Black Friday [EU] sales up! What you gonna buy ?

Natsuu24

What you guys are aiming ?? Tell us :) Dont make your wallet be 0€ :D

Me, i,m thinking buying GOW III remastered or Infamous Second Son.

You already played GOW III on PS3 , is literally the same game with same enchaced resolution and framerate i guess , not much of a difference actually but if you want to play again so do it .

I can't acess the Black Friday sale through PSN for some reason, i'll try throught the website on my laptop to see what is on sale .

Nothing

Same , this sale is so weak for PS3 and Vita , haven't checked the PS4 sale section cause i don't have it but for me this sale is a freaking comedy . If Tales of Zestiria wasn't so damn beefy in GB i wouldn't buy that but with 9 GB of space digitally ,i'll wait to get a better deal on a physical copy .

Just bought Skyrim SE. 51% off just a few weeks after its release!

Am I the only one who came here thinking it was about the flash sale, not the Black Friday sale that was already covered in another topic?  :facepalm:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/43151-na-tgi-black-friday-sale/

The topic you're linking to is the NA sale. The EU sale started today with different offers, hence the new topic. Of course the title of this topic should be changed to make it clear, though.

Edited by Bartoulum

Not a thing

Working in a shop I refuse to support Black Friday

Physical or Digital

Just an excuse for people to let the twat out full force and make an absolute title of themselves

I'll wait for the New Years Saled

Not a thing

Working in a shop I refuse to support Black Friday

Physical or Digital

Just an excuse for people to let the twat out full force and make an absolute title of themselves

I'll wait for the New Years Sales

• Like 2

The only shame for me is that f1 2016 is on sale for €30 now, because i bought it last week for €45. But for the rest the prices are just under the prices in the local gaming shop, they also have a black friday sale now and it is much better then these prices, with for example Battlefield 1 for €35

Same , this sale is so weak for PS3 and Vita , haven't checked the PS4 sale section cause i don't have it but for me this sale is a freaking comedy . If Tales of Zestiria wasn't so damn beefy in GB i wouldn't buy that but with 9 GB of space digitally ,i'll wait to get a better deal on a physical copy .

Well it does have some good gems in it actually (like previously mentioned Odin Sphere, VLR, Muramasa Rebirth, etc), but I was hoping for more japanese goodies I dont own yet. Maybe on Christmas?

Well it does have some good gems in it actually (like previously mentioned Odin Sphere, VLR, Muramasa Rebirth, etc), but I was hoping for more japanese goodies I dont own yet. Maybe on Christmas?

I already got Muramasa Rebirth , VLR and Odin Sphere so those gems doesn't interest me on these sale  :P

Just a warning, saw that Mafia 2 is for sale. Don't buy it if your looking for the 100% as the dlc has been delisted from the store. I think the only way to get the dlc now is to buy the platinum hits version of Mafia 2 (Physical Copy) so save yourself some money. Please correct me if i am wrong. Thank you.

I can still find Joe's Adventures in the store but not Jimmy's Vendetta.

• Like 1