"Winning Draft Day" Trophy

charlijaen

I've been drafting all over again since the release date and I can conclude that this trophy is absolutely unachievable.

After 200+ drafts my best was 82 OVR and I got that twice in 2 months. The rest are 80-81 drafts and sometimes I get 79s.

Please post here and click on "Me too" to make EA fix it.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/quot-Winning-Draft-Day-quot-Trophy-Unobtainable/m-p/5883442#U5883442

Thank you :)

Edited by charlijaen

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Rocko said:

I recently did my first draft this week and got this trophy first go, as someone said in another thread it's been made way easier now 

This is PS3 version.

They haven't changed it to drop more elite players and two legendary cards, so it's impossible.

Can you press me too in EA support link? Thanks

Btw: PS4 is piece of cake lol

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Robinworldwide said:

What about the 3 people who did get the trophy? Were there special events they could make use of and is it truly unobtainable or is it just a 1 in a million chance but actually obtainable?

I asked them.

They got it in the first draft of that day and there was no special event (I don't think PS3 has events).

In X360 nobody has achieved it and in PS3 only 3 players... 

EA said they had no plans to fix this, so Fuck you, EA Sports you did it again 

The depressing fact is that I got it on PS4 in the 8th attempt overall. By the way, the first attempt of the day.

The only hope for us is try to draft once every 2 days and hope for the best...

14 hours ago, Robinworldwide said:

Ugh yeah that sucks. I guess I will just keep trying my luck. Should have known better with EA after them never fixing an glitched and fully unobtainable trophy in Fifa Football on Vita. Last EA sports game for me for sure.

Yeah, they never fixed FIFA 12 on Vita, but 13, 14 & 15 versions had that trophy fixed. 

EA didn't care about it.

By the way, one guy got it on Xbox 360

https://www.trueachievements.com/a218826/winning-draft-day-achievement

And he posted photos of the team he got. You can see them using the link

It's weird how all the people who got it seemed to have gotten it on their first few drafts, or maybe it just seems like that cause everyone else gave up. I'm gonna keep trying a few times a day for some time and see what happens. 

Edited by Robinworldwide

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2017 at 9:10 AM, Robinworldwide said:

It's weird how all the people who got it seemed to have gotten it on their first few drafts, or maybe it just seems like that cause everyone else gave up. I'm gonna keep trying a few times a day for some time and see what happens. 

If you think about that, it can be really interesting to delete "Profile" savedata and try to draft some times, but playing the games & see if we get 83 OVR and verify it got messed up for quitting a lot to draft again.

Every time I reset the draft "Saving profile-madden" is displayed, so whatever it saves, it might be a counter for the number of drafts played/lost.

• 3 months later...