (just as Crysis 2) to get this thing fixed and officially sucks.

Of course I said this is theft. You ca  still buy it from ps store and when you try to play, it's not working...

Also, I agree with the guy who says that the problem can be fixed in a couple of hours. These problems can all be solved by rebooting the servers and finding out what caused the issue. Nothing else, just a bit of server maintenance.

Remember the photo of Bad Company 1? It was broken for years in PS3 until a player contacted personally someone from DICE, and this DICE employee made sure to fix it by himself/calling the server admins.

The funny thing is that Crysis 2 was actually attacked by hackers and EA eventually fixed it. But the problems caused by EA mistakes or not-maintenance are just left there...

EA is going to be the worst company for another year.

• Like 2

The thing that I can't really tolerate is EA's absolute indifference towards non-FIFA players. I mean, it's obvious that this game hasn't got the priority at all, since it is quite old and since EA has lots of other games to worry about. It's not a reason to become a ghost and simply ignore complaints, though, it's an unprofessional conduct for a company towards their customers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

This is the same old PR junk courtesy of EA.

Kind of reminds me of that one South Park Black Friday episode where Scott Malkinson (the kid with the diabetes) and Butters go to George R. R. Martin's house to find out when the dragons are coming, but they never show up.

5 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Kind of reminds me of that one South Park Black Friday episode where Scott Malkinson (the kid with the diabetes) and Butters go to George R. R. Martin's house to find out when the dragons are coming, but they never show up.

Yeah, but at least dragons are real.

EA support is like some mystical, fantasy creature. The stuff of legends, but only fools believe they actually exist in the real world.

• Like 3

If the new year turns and we still don't hear anything from EA at all about this besides "We'll look into it", someone file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If the DLC is completely unplayable as you say (can't say myself since its been so long since I played Dante's Inferno and haven't played the DLC), and EA is still allowing sales of it on the store, then that's illegal and needs a complaint filed.

• Like 4

For the people that see this thread for the first time:

Remember to click on the link, sign in with your EA account and click on "Me too"

Don't forget to reply there as well, first typing  " @EA_Archi "   so you will quote him and we will be way more noticeable.

Also, ask for your money back. That way they should feel the pressure

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Dante-s-Inferno-Trials/td-p/5704914

On 12/22/2016 at 9:10 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

If the new year turns and we still don't hear anything from EA at all about this besides "We'll look into it", someone file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If the DLC is completely unplayable as you say (can't say myself since its been so long since I played Dante's Inferno and haven't played the DLC), and EA is still allowing sales of it on the store, then that's illegal and needs a complaint filed.

The BBB is a joke...they do nothing except lower their in-house rating for the suspected company. They have no real power or authority to do anything.

You want EA to pay attention to your problem....meet up outside their corporate office with torches burning and pitchforks sharpened. Anything less than that, expect to keep receiving the silent treatment. They already know that the gaming community will shell out for the "next installment" of their games no matter how poorly they treat their customers. All of the big companies do it...and you people keep buying the games at full price, pre-ordering months before the release so the company can enjoy the extra profits of the interest on your money and rebuying remakes of previously released games for previous systems at the full price instead of simply hooking up a PS2/PSOne to the entertainment system...or chasing reissued titles simply for trophy counts. We, the gaming community, are our worst nightmare...we cause every wrongdoing to ourselves (day 1 DLC, lack of server support, system crashing errors months after release, etc.) simply because we continue to support the companies even though they shit on us every time. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 9:10 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

As much as I want to agree with you, BBB doesn't really seem to mean much to anyone, I have many local companies around with F ratings and doing illegal things and they operate normally everyday with no consequences.