DLC servers now fixed as of 31st Jan 2017

OnTheRock_BW

100% finally done ;).

On 22.02.2017 at 7:58 AM, GarciaFever said:

Assuming you don't rage quit while on your way to getting 100%.

No need for rage, those coop trials are not that difficult after all. Just need couple of tries. I did it without even using mics, had a really good and reliable partner. I can assure you that it is doable even for an average Gamer like me ;).

7 hours ago, Smashero said:

100% finally done ;).

No need for rage, those coop trials are not that difficult after all. Just need couple of tries. I did it without even using mics, had a really good and reliable partner. I can assure you that it is doable even for an average Gamer like me ;).

It's fine when going for coop if you have a reliable partner, but for the single trials I almost threw my controller at the wall several times.

Ugh this is what I get for not buying the Ultimate Edition when I had the chance. If I buy the US Digital game https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dante's-inferno/cid=UP0006-NPUB30478_00-HDDGAMEX80000000 and the AU DLC bundle will it work? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/dante's-inferno-dlc-bundle/cid=EP0006-NPEB00548_00-PDANTESINX000003

If not I'm not even gonna bother getting the game. Ea fixes the servers and this is what they do? What the Hell!

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

OP could add that 100% it is not possible now in USA in the title. :(

Something like: DLC delisted in USA.

Good luck all other regions getting 100%

That doesn't mean it impossible though. Some people, myself included, had the DLC before EA delisted it. Instead state that the DLC is no longer purchasable in the US PSN store. Still really annoying that they fixed the problem then did this. 

Edited by daftprophet

3 hours ago, Gscorpio14 said:

Ugh this is what I get for not buying the Ultimate Edition when I had the chance. If I buy the US Digital game https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dante's-inferno/cid=UP0006-NPUB30478_00-HDDGAMEX80000000 and the AU DLC bundle will it work? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/dante's-inferno-dlc-bundle/cid=EP0006-NPEB00548_00-PDANTESINX000003

If not I'm not even gonna bother getting the game. Ea fixes the servers and this is what they do? What the Hell!

No you can't, dlc only works on the region version for what it is for. You would have to import or buy the PAL digital version

16 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

OP could add that 100% it is not possible now in USA in the title. :(

Something like: DLC delisted in USA.

Good luck all other regions getting 100%

Bad luck for you, man. Those geniuses in EA and their random decisions. I checked a few seconds ago to see if they are selling the "Trials" and nope, not alone, not in the 17.99 dollar bundle. The only chance of getting them is: 1.- Copying the data from a PS3 who has them into a USB and then installing them on your own system. 2.- Getting an european copy of Dante's Inferno and purchase the DLC from the United Kingdom store.

Edited by Vampirehunter145
Add words

3 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Bad luck for you, man. Those geniuses in EA and their random decisions. I checked a few seconds ago to see if they are selling the "Trials" and nope, not alone, not in the 17.99 dollar bundle. The only chance of getting them is: 1.- Copying the data from a PS3 who has them into a USB and then installing them on your own system. (WTF?! That can't be done)  2.- Getting an european copy of Dante's Inferno and purchase the DLC from the United Kingdom store. 

It's easier than that, now the full game+DLC bundle is on sale in EU stores for €6.99

Buy it before the price goes back to €29.99

Edited by charlijaen

Maybe they delisted it because they dont want law issues in US for case server a dieing again. Or its first step preperation for shuting server down anytime soon.

I dont think they will add it again so i can only suggest to be quick in EU befor it gets delisted aswell.

On 2/27/2017 at 1:34 AM, charlijaen said:

It's easier than that, now the full game+DLC bundle is on sale in EU stores for €6.99

Buy it before the price goes back to €29.99

Have it. Buyed a copy a few years ago, one that had the code for downloading the "dark forest" level for free, but not the trials. I had to buy those. P.D: Sorry for my mistake regarding copying the "Trials" files from a USB. Now the only chance in the North American region to make that 100% is 0 because not even having a "virgin" (not used) code will grant them.