DLC servers now fixed as of 31st Jan 2017

OnTheRock_BW

On 1/31/2017 at 3:21 PM, TheYuriG said:

Fucking shit, you people did it, I'm amazed. Now I'm even considering to 100% this game myself too

I would do it ASAP if you're even slightly interested. 

If they go down again, they aren't coming back up. 

23 minutes ago, Dr__Jekyll said:

Well if you guys did it for dantes (2009) 

maybe you guys can do it too for black ops 2

.. I wish too.

EA has somewhat reasonable customer service as they have fixed a few servers in the past. Activision doesn't care at all.

1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

Was it just the DLC that was blocked off? 

Yes, you had to be connected to the EA server to even play the dlc

I was able to connect yesterday without any problems. But now that I have started doing some of the trials, all I can say is "Fuck those trials!" They are such a pain in the ass, to the point whereI almost threw my favorite controller against the wall since the enemies are so fucking cheap! :shakefist:

Edited by GarciaFever

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

I was able to connect yesterday without any problems. But now that I have started doing some of the trials, all I can say is "Fuck those trials!" They are such a pain in the ass, to the point whereI almost threw my favorite controller against the wall since the enemies are so fucking cheap! :shakefist:

?The ones created by EA? Some are cheap, others are a pain because you have to spend too much time completing them. For example, the trial named "Gates of Hell 2" left me with my fingers numbed and the O button of my controller so used i can see my fingerprints.

Edited by Vampirehunter145
Correcting words

Just now, Vampirehunter145 said:

?The ones created by EA? Some are cheap others are a pain because you have to spend too much time completing them. For example, the trial named "Gates of Hell 2" left me with my fingers numbed and the O button of my controller so used i can see my fingerprints.

Sorry I didn't go into detail. The ones created by EA. More specifically, the first trial where I had to go through 6 arenas, and each one had either 4 or 5 waves, and each wave had those damn inferno demons where you needed to bring them out of the invincible flame armor with :circle: before you can damage them, along with those demons that teleport and shoot purple lightning at you. I don't know whether it gets harder from them on or not, but I will wait and see where this takes me when I go to finish the rest of them.

Just now, GarciaFever said:

Sorry I didn't go into detail. The ones created by EA. More specifically, the first trial where I had to go through 6 arenas, and each one had either 4 or 5 waves, and each wave had those damn inferno demons where you needed to bring them out of the invincible flame armor with :circle: before you can damage them, along with those demons that teleport and shoot purple lightning at you. I don't know whether it gets harder from them on or not, but I will wait and see where this takes me when I go to finish the rest of them.

Yuck. I remember those pesky and damnable heretics with their random teleporting and purple ball shooting and another detail to curse them is that you can't rack a giant combo on them with the scythe when you throw them off their feet because they get up with that circling attack that inflicts damage on you. Fortunately, i encounter both of those (the heretics and the flaming demons) along with summoners so if you can kill the summoner quick, then you can concentrate on the heretics (they die faster than the demons) and leave the flaming monstrosities at last. Also, if you have redemption bars filled, use them so that you can kill the heretics faster.

Just now, Vampirehunter145 said:

Yuck. I remember those pesky and damnable heretics with their random teleporting and purple ball shooting and another detail to curse them is that you can't rack a giant combo on them with the scythe when you throw them off their feet because they get up with that circling attack that inflicts damage on you. Fortunately, i encounter both of those (the heretics and the flaming demons) along with summoners so if you can kill the summoner quick, then you can concentrate on the heretics (they die faster than the demons) and leave the flaming monstrosities at last. Also, if you have redemption bars filled, use them so that you can kill the heretics faster.

Yeah I wish I had known that since it's been a few years when I last played the game to get the platinum. Now that I have an idea on what skills to use, I usually stick to the angel wings (I think that's what they are called?) to keep my health from depleting and from dying within 2-3 hits.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Good to see. If anyone is thinking about buying it...now is the time. It's also been removed off of XBL (Again, US). It may be on borrowed time in the UK store.