EdgarDraw

How to level up fast in DriveClub VR?

4 posts in this topic

The leveling system is the same. So the strategies that worked on the base game will work here too:

driveclub level up fast

Also check your accolades, reaching new accolades gives you more XP. 

Edited by Berenwulf

about level up in DriveClubVR today i have won a 2 races championship, i have won those 2 races, and got all the medals, but I was very surprised that my player level received absolutely zero points from those 2 races, it's the first time it happen to me after 10 hours of playing on this game

is it possible? or was it a bug?

it scares me a little, if I finally manage to have the 2 online challenges trophy soon, I think I will try to have this platinum as soon as possible before server closure

in worst case it will just be an other game that I will have to hide to keep my 100% ratio ahaha

and thanks for the link Berenwulf, in few words: Time Trial - Tamil Nadu 01 in India. Car - Ferrari 430 Scuderia, And drift drift drift to infinity and beyond :)

Edited by Sombroff

i have found an other way to earn xp faster, especially if your last trophy to earn is the lvl60 trophy, in other case it's better to not try that

first copy your save on psn+ or usb stick, then delete it from ps4 system

restart the game

you will notice that you lvl player is still ok (you don't begin from lvl 0 again)

but the advantage is that you will earn more xp  if you try to again earn all the gold medals

can repeat that each time you earn all the gold medals